iPhone 6 & Apple iWatch reveal

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's an iPhone. The fanboys will never admit it's not perfect. And the haters don't really hate the phones, they hate the people who insist the phone is more than it is.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so I got my Iphone6 128 GB I got 80GB worth of music laying in the cut ready to be downloaded.

I synced my phone but cant find my music anywhere on itunes it shows Ive used that data but I cant find the music anywhere
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    Ok so I got my Iphone6 128 GB I got 80GB worth of music laying in the cut ready to be downloaded.

I synced my phone but cant find my music anywhere on itunes it shows Ive used that data but I cant find the music anywhere

Do you pay for iTunes match? If so you have to go to settings to cut it on
  • CJ
    Options
    Nvm if it's showing that data is used idk
  • _Menace_
    Options
    im about to throw this phone across the street
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Usually the first day with the phone is the most phone. Ya'll sound like ya'll having technical difficulties.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    the music is greyed out it wont sync to the phone this happened to me before but I keep forgetting how to fix it
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Never mind I fixed it again.

I love my iPhone GOAT Phone!!!!
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's an iPhone. The fanboys will never admit it's not perfect. And the haters don't really hate the phones, they hate the people who insist the phone is more than it is.

That is exactly how it is. iPhone lovers always acting as if the phone "just works" but I always hear this ? whispering in the corner like "my phone ain't syncing right", "something wrong with my iTunes", "my home button stopped working". The iPhone is a great phone and I can't deny that but the people who act like the phone is perfect are full of ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Trading in my samsung s5,, it was a fun 5 months, ? .
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trading in my samsung s5,, it was a fun 5 months, ? .

dont do it bruh lol
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IPhone 6 is bending in peoples pocket. 600 bucks for a cheaply designed phone
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »

Really? I never would have guessed that. Of all the things iPhones are known for, build quality is right up at the top.
  • mosincredible
    Options

Really? I never would have guessed that. Of all the things iPhones are known for, build quality is right up at the top.

It's the Aluminum which isn't premium at all. They use it to make soda cans after all. Sim card tray & volume buttons are the weak points since it's extra thin there. I find it hilarious because ? always talking ? about plastic Android phones.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ByPEyd_CQAA4XF7.jpg

ByPDVkKCYAEtqqn.png

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »

ByPEyd_CQAA4XF7.jpg

ByPDVkKCYAEtqqn.png

lmao, they should have used machine aluminum like htc, and they talk ? about android phones.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #Bendgate

"Apple were unavailable for comment"

SMMFH
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

It's the Aluminum which isn't premium at all. They use it to make soda cans after all. Sim card tray & volume buttons are the weak points since it's extra thin there. I find it hilarious because ? always talking ? about plastic Android phones.

Come on bruh, you didn't really just compare phones to soda cans did you. Aluminum isn't the problem. It's the implementation of the aluminum. And Aluminum is a premium material for phones. Most phones use plastic after all. The HTC One is made from aluminum too and it hasn't had any bending problems.

But it's crazy that Apple made this much of a blunder.
  • CJ
    Options
  • mosincredible
    Options

Come on bruh, you didn't really just compare phones to soda cans did you. Aluminum isn't the problem. It's the implementation of the aluminum. And Aluminum is a premium material for phones. Most phones use plastic after all. The HTC One is made from aluminum too and it hasn't had any bending problems.

M8 had some bending going on as well. It's not as thin and less purchased though so the problem didn't occur often at all. They should've used steel like the iPhone 4.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. Let me head over to Samsung and pre-order this Note 4 tho.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

M8 had some bending going on as well. It's not as thin and less purchased though so the problem didn't occur often at all. They should've used steel like the iPhone 4.

Ehhh, you probably right. I think the problem is more the thinness than the aluminum. They should have figured that at some point the thinness would be detrimental. If they had gone the steel way as you suggested, it probably wouldn't have been an issue.
  • mosincredible
    Options

Ehhh, you probably right. I think the problem is more the thinness than the aluminum. They should have figured that at some point the thinness would be detrimental. If they had gone the steel way as you suggested, it probably wouldn't have been an issue.

Yea the thinness is definitely the main issue because any material thick enough will be tough to bend. I still don't understand the obsession with getting phones thinner than they are other than the fact that adding a case isn't so bad when your phone 6.9mm thin. Larger batteries are more important. Thin doesn't keep my phone alive.