Any of y'all ever had an encounter with aliens or some afterlife ? ?

Options
BangEm_Bart
BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was watching some ? on the news about a lady in Pennsylvania that saw aliens in her backyard. Usually, I would think aliens only terrorize demonic human entities like white people to anally probe them but I saw that this was an older black chick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CIInfbGeaU

I've been reading about the UFO sightings over in Matagorda by the Navy and ? .

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Here's my take, well just a theory:

Aliens have existed and been here before man's existence. A lot of our knowledge (weapons, spaceships, planes, advanced technology) comes from aliens and the government is hiding this information because this will break the code of our very existence. Aliens and religion coincide with one another.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Humans are too stupid not to think their is intelligent life with billions of galaxies with billions of solar systems inside in one galaxy.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    I was watching some ? on the news about a lady in Pennsylvania that saw aliens in her backyard. Usually, I would think aliens only terrorize demonic human entities like white people to anally probe them but I saw that this was an older black chick.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CIInfbGeaU

I've been reading about the UFO sightings over in Matagorda by the Navy and ? .

I had an experience with a UFO Before, but besides that no. Afterlife is another story entirely.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Fourth Kind movie been debunked yet?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a weird red dot moving crazy in the sky back in my security guard days, I was doing patrol on top of an apartment building.....too this day I can't really explain what it was, but I was high that day so maybe I was bugging

I do believe there is alien life out there though, all ancient cultures speak of foreign visitors coming from above a very long time ago. This seems to be a universal theme worldwide, so I believe it for the most part. I wonder why they don't show themselves again? We should be grateful in a way for that though, many ancient cultures say the ancient aliens enslaved us for generations
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    This may sound controversial but I also believe many of the "gods" humans worship on Earth could have been real beings but were just aliens of some kind. The Hindu creation stories describe gods having aircraft that very well could have been alien technology. Many people share this theory, including the Dagoon tribes of Africa and the Aztecs spoke a lot about people from outer space coming on alien aircraft. Many of them were worshipped as gods according to the Spaniards and Aztecs themselves
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Revelations talks about Alien craft that the prophet John saw. Scrolls falling from the sky, giant wheels that move in the same direction all in unison, it all sounds like ufos.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There could be aliens but i doubt they ever came to earth.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    Revelations talks about Alien craft that the prophet John saw. Scrolls falling from the sky, giant wheels that move in the same direction all in unison, it all sounds like ufos.

Yeah, even old religious paintings from the Renaissance Period show UFO like wheels in the sky several times.

In the Bible, Book of Ezekiel, I remember reading a story about Ezekiel looking in the sky and seeing a flying aircraft that had fire and smoke around it, and made noises. Sounds like a UFO to me.

The Mayans and Aztecs also in writings recorded flying aircraft, and tons of their legends speak about Reptilian gods or beings that had great knowledge and could shape shift. Considering the Greeks spoke of the same, and same with the Chinese, there's got to be something to all these legends. There are too many similarities out there.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah, but I don't like to talk about. Plus, I was high or at least had just got done smoking weed so I don't know if what I experienced was real or hallucination. Weed never made me hallucinate before. Either way, I wasn't asleep when it happened because it woke me up. That sounds weird cause I was asleep, but that ? woke me up and afterward I was standing up and I was awake. It damn sure wasn't no alien. I've read about people who are in between sleep and consciousness so I do kinda apply my experience to that for the most part or maybe i'm in denial. As for do I believe or not in people's encounters I'm just gonna say it does not really appeal to me outside of enjoying horror flicks. I think 99.9% of the people are lying or having hallucinations. As for that 0.01% where like a bunch of people all see something at the same time I do believe, but again that's rare as hell in history where a group of people all claim to have seen the same thing at the same time at the same place together. I ain't trying to get biblical this time, but really the bible was like one of the last times that happened and you see what it sparked off. There've been a couple of other times where groups of people reported seeing lights and stuff but not no full on encounters. I might raise that 0.01% a bit higher when I think of all the exorcisms that might be real. I still believe that even 98% of those are fake too.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ufos and aliens are spiritual powers in heavenly places. ? tells us this in His word.

Nothing hard to understand here. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So breath is in space? I think not
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah once , i was parked at outside las vegas area 51 truck stop??? and it was like a dream but felt real cuz where i was.... neways green dude with tentacles ..... no joke
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ufos and aliens are spiritual powers in heavenly places. ? tells us this in His word.

Nothing hard to understand here. Amen.

yeah praise yah , glad u said it and not m
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No aliens but I done had several experiences with demons unfortunately
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You must dont know who Riley Martin is. Ala The Howard Stern show.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some ancient civilizations literally tell you their gods came from the stars
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

Exactly, it's amazing some people still deny this. Even if this possibly isn't true, I refuse to believe civilizations from all over the planet can be wrong.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Aliens = Demons/ Fallen angels

The Book of Enoch talks about this yo

Hollywood, Scientist, and the government is conditioning people to believe this type of propaganda. They aint fooling me tho, ? that.

Do you think it's possible some alien life exists in other planets though? There's so many galaxies out there.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    so we take stuff like this literally when it suits us?
    because those ancient civilizations said a lot of other stuff that doesn't seem to factor into people's world views.

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    so we take stuff like this literally when it suits us?
    because those ancient civilizations said a lot of other stuff that doesn't seem to factor into people's world views.

isn't that what folks do with the bible?