Any of y'all ever had an encounter with aliens or some afterlife ? ?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie I know how to summon every evil fiber of my being, I just don't enjoy doing it.

No matter how evil you are you can never be as bad as a demon. All the evil in the world is not done by man.
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie I know how to summon every evil fiber of my being, I just don't enjoy doing it.

All white ppl know how to summon evil demons the easiest. The exorcist and the conjuring were based on true stories of white ppl.

My point seems to be being missed; I am the demon, if I so choose. There are no oogity boogities running around.

You are not a demon and if you are then I am the emperor of demons because as a child I probably did more evil than you ever imagined. People never believe until the see it themselves. But most of you are don't have the heart/ patience to seek what you think doesn't exist.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

No matter how evil you are you can never be as bad as a demon. All the evil in the world is not done by man.

Nah I'm pretty sure it's all been dealt out by man's hand. That's mankind's history, continually evil.

Gen 6:5
    And ? saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually

Not much changed.

All white ppl know how to summon evil demons the easiest. The exorcist and the conjuring were based on true stories of white ppl.

My point seems to be being missed; I am the demon, if I so choose. There are no oogity boogities running around.

You are not a demon and if you are then I am the emperor of demons because as a child I probably did more evil than you ever imagined. People never believe until the see it themselves. But most of you are don't have the heart/ patience to seek what you think doesn't exist.

As true as that may be I know from looking into my own being, I'm am everything good and everything evil. And all the bad things I did was from my own doing, I didn't need the help/encouragement/temptation from a demon to do it, it came from my own heart and mind.
  • zombie
    Options

Nah I'm pretty sure it's all been dealt out by man's hand. That's mankind's history, continually evil.

Gen 6:5
    And ? saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually

Not much changed.

As true as that may be I know from looking into my own being, I'm am everything good and everything evil. And all the bad things I did was from my own doing, I didn't need the help/encouragement/temptation from a demon to do it, it came from my own heart and mind.

Most evil is done by man, not all you can continue worshipping yourself if you wish but you will never be ? . Demons don't really tempt you that's a vast misunderstanding humans have. by the time a demon begins tempting you it means you have already been oppressed.

We don't need demons to do wrong but they exist any way. Look these things exist and are easier to experience than ? because we take ? for granted. If you want to experience the supernatural you can that's all I am saying. Or you can continue to live in blissful ignorance it's up to you
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Most evil is done by man, not all you can continue worshipping yourself if you wish but you will never be ? . Demons don't really tempt you that's a vast misunderstanding humans have. by the time a demon begins tempting you it means you have already been oppressed.

We don't need demons to do wrong but they exist any way. Look these things exist and are easier to experience than ? because we take ? for granted. If you want to experience the supernatural you can that's all I am saying. Or you can continue to live in blissful ignorance it's up to you
    We're going to have to agree to disagree. For one, you keep speaking as if I'm an atheist, which I am not. Two, demons don't exist. What you call demon possession I call a complete lack of control of the mind.
  • zombie
    Options

We're going to have to agree to disagree. For one, you keep speaking as if I'm an atheist, which I am not. Two, demons don't exist. What you call demon possession I call a complete lack of control of the mind.

Well atheist is in your name so it's a logical conclusion that you are an atheist. Demons do exist and if you want to experience that reality you can. Possession is the end result and goal of only some Demons. What does lack of mind control have to do with telekinesis, teleportation and not previously attained knowledge coming from nowhere Or room temperature changes
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Well atheist is in your name so it's a logical conclusion that you are an atheist. Demons do exist and if you want to experience that reality you can. Possession is the end result and goal of only some Demons. What does lack of mind control have to do with telekinesis, teleportation and not previously attained knowledge coming from nowhere Or room temperature changes
    Alright I'll let it slide, but technically I am not, just a biblical one.

Ok... telekinesis, teleportation are fancies of the mind as of yet, waiting to be proven substantially. And room temp changes I only seen that stuff on tv on those ghost shows, and tv is ? so, I mean, I don't even know how to go about arguing against imaginings. The stuff you're arguing for is like arguing unicorns exist, how am I suppose to refute that other than with lack of evidence?

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    what im trying to figure out is why come into a thread in which you have no belief? other than ? of ego towards us poor, deluded believers, that is.
  • zombie
    Options

Ok... telekinesis, teleportation are fancies of the mind as of yet, waiting to be proven substantially. And room temp changes I only seen that stuff on tv on those ghost shows, and tv is ? so, I mean, I don't even know how to go about arguing against imaginings. The stuff you're arguing for is like arguing unicorns exist, how am I suppose to refute that other than with lack of evidence?

I have and other people have experienced these things and they are no fancies of the mind. I asked you if you would be willing to try and experience these things as well, that's all.

I know they exist because I have first hand knowledge. You don't become you lack this knowledge but if you go look for it you will find it.
  • zombie
    Options
    Forget about what you see on tv is you really want to confirm the supernatural to be real or fake you have to summon
    it yourself. Which takes patience and willingness.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I have and other people have experienced these things and they are no fancies of the mind. I asked you if you would be willing to try and experience these things as well, that's all.

I know they exist because I have first hand knowledge. You don't become you lack this knowledge but if you go look for it you will find it.

I believe what you say in some parallel context. This is why I don't seek or try to experience what you speak of. They would exist because I created them, whether by imaging them(perpetually thinking of them) or from a lack of control of the mind. The demons are our creations, we feed into their existence, we are they're life. Our minds are that powerful, we bring things into existence.

Without the mind, nothing exists, not even the minutest particle. ~ Buddha wisdom

If you know your mind, this becomes clearly obvious.

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~ Terry Josephson

Out of our minds comes everything.
  • zombie
    Options

I believe what you say in some parallel context. This is why I don't seek or try to experience what you speak of. They would exist because I created them, whether by imaging them(perpetually thinking of them) or from a lack of control of the mind. The demons are our creations, we feed into their existence, we are they're life. Our minds are that powerful, we bring things into existence.

Without the mind, nothing exists, not even the minutest particle. ~ Buddha wisdom

If you know your mind, this becomes clearly obvious.

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~ Terry Josephson

Out of our minds comes everything.

Lol haha keep believing that, it won't save you. You can't even wish evil men away how are you going to stop these malicious and hateful beings?? With good thoughts.

You are not the only human being you are not the center of the world. If someone who practices the occult decided to send a demon your way what are you going to do?? You did not create this demon someone else did.
  • zombie
    Options
    While we do experience life in our minds. Life is made up of more than one mind. So no one can wish life away nor can they wish away anything that exists in the world.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Lol haha keep believing that, it won't save you. You can't even wish evil men away how are you going to stop these malicious and hateful beings?? With good thoughts.

You are not the only human being you are not the center of the world. If someone who practices the occult decided to send a demon your way what are you going to do?? You did not create this demon someone else did.

But the demon is in the mind, not out in the world.
  • zombie
    Options

No they are in both or they can be in either one. You can call them whatever you wish demons , spirits extra dimensional entities but they exist and no wishing them away is going to change that.

There is a hedge around most people and that is why more people don't experience these creatures. But it is possible to lower that hedge by communication.
  • zombie
    Options
    I see I am not goin to change your mind so continue worshipping yourself it might be better for you than actually learning the truths of the hidden world.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2014
    Options

No they are in both or they can be in either one. You can call them whatever you wish demons , spirits extra dimensional entities but they exist and no wishing them away is going to change that.

There is a hedge around most people and that is why more people don't experience these creatures. But it is possible to lower that hedge by communication.

Only if I accept their thought as a thought in my mind.
    I see I am not goin to change your mind so continue worshipping yourself it might be better for you than actually learning the truths of the hidden world.
    Yeah pretty foolish of us to think we have the power to influence someone's mind. It's all what the other person does with the information. In our cases, REJECT!

* ^^ living out the confines our own minds.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I laughed cuz when I get mad, I can turn pretty brutal. But I've never summoned all the evil out of me, whoa
  • zombie
    Options

I laughed cuz when I get mad, I can turn pretty brutal. But I've never summoned all the evil out of me, whoa

I would never consider you evil to me you are just a heathen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    nope other than alotta sleep paralysis nothing ever happened

Have you ever had any weird experiences during your sleep paralysis?

i have sleep paralysis and have had the weirdest experiences. for a while i thought I was being abducted every time

Damn I wonder why some people get affected by this and why many if not most aren't, sounds scary as hell. Thankful I've never been affected by that
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Hahahah I haven't either but you know what I mean, all that ? comes outta me, and apparently when it comes to man the well is deep.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nope other than alotta sleep paralysis nothing ever happened

Have you ever had any weird experiences during your sleep paralysis?

yea its pretty weird for sure, kinda demonic
    but you get used to it and i dont have em alot anymore

200.gif

So you dont think there's nothing to that like it really may be some entity ? with you. Because I done actually heard voices and saw apparitions during the course.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    for all you atheists ans skeptics of you want a way to experience the supernatural go to the devil.

seeing a demon is easier than seeing an angel.

Yeah all they gotta do is look in the mirror cuz that's the only place you're gonna find a demon, whatever that is.

Nah, for most people if you really want to communicate with spirits it will take more than that but meditation into mirrors is one chosen path into communication with these entities.

I have seen with my own eyes people possessed. I can point you to the path if you want to summon a demon. But I won't tell you exactly what to do, don't want that ? rebounding on me. But be warned

As an atheist you would have no protection against these things so if were you I would leave the occult alone .

Man have you just witnessed people possessed or actually done it yourself or witnessed the whole process because you talk like you know the ins and the outs. You ever dabbled in this type of stuff?
  • G.Avant
    Options

What you got to say to somebody who done actually SEEN these types of things several times? Let me guess they were just hallucinating or mistaken fit your ideology correct?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    What you got to say to somebody who done actually SEEN these types of things several times? Let me guess they were just hallucinating or mistaken fit your ideology correct?

It's amazing how illusive these creature are, I mean, science can't even detect them!