What are ? still arguing about again?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    No they are double punishing him to make his punishment line up with their new stance on domestic violence

No they aren't. They are trying to save face. If they were trying to make the punishment line up with their new stance, they would retroactively apply their new domestic abuse policy and suspend Rice for 6 games. They didn't do that. They applied a completely new punishment which was based on nothing but reaction to a video.

So celebs can't even support ray rice publicly? smh... shyts dumb...
    are you gunning for dumbest comment in this thread or nah?

Well he was actually right about a lot of what's going on.

I thought the NFL's reaction was based on Ray lying or misrepresenting the truth. But I was wrong and mobb was right. They just trying to double punish him to save face and that's ? up.

So it's surprising no one is publicly coming to his defense? Is that what you're saying?

I'm not sure how you got that from what I said, but ok.

are you gunning for dumbest comment in this thread or nah?

Ok, now can you point me to the place where I said anything about that comment? I never said he was right there. I said he was right on some of the things he's said and I specified exactly what I was talking about.
    Ok I was talking specifically about that one though.

what about what I said was wrong?

Paul George wasn't condoning what he did but was showing support and had to retract his statement. ..

Steven A. Smith didn't condone what he did but tried to bring light other situations. .. he got suspended. ..

the white dude from sports nation.. told a story about how him and his wife of 20 years got into it and hit each other during a college party and he got suspended by espn. ...

yes right now anything dealing with the other side of this situation/ support ray rice is being jumped on worse then you saying you hate that Beyonce/ Nicki Menaj song on twitter. ..

The difference between someone saying they hate Nicki Minaj or Beyonce is that all those hoes do is make music. Ray rice knocked his fiancee out - he did something *wrong*. People are supposed to be mad.

Furthermore, anyone who is in the public eye is aware that backing up a man knocking a woman out is career suicide. Explain to me the point of someone coming out and saying it was ok he did that?

read what I wrote..... pause.... and reread what I wrote where does it say any of them condoned what he did? matter of fact I specifically said they don't condone what he did. ..smh..

Sweetie, sugar, love, darling.... You said:

I answered you. They don't because it's career suicide. People will not take the time to parse the difference between condoning and supporting. Period. Ok?

WHY would they?

so you can read " I don't condone what he did" and turn that to " I support what he did?" smh real ? THAT THE DUMBEST ? I'VE READ.... it don't take no time 2 separate the two... it actually would take longer to do the opposite. ..
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate yall. lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are ? still arguing about again?

Lol.... That his wife provoked the punch.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Didnt i just...but i... i coulda swore i JUST...
    151d0e5a_1069E5F0-F31F-4EDC-9010-2E16C9376879_zpsd2sryfyv.gif

Yall nggas cant beat me man. hahaha You cant do it. Debate me you fail. Got nggas like @bossexcellence debatin me in the cut like:

200.gif

llllllls

dont at me ? ? ..
    i already addressed that ? when u tried to come wit it..

Westie is better then that..
    she's actually a quality poster when she wants to be..

u on the other hand..
    ur the new a.mann...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    NOW THAT @WESTIE IS BROKEN, WE CAN BUILD HER BACK UP TO OUR LIKING!!!11

the proper way of doin things. hahaha
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So considering all we know and based on the other punishments handed down by the league does anyone think a 2 game suspension fit the crime? Yes or no...

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So considering all we know and based on the other punishments handed down by the league does anyone think a 2 game suspension fit the crime? Yes or no...

No. Should of been the season from the jump.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie you either trolling or this ? hits real close to home for you.

I've watched you de at every ? in here that doesn't necessarily share your perspective about this very complex situation.

Tell us has some man violated you in the past?

• CapitalB
    Options
    Westie jus trollin..
    sure she knows some women need they ass beat. hahaha
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray rice has been suspended indefinitely
    released from the ravens
    dropped by Nike
    removed from madden
    has his jersey number unretired at his HS
    his images at Rutgers stadium has been removed
    and it's being demanded he never plays another snap in the NFL

they tryna Chris Benoit this ? . acting like he never existed
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

I've watched you de at every ? in here that doesn't necessarily share your perspective about this very complex situation.

? your posts drip with abused male PTSD like some woman forced you to be in a cuckhold for years. Don't even.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray rice has been suspended indefinitely
    released from the ravens
    dropped by Nike
    removed from madden
    has his jersey number unretired at his HS
    his images at Rutgers stadium has been removed
    and it's being demanded he never plays another snap in the NFL

they tryna Chris Benoit this ? . acting like he never existed

The bold is some ? for real.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all that and meanwhile

hqdefault.jpg

this muthafucka is still patrollin...
    where's the public outcry for this ? ??

women's rights group??

HE'S WHITE
    HE'S THE LAW
    SO HE AINT EVEN DO NOTHING
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point I want Roger Goodall to pull a Jiggy Walker like "I lied......so what....? it. What you gon do? You don't like it, turn the game off."

Other than that Rice is ? . Now his wife is with another unemployed black man. His name is ? . He won't bounce back. Maybe he can invest in some ? and play the background. If she divorces him in a month, she gets half of zero income. Her lifestyle to for him to "maintain" is over. Good job ? , misery loves company....all because somebody wanted to sell a tape to TMZ.

Everybody jumped the gun she don't even get a chance to plot an exit strategy, lol. If I were him, I would transfer 90% of my money and assets into my brothers/mother/fathers bank accounts and had them transfer that ? offshore or buy money orders and cashiers check, etc while keeping just enough to support my kids for the next year and for the inevitable (her leaving and trying to take assets left).

RIP
    Career of Ray Rice
    2008-2014 Victim of stupidity
    Baltimore Ravens
    Nocking.? .Lipsoff, ? .Firin-on.Ladies
    "I ran with a ball"

Note to pro-DV ? - if you knock yo ? the ? out in an elevator. Don't drag her out like "uuuhhhhh duhh here's the evidence". You better put her on your back and give her a piggy back ride to the car bouncing and smiling and heave ? her into the back seat.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    all that and meanwhile

hqdefault.jpg

women's rights group??

HE'S WHITE
    HE'S THE LAW

but thats a woman tho right??
    thats a man hittin a woman...

BEATIN THE ? out of a woman..

by women's logic there's no reason for this. lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    all that and meanwhile

hqdefault.jpg

women's rights group??

HE'S WHITE
    HE'S THE LAW

but thats a woman tho right??
    thats a man hittin a woman...

BEATIN THE ? out of a woman..

by women's logic there's no reason for this. lol

That's a white man beating a black woman, come on bruh
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    @5th Letter I just seen that no sign. Why not? Jets sign ever other RB.LT and CJ lol

We have decent depth at runningback.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

? your posts drip with abused male PTSD like some woman forced you to be in a cuckhold for years. Don't even.

^^^Female tears
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2q85w5w.jpg

Which one of y'all is this?

LMAO

"FACE EXPOSED...DON'T SPIT"
  • NuLife
    NuLife Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options
    Where is everyone getting that she spit on him first?

From this article?

"ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) -- Ray Rice and Janay Palmer can be heard shouting obscenities at each other, and she appears to spit in the face of the three-time Pro Bowl running back right before he throws a brutal punch in a video shown to The Associated Press by a law enforcement official."

If the AP has a better video, why haven't we seen it?

The article also clearly says that she appears to spit in his face RIGHT BEFORE he throws a brutal punch. To me that sounds like in the elevator, no?

From the video I saw, well WE all saw it "appears" to have gone down like this

1. She comes around the corner
    2. He spits at her
    3.. She swats at him
    4. They get on elevator
    5. He spits at her (again)
    6. She charges
    7. he swings

What am i missing?
    IF she did spit on him first, I'd like to SEE that footage and not just hear about it.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    NuLife wrote: »

From this article?

"ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) -- Ray Rice and Janay Palmer can be heard shouting obscenities at each other, and she appears to spit in the face of the three-time Pro Bowl running back right before he throws a brutal punch in a video shown to The Associated Press by a law enforcement official."

The article also clearly says that she appears to spit in his face RIGHT BEFORE he throws a brutal punch. To me that sounds like in the elevator, no?

2. He spits at her
    3.. She swats at him
    4. They get on elevator
    6. She charges
    7. he swings

What am i missing?
    IF she did spit on him first, I'd like to SEE that footage and not just hear about it.

You and your cohort need to stop nitpicking on who's to be blamed. As unfortunate an incident this has been, the crass side commentary needs to stop. You wouldn't want the media to release a footage of a guy ? a woman. Some of you need to think beyond the fragility of your senses and open your eyes.
  • NuLife
    NuLife Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

From this article?

2. He spits at her
    3.. She swats at him
    4. They get on elevator
    6. She charges
    7. he swings

What am i missing?

You and your cohort need to stop nitpicking on who's to be blamed. As unfortunate an incident this has been, the crass side commentary needs to stop. You wouldn't want the media to release a footage of a guy ? a woman. Some of you need to think beyond the fragility of your sense and open your eyes.

I'm not nitpicking anything
    I've never even blamed anyone for anything. I haven't pointed a single finger in this here thread.
    I'm simply asking a question about a source and information that has been provided
    If you don't have the answer then you can skip over my comment. ok
    Thank you very much sir
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

From this article?

2. He spits at her
    3.. She swats at him
    4. They get on elevator
    6. She charges
    7. he swings

What am i missing?

You and your cohort need to stop nitpicking on who's to be blamed. As unfortunate an incident this has been, the crass side commentary needs to stop. You wouldn't want the media to release a footage of a guy ? a woman. Some of you need to think beyond the fragility of your sense and open your eyes.

I'm not nitpicking anything
    I've never even blamed anyone for anything. I haven't pointed a single finger in this here thread.
    I'm simply asking a question about a source and information that has been provided
    If you don't have the answer then you can skip over my comment. ok
    Thank you very much sir

Don't let em break you, one has already succumbed to dominant IC male logic