Full video of the Ray Rice haymaker on his wife

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No they are double punishing him to make his punishment line up with their new stance on domestic violence

If it lined up with their new domestic violence policy he would not have been suspended indefinitely, be would have been put on a 6-game timeout.

Thisbis all about PR because there has been enough outrage to stir the ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No they are double punishing him to make his punishment line up with their new stance on domestic violence

No they aren't. They are trying to save face. If they were trying to make the punishment line up with their new stance, they would retroactively apply their new domestic abuse policy and suspend Rice for 6 games. They didn't do that. They applied a completely new punishment which was based on nothing but reaction to a video.

Westie wrote: »
    So celebs can't even support ray rice publicly? smh... shyts dumb...
    are you gunning for dumbest comment in this thread or nah?

Well he was actually right about a lot of what's going on.

I thought the NFL's reaction was based on Ray lying or misrepresenting the truth. But I was wrong and mobb was right. They just trying to double punish him to save face and that's ? up.

So it's surprising no one is publicly coming to his defense? Is that what you're saying?

I'm not sure how you got that from what I said, but ok.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn you must be hungry. .. but i aint feeding trolls right now...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No they aren't. They are trying to save face. If they were trying to make the punishment line up with their new stance, they would retroactively apply their new domestic abuse policy and suspend Rice for 6 games. They didn't do that. They applied a completely new punishment which was based on nothing but reaction to a video.

I thought the NFL's reaction was based on Ray lying or misrepresenting the truth. But I was wrong and mobb was right. They just trying to double punish him to save face and that's ? up.

So it's surprising no one is publicly coming to his defense? Is that what you're saying?

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn lol they even unretired his number at his high school
  • Westie
    Options

Damn you must be hungry. .. but i aint feeding trolls right now...
    I'm not even attempting to troll you. You just say really dumb ? . <---I mean that
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll say this, y'all are arguing about the roles played in the situation yet omitting the consequences.

Ray Rice fulfilled y'all dream of punching a woman and is paying the price.

He wife spat on him and payed the price.

Now they are married. Was their episode worth it? No.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    I stayed because I was mentally weak as ? . I left because after all those ass whoopins I couldn't take the ? no more.

#beforreal
    Trillfate wrote: »
    That's what this kinda looks like tho.

hoe staying bc the money as soon as that ? go bankrupt shell be on oprah talmbout how hard it was to leave him and how much hell he put her thru

She was with him before the money though. She's just dumb.

so she dumb... but you want ray rice to go thru hell for hitting her.... again you are showing this wasn't about her 2 begin with...

I've already said it wasn't before I entertained your misguided ? . Does that matter?????

lol.. then you know that makes you look dumb as ? ... you really don't have a basis for an argument if it's not about her...

What the ? do you mean I don't have a basis? He's allowed to hit people? That's okay? It's about his actions not about her.

But you're ignoring the fact that SHE admitted to taking part of the blame as well. Again, the WHOLE vid shows her smackin him 1st. You can't just act like that didn't exist, and only focus on one side of the story.

Lmao that's what YOU'RE doing tho sweetie.

How? Show me where I've said only one of them is wrong like you. Apparently you haven't been reading the post, and only skimming them.

From the beginning

- I've said BOTH of them are at fault.
    - You got FULL video evidence showing her striking him 1st before they even walked in the elevator.
    - You got video of him knocking her out.
    - The press conference where BOTH of them took responsibility for their part.
    - Her IG response sayin she's ? off about how the media is portraying what happened.
    - HER pretty much tellin folks to mind their business and that it's a family issue.

@. No need to keep defending her.

As for your "Post it" comment regarding her spittin ob him 1st...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5789752

I'm Not defending her. I'm saying he's a ? ? . I'm supposed to feel sorry for a ? who will knock a ? out and drag her across a ? ass floor? And I'm supposed to assign blame equally when HE wasn't hurt in the "fight"? You're high huh?

lol this is hilarious... In a fight there is a winner and a loser.... she instigated by spitting and hitting and she lost. all that she got hurt ? is because she is a female cuz best believe had she did that to another chick and got dragged u wouldnt have that same stance. just say he hit a girl and no matter what she did he is wrong IMO and keep it moving cuz ur ignoring logic and facts.

I don't have to keep it moving, I comment because I want to and as I feel like.

I'm tired of arguing with you ? tho.

Ray Rice is a ? ? and if you side with him you're a ? ? by default. (Not saying you specifically do)

The end.
    But she's not a ? ? ?

Oh ok...next time just admit you're wrong and bad your opinions on an underserved sense of entitlement & benevolent sexism.

U may as well have just called dude a "doodie head" kicked over his legos and stormed off crying with your lunch pale.

I, for one, am appalled by your behavior & name calling madam.
    She sure is. I hope he gives her a right hook next time.

I'm not wrong tho.
    -_- now why would u go and say some evil ? like that woman?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok, now can you point me to the place where I said anything about that comment? I never said he was right there. I said he was right on some of the things he's said and I specified exactly what I was talking about.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    @westie is a man beater and hates men.

She also eats pig feet (with no hot sauce either...)

I heard she got pregnant, found out it was a boy and sacrificed it to the Egyptian Goddess of femininity to show the feminist she meant business.
  • Westie
    Options

Ok, now can you point me to the place where I said anything about that comment? I never said he was right there. I said he was right on some of the things he's said and I specified exactly what I was talking about.
    Ok I was talking specifically about that one though.
  • Westie
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    @westie is a man beater and hates men.

She also eats pig feet (with no hot sauce either...)

I heard she got pregnant, found out it was a boy and sacrificed it to the Egyptian Goddess of femininity to show the feminist she meant business.

I keep my ? in line.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would anyone be upset to see the downfall of Roger Gooddell?
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Would anyone be upset to see the downfall of Roger Gooddell?

? no
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo does the FBI really need to be called in to investigate? Smh.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

That's ? up.

A lot of this is group think ? .

Ray ? up badly, but the fact that people acting like he's Adolf ? or Joseph Stalin or something is disgusting.

He's a man that made a horrible choice and is paying the consequences for that, but the amount of overreaction is mind blowing.

C/S the bold. Six and a half months ago. We saw images and clips of rice dragging her out the elevator back in February. He said he punched and knocked her out, yet there wasn't this level of outrage back in February. People had to see him punch her to be this angry? The severity of the video. As if what we saw and heard back in February wasn't severe enough.

Rice should only be out for six games and Goodell should be terminated from his job.

And this isn't even the worst off the field issue the NFL has had to deal.

Majority of the outrage now and since the initial 2 game punishment was announced has been about the fact that most think knocking your fiance out should bring more than 2 games. Add in the admitted lack of investigation done by the Ravens and the league and you have what you get now. Goodell looking very incompetent
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

That's ? up.

A lot of this is group think ? .

Ray ? up badly, but the fact that people acting like he's Adolf ? or Joseph Stalin or something is disgusting.

He's a man that made a horrible choice and is paying the consequences for that, but the amount of overreaction is mind blowing.

C/S the bold. Six and a half months ago. We saw images and clips of rice dragging her out the elevator back in February. He said he punched and knocked her out, yet there wasn't this level of outrage back in February. People had to see him punch her to be this angry? The severity of the video. As if what we saw and heard back in February wasn't severe enough.

Rice should only be out for six games and Goodell should be terminated from his job.

And this isn't even the worst off the field issue the NFL has had to deal.

Majority of the outrage now and since the initial 2 game punishment was announced has been about the fact that most think knocking your fiance out should bring more than 2 games. Add in the admitted lack of investigation done by the Ravens and the league and you have what you get now. Goodell looking very incompetent

Most casual observers gave zero ? about this situation up until a few days ago when that vid dropped.

When Ray Rice made his his speech I heard very little outside of ESPN and hard core football followers saying much about it.

Since that video dropped everybody and they mama got an opinion about this situation and most of it is unsubstantiated opinion.

These females and some males to all of a sudden psychologist on Facebook and Twitter and they know all about the study of domestic violence.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "What's the point of this?" - @MsSouthern‌
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    According to the associated press there's video and audio of her spitting on him first

I like how this fact has been mentioned at least 4 times in this thread and it has been ignored every single time

video clearly shows him spitting on her twice..once before they get on the elevator when she walks by him and the second as soon as he gets on the elevator behind him

I havent seen any video of her spitting on him
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo does the FBI really need to be called in to investigate? Smh.

The FBI isn't investigating. Its a retired FBI director or some ? doing an independent investigation, no actual affiliation with the FBI.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok I was talking specifically about that one though.

what about what I said was wrong?

Paul George wasn't condoning what he did but was showing support and had to retract his statement. ..

Steven A. Smith didn't condone what he did but tried to bring light other situations. .. he got suspended. ..

the white dude from sports nation.. told a story about how him and his wife of 20 years got into it and hit each other during a college party and he got suspended by espn. ...

yes right now anything dealing with the other side of this situation/ support ray rice is being jumped on worse then you saying you hate that Beyonce/ Nicki Menaj song on twitter. ..