Options

Comments

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

? 's hilarious and sad because these women don't even realize that.....regardless of what their reasons for staying or leaving were.....they're still acknowledging that they had a choice in the matter either way.

All they're really doing is admitting that they either made good decisions or bad decisions.

Bottom line, it was still their decision to stay or leave.

Don't really understand what point they're trying to make.

Hilarious? Why? How old are you really? Lol

@desertrain10‌

Not just hilarious......hilarious and sad.

I think it's hilarious because they're refusing to take any responsibility for their poor decisions.

Sad because all they're doing is making excuses and don't even realize that's what they're doing.

What? Lol

Excuses?

They are just telling their stories many of whom have been rather self disparaging so how are they not taking responsibility for their actions??? Lol

i stayed because i was scared, stupid, didnt have any where to go, etc are excuses???
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? 's hilarious and sad because these women don't even realize that.....regardless of what their reasons for staying or leaving were.....they're still acknowledging that they had a choice in the matter either way.

All they're really doing is admitting that they either made good decisions or bad decisions.

@desertrain10‌

I think it's hilarious because they're refusing to take any responsibility for their poor decisions.

Sad because all they're doing is making excuses and don't even realize that's what they're doing.
    How are they refusing to take responsibility?

I know the answer...cuz they have a ? right?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The point is support

Sure these stories are inspiring to the women who are in abusive relationships and don't yet have the strength to leave

Leaving is not always so simple a choice especially when u have children and have no means to take care of ur children

Friend of mine i grew up with ending up living out a car for a while when her mom left her dad who was abusive

Plus a lot of domestic violent victims arent thinking straight anyways
    ... ? his wife is staying by him and honestly this ? is prolly bringing them closer then farther apart... her Instagram and phone convo with that espn reporter shows she ain't weak minded... like I said before ray ain't getting punished for the ? he did to his wife... he getting punished for all the chicks who getting beat and don't wanna leave they ? . .

Ray rice is being punished because he knocked his wife unconscious

had he taken a different course of action victims of domestic abuse would have nothing to rally around

Had roger goddell been consistent the media would have nothing to report

And like i said yesterday its become bigger than just about what ray rice did and what the nfl chose not to do

that's not ray fault the nfl was not consistent... they gave him a punishment that ? shoulda stood... remember this is a BILLION DOLLAR company.. do you truly think if they woulda stood by they decision they would have lost all endorsements? ? naw... this is the same company that is so arrogant that they want people to PAY THEM to perform at the super bowl.... it was said that only the Oscars made the top 10-20 most viewed shows last year everything else was football games.. given they do wanna be seen as a "family friendly" company that's tolerant... but if you ? up stand by your ? up.. don't throw yo ? up out to dry that makes you look worse on some cover up ? ... that's why you have heard people poking holes in the stories they saying...

btw how is ray rice getting punished for hitting his wife when he already got that punishment in june? so you saying it's ok to punish a person more than once for the same offense?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    One thing i just thought of...Ray Rice might end up being the martyr of all martyrs if all this ends in Goodell stepping down.

Every player in the NFLPA should chip in to create a memorial college fund for his kids if so.
  • S2J
    edited September 2014
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I ain't read all this ? , on page 22...

But dude can come back...his chick riding for him will help.

? biting other ? at the World Cup and still coming back...third offence.

There has to be some public show of punishment.. But if he good at his job, he'll be back.

However, he should have known better...and there should be "yes men" in his life that constantly tell him this ? .

All? Ngga u just read 22 pages. How u get to 22 of 33 pages before realizing there was no point Lol Ngga you minus well finish
  • Westie
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    One thing i just thought of...Ray Rice might end up being the martyr of all martyrs if all this ends in Goodell stepping down.

Every player in the NFLPA should chip in to create a memorial college fund for his kids if so.
    Martyr tho? Word?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    I stayed because I was mentally weak as ? . I left because after all those ass whoopins I couldn't take the ? no more.

#beforreal
    That's what this kinda looks like tho.

hoe staying bc the money as soon as that ? go bankrupt shell be on oprah talmbout how hard it was to leave him and how much hell he put her thru

She was with him before the money though. She's just dumb.

so she dumb... but you want ray rice to go thru hell for hitting her.... again you are showing this wasn't about her 2 begin with...
  • S2J
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Evrybody is soooo ready to debate. Everybody askin loaded questions. Everybody startin sentences with 'so'. 'So you're sayin...So if i were to...'. hahahaha Forced ass arguments

tumblr_mq7bs7dQRY1r8cstoo7_250.gif

Dont yall get tired of this ? ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    We get it Darc, you're cool with beating women. No need for the name calling friend.

Im cool with beating ANYBODY if they put their hands on you first. YOU brought up the "women" ? as if it's something special.

And where exactly did I name call?

Sad and "A bunch of ? turds"

@parallel so you've never laughed at or been entertained by Fighting Videos? U never made a Solonge vs. JayZ joke or laughed at one?

Enough with the pretentious tone. An honest conversation would likely reveal everybody in this thread whining on behalf of this broad as hypocrites. For some idiotic reason hypocrisy seems to be perfectly OK so long as its on behalf of a female.
    You're starting to sound like the white people that justify the use of excessive force against black males by the police.

"well he stole cigars"..."well she slapped his neck"
    That burn slow

Lavar Arrington voice'

Get em!

Just being honest. The ? sounds the exact same.

"well he stole cigars"..."well she slapped him"..."look whites get killed by cops too"..."look women hit men as well"

Since you've decided you'd rather speak in here than the CS Darc...I would like to hear your rebuttal to this.

@Parallel‌ I'm never in the Cheapseats. My teams are the Lakers & the Chargers. I dont have ? to say about tthem right now smh :(

Also, I have made it clear that I dont agree with hitting a female just for her ? talking. If a female steals from me Im not going to hit her. HOWEVER, if a female attacks me I can not guarantee her safety. HUGE difference.

I also said what I said about Ray Rice's wife before I saw the video. I was under the impression she slapped him. Then @obnoxious‌lyfresh pointed out that she slapped him because he SPIT on her. Thats when I turned on him.

There a difference between me saying he is wrong. And me CARING that he's wrong. My lack of empathy is a direct result of the hypocrisy being shown in this situation and others like it. the fact that people LAUGHED at JAYZ and "victim blamed" but arent laughing at this ? is all the proof I need.

Actually she did slap him before they got on the elevator. The media is not playin the whole vid. Right before they walked up to the elevator, she "pops" him in his face.

@Recaptimus_Prime you're talking about after he spit on her?

Naw. Not when they were on the elevator. The full vid shows starts before they even got on. As they were walkin up before the elevator doors open, she slaps him. Then when they got on, that's when I guess he spit or buck at her, which she charged and got punched. But these media shows aren't playin the full vid.

That's why I said they're both was wrong. That's probably why she took part of the responsibility.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ngga you minus well finish
    Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons.gif

• damobb2deep
    Options
    We get it Darc, you're cool with beating women. No need for the name calling friend.

Im cool with beating ANYBODY if they put their hands on you first. YOU brought up the "women" ? as if it's something special.

@parallel so you've never laughed at or been entertained by Fighting Videos? U never made a Solonge vs. JayZ joke or laughed at one?

Enough with the pretentious tone. An honest conversation would likely reveal everybody in this thread whining on behalf of this broad as hypocrites. For some idiotic reason hypocrisy seems to be perfectly OK so long as its on behalf of a female.
    You're starting to sound like the white people that justify the use of excessive force against black males by the police.

That burn slow

Lavar Arrington voice'

Get em!

"well he stole cigars"..."well she slapped him"..."look whites get killed by cops too"..."look women hit men as well"

Since you've decided you'd rather speak in here than the CS Darc...I would like to hear your rebuttal to this.

@Parallel‌ I'm never in the Cheapseats. My teams are the Lakers & the Chargers. I dont have ? to say about tthem right now smh :(

Also, I have made it clear that I dont agree with hitting a female just for her ? talking. If a female steals from me Im not going to hit her. HOWEVER, if a female attacks me I can not guarantee her safety. HUGE difference.

I also said what I said about Ray Rice's wife before I saw the video. I was under the impression she slapped him. Then @obnoxious‌lyfresh pointed out that she slapped him because he SPIT on her. Thats when I turned on him.

There a difference between me saying he is wrong. And me CARING that he's wrong. My lack of empathy is a direct result of the hypocrisy being shown in this situation and others like it. the fact that people LAUGHED at JAYZ and "victim blamed" but arent laughing at this ? is all the proof I need.

Actually she did slap him before they got on the elevator. The media is not playin the whole vid. Right before they walked up to the elevator, she "pops" him in his face.

Naw. Not when they were on the elevator. The full vid shows starts before they even got on. As they were walkin up before the elevator doors open, she slaps him. Then when they got on, that's when I guess he spit or buck at her, which she charged and got punched. But these media shows aren't playin the full vid.

That's why I said they're both was wrong. That's probably why she took part of the responsibility.

They have been editing out her Instagram post too... I saw that ? quick they was very quick to cut out that she called out the media and people on the net for their fuckery...
  • Westie
    Options
    I stayed because I was mentally weak as ? . I left because after all those ass whoopins I couldn't take the ? no more.

#beforreal

hoe staying bc the money as soon as that ? go bankrupt shell be on oprah talmbout how hard it was to leave him and how much hell he put her thru

so she dumb... but you want ray rice to go thru hell for hitting her.... again you are showing this wasn't about her 2 begin with...

I've already said it wasn't before I entertained your misguided ? . Does that matter?????

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Ob is the type of chick who said last year "That Peyton Manning should get rookie of the year.

lol whatever. Everyone knows Peyton Manning. I actually do know some of the stars. I know the ones that basically anyone living under a rock would know. Peyton and Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Tim Tebow and Jay Cutler. I just dont what they all look like.

So Tebow and Cutler are considered stars?

I hear about them all the time in the media. I figured they must be.

Yo outside of all the joking,

You can see the effects of lazy consumption of media reports, and the effects of heavy coverage and agenda pushing by the media...in this post. think about all the other more important news events that are consumed this way.
  • Westie
    Options

That burn slow

Lavar Arrington voice'

Get em!

He spit on her twice. OUTSIDE of the elevator -which he followed her on. What video are you watching?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

That burn slow

Lavar Arrington voice'

Get em!

They have been editing out her Instagram post too... I saw that ? quick they was very quick to cut out that she called out the media and people on the net for their fuckery...

Exactly. They're makin it seem like he just ko'd her outta the blue for no reason. The full vid showed she did provoke him 1st. But all they keep showin is the part where they're already inside the elevator.

That's why SHE is ? off about how things are being portrayed. She accepted responsibility for her part, but they're tryin to make it seem like she did nothing. Like she was innocent. She knew what she did was wrong. Just like he was deadazzz wrong for punching her.

• damobb2deep
    Options

#beforreal

I've already said it wasn't before I entertained your misguided ? . Does that matter?????

lol.. then you know that makes you look dumb as ? ... you really don't have a basis for an argument if it's not about her...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

That burn slow

Lavar Arrington voice'

Get em!

He spit on her twice. OUTSIDE of the elevator -which he followed her on. What video are you watching?
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    According to the associated press there's video and audio of her spitting on him first

I like how this fact has been mentioned at least 4 times in this thread and it has been ignored every single time

@Westie care to explain?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@desertrain10‌

How are they refusing to take responsibility?

I know the answer...cuz they have a ? right?

They're saying they had a choice.....but implying that they didn't.

All they're doing is trying to justify poor decisions.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If that happens, Ray's gonna be like......

@ 1:48-2:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km4zWLaq4OE
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she spit on him first is that the clear for ray rice to two piece her and KO her and just drag her around like a piece of meat and not someone he claims to love?
    I mean the reason ray rice is even getting all this attention is because of the brutality of what he did. If he just socked her and somehow she stayed conscious there would be no video of him dragging her out of the elevator.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if you ? on here are really this ignorant or if it's some kind of ruse.

Don't try and twist my words cuz it won't work. According to video footage, she initiated both the spitting and the physical contact. None of you are speaking on that. That's all I'm saying. I hope that's clear enough
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    If she spit on him first is that the clear for ray rice to two piece her and KO her and just drag her around like a piece of meat and not someone he claims to love?
    I mean the reason ray rice is even getting all this attention is because of the brutality of what he did. If he just socked her and somehow she stayed conscious there would be no video of him dragging her out of the elevator.

the problem is people are racing to see "who can be outraged more" ( like someone on this site said) you got coke heads former wife beaters.. people with dui's... murderers all speaking against this ? like he the worst person to play in the nfl..

btw I bet Steve McNair would have loved to been awake when his domestic dispute was going on... but he would have been a " monster" too..
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can somebody post a video of somebody being slapped and spit on and walking away??

Not that I think ray rice is right but people are making it seem as if he just woke up out of the blue one day got on a elevator with his chick didn't argue, get hit or spat on and just snapped and 2 pieced her....but back to Ferguson
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still not condoning what ray did but if she spat on dude like that AP report said I have less sympathy for her

in before "so what if she spat on him. he's a football player! he can't handle getting spat on?"