Jameis Winston Suspended for 2 Halves* for Yelling 'F*uck Her Right In the P*ssy!!"

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The funny thing about Jameis is every football team has a guy like him: the comedian, the wild child, the life of the party. Usually its a back up , or the ngga that ultimately ends up gettin kicked off the team for grades or weed.

Their dude just so happens to be the starting QB LOL

Im not sayin i could have predicted it, but the very first time i saw him on ESPN Elite 11 HS camp, i thought it was odd they kept sayin he was the goofball of the group, considering he was the top prospect.

Then ffwd to the next time i saw him speak was that halftime speech last year: "'We not leavin without a victoryyy!!! Hey, hey, put a smile on a face boys!... If we gon do it then , we gon DO IT BIG!'

I was like ok he's a little odd.

Bruh. Most of them ? that start is like that not the backups.

I get what you sayin, but I would disgree. Of course there's examples of both, but the loud, wild, most popular nggas on the team usually aint nobody you ever heard of. Yea instead of backups, i'll just say 'nggas you never heard of'.

Cosign, most of the really good dudes that know they have a future, at least try to keep it low key in order to not ? up their stock. It's very rare to see someone on Jameis' level acting this way. Making mistakes is one thing, but this dude is doing the type of dumb ? that is usually reserved for people don't have anything to lose.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The funny thing about Jameis is every football team has a guy like him: the comedian, the wild child, the life of the party. Usually its a back up , or the ngga that ultimately ends up gettin kicked off the team for grades or weed.

Im not sayin i could have predicted it, but the very first time i saw him on ESPN Elite 11 HS camp, i thought it was odd they kept sayin he was the goofball of the group, considering he was the top prospect.

Then ffwd to the next time i saw him speak was that halftime speech last year: "'We not leavin without a victoryyy!!! Hey, hey, put a smile on a face boys!... If we gon do it then , we gon DO IT BIG!'

I get what you sayin, but I would disgree. Of course there's examples of both, but the loud, wild, most popular nggas on the team usually aint nobody you ever heard of. Yea instead of backups, i'll just say 'nggas you never heard of'.

Cosign, most of the really good dudes that know they have a future, at least try to keep it low key in order to not ? up their stock. It's very rare to see someone on Jameis' level acting this way. Making mistakes is one thing, but this dude is doing the type of dumb ? that is usually reserved for people don't have anything to lose.

Exactly. My cuz played at MSU w/ Plaxico Burress and a few other future NFL dudes. Also Matean Cleaves n co were around a lot at the apartment complex. Them dudes were low key. But it was a group of dudes that had the weed, the coke, the guns, etc and hung with the 'locals' (goons). None of them finished w/ the team

Every team has a pocket of dudes that hang with the non-college locals. Bad news jack Lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? forgot he won the Heisman last year and that he isn't the average college athlete anymore? Eyes are on you at ALL TIMES, ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Exactly. My cuz played at MSU w/ Plaxico Burress and a few other future NFL dudes. Also Matean Cleaves n co were around a lot at the apartment complex. Them dudes were low key. But it was a group of dudes that had the weed, the coke, the guns, etc and hung with the 'locals' (goons). None of them finished w/ the team

Every team has a pocket of dudes that hang with the non-college locals. Bad news jack Lol

@S2J‌

Yea I always heard plaxico was low key in college
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone of these cats that run around talking that Jesus stuff is suspect. Every since Eugene Robinson got caught up in Miami i look at all these cats kinda sideways.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

@S2J‌

Yea I always head plaxico was low key in college

Definitely. The 1 time i saw him a whole bunch of cats on the team was chillin on the stoop and he went alll the way around the other entrance lol My cuz and him were the only guys from VA so they tried to have him mentor him. He said dude was aloof.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn Peyton. Jameis did say he looked up to Brady and Manning..lol

http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/18/peyton-manning-1996-tennessee-lawsuit-trainer-bare-butt-mooning/#sthash.IA8VXjpg.uxfs
    she was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when “entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright’s head and face.”
    As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: “It was the gluteus maximus, the ? , the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. … To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off.”
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His stock is dropping dur to "6 issuses" he had..

Kiper dropped him from 3 to 25 on big board
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what this ? Winston GPA looks like? The university prolly got other students doing his work for him and ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    this ? gone ? around and cost himself some cheese over some dumb ? ... ? just chill .. go win another title and be the #1 pick ... ? cant be that damn hard

You get paid faster if your a second round pick.

Cuz you get 5 years if your first and if you're a second round pick you can sign your extension quicker.

Word to Kaep.
    And that's why Cam still waiting.

Word.......... ?

Texans, J.J. Watt agree to terms on 6-year, $100 million extension
    #11 Pick 2011
    The Arizona Cardinals have agreed with Patrick Peterson on a five-year contract extension, a deal the Pro Bowler said Tuesday night is worth $70 million with $48 million guaranteed, which makes him the highest-paid cornerback in the NFL.
    #5 Pick 2011
    OXNARD, Calif. -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed Pro Bowl offensive tackle Tyron Smith to an eight-year extension through 2023, making the total value of his contract worth nearly $110 million, according to multiple sources
    #9 Pick 2011
    NbDxMRE.png

anyways .... you get paid whenever the team feels you can be comfortably "sold" as irreplaceable .... me thinks .. some individuals in that orginization are still a bit hesitant on giving Cam the dough he deserves .. that's probably why you had that whole campaign last year to get him to seem more of a true "leader" and all that other nonsense

also ... unless your name is Tim Tebow ... you dont get this as a rookie second rounder ....
    The (War) Eagle has landed.

Former Auburn University Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Cam Newton has signed a shoe and apparel deal with Under Armour.

Terms were not disclosed, but according to sources this deal will be the largest deal ever given to an incoming NFL rookie, surpassing the $1 million a year deal adidas gave to Reggie Bush(notes) in 2006 both in terms of annual guarantee and overall dollars. Sources said the deal seeks to capitalize on both Newton’s fame in college and his future potential. Under Armour will unveil a whole collection of Cam Newton Auburn items, including jerseys with his name on the back, as well as football and training gear, including signature a signature shoe line.

The higher the pick ... the higher the profile ... the higher the profile .... the more ? you can sell to little johnny
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just said how we all got here. He spoke facts.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is about as sharp as a ? bowling ball. Yes he is 20yrs old but it comes to a point when you realize cause of the position you are in you just can't do certain ? . The suspension is not really about what he just did that ? is about an accumulation of ? he has done that we know about and don't know about. Kids learn not to ? on themselves and yall telling me that this ? can't learn and know he can't do ? like that? FOH
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? gone ? around and cost himself some cheese over some dumb ? ... ? just chill .. go win another title and be the #1 pick ... ? cant be that damn hard

You get paid faster if your a second round pick.

Cuz you get 5 years if your first and if you're a second round pick you can sign your extension quicker.

Word to Kaep.
    And that's why Cam still waiting.

Word.......... ?

Texans, J.J. Watt agree to terms on 6-year, $100 million extension
    #11 Pick 2011
    The Arizona Cardinals have agreed with Patrick Peterson on a five-year contract extension, a deal the Pro Bowler said Tuesday night is worth $70 million with $48 million guaranteed, which makes him the highest-paid cornerback in the NFL.
    #5 Pick 2011
    OXNARD, Calif. -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed Pro Bowl offensive tackle Tyron Smith to an eight-year extension through 2023, making the total value of his contract worth nearly $110 million, according to multiple sources
    #9 Pick 2011
    NbDxMRE.png

anyways .... you get paid whenever the team feels you can be comfortably "sold" as irreplaceable .... me thinks .. some individuals in that orginization are still a bit hesitant on giving Cam the dough he deserves .. that's probably why you had that whole campaign last year to get him to seem more of a true "leader" and all that other nonsense

also ... unless your name is Tim Tebow ... you dont get this as a rookie second rounder ....
    The (War) Eagle has landed.

Former Auburn University Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Cam Newton has signed a shoe and apparel deal with Under Armour.

Terms were not disclosed, but according to sources this deal will be the largest deal ever given to an incoming NFL rookie, surpassing the $1 million a year deal adidas gave to Reggie Bush(notes) in 2006 both in terms of annual guarantee and overall dollars. Sources said the deal seeks to capitalize on both Newton’s fame in college and his future potential. Under Armour will unveil a whole collection of Cam Newton Auburn items, including jerseys with his name on the back, as well as football and training gear, including signature a signature shoe line.

The higher the pick ... the higher the profile ... the higher the profile .... the more ? you can sell to little johnny

They can hold you down with the 5th year option ? they have bruh.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This dude is about as sharp as a ? bowling ball. Yes he is 20yrs old but it comes to a point when you realize cause of the position you are in you just can't do certain ? . The suspension is not really about what he just did that ? is about an accumulation of ? he has done that we know about and don't know about. Kids learn not to ? on themselves and yall telling me that this ? can't learn and know he can't do ? like that? FOH

name a 20 year old (that is in the public eye) that hasn't done something outrageous... it's apart of being a young adult... this ? can't even drink legally.. he is a college student everyone knows that time in your life is supposed to be fun..
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude n manziel r proof that these athlete students should b spending more time in the class room n less on the field. .is not a race issue is more of an educational n immaturity issue imo
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he is genetically predisposed to stupidity...

Dude is only 19, 20 years old
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So jameis wilson did this to join a fraternity?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who would have ever thought someone accused of ? would yell something like that.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I have a bigger problem with the instantaneous dry snitching facilitated by twitter

Winston snitched on himself more than anything else...
  • bgoat
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I have a bigger problem with the instantaneous dry snitching facilitated by twitter

How is that?
  • D. Morgan
    Options

name a 20 year old (that is in the public eye) that hasn't done something outrageous... it's apart of being a young adult... this ? can't even drink legally.. he is a college student everyone knows that time in your life is supposed to be fun..

? are you ? serious???? This ? has ? accusation and still ongoing investigation for said ALLEGED ? and you think since he just 20 its ok for him to be on campus yelling "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !!!"? 20yrs old or not he has to know better. Like I said before the suspension not cause of what he just did that ? came because of a totality of things he has done. I agree at 20 you not at the peak of your maturity but the same time at 20 you shouldn't be dumb enough when you in his position to be doing stupid ? like that either. People always got excuses for ? sometimes people need to just admit they ? up and was wrong and this case his ass was wrong simple as that
  • bgoat
    Options

? are you ? serious???? This ? has ? accusation and still ongoing investigation for said ALLEGED ? and you think since he just 20 its ok for him to be on campus yelling "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !!!"? 20yrs old or not he has to know better. Like I said before the suspension not cause of what he just did that ? came because of a totality of things he has done. I agree at 20 you not at the peak of your maturity but the same time at 20 you shouldn't be dumb enough when you in his position to be doing stupid ? like that either. People always got excuses for ? sometimes people need to just admit they ? up and was wrong and this case his ass was wrong simple as that

That alleged ? investigation been over with, charges were never filed. The Title IX investigation by the school is ongoing tho. Just wanted to make that clear.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

That alleged ? investigation been over with, charges were never filed. The Title IX investigation by the school is ongoing tho. Just wanted to make that clear.

That title IX investigation is what I'm talking about and could lead to charges since he never went to trial and was found not guilty. That statue of limitations ain't over with. So in reality that ? still over his head.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »

How is that?

He walked around campus yelling "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !".............................

Did you think he was whispering?