Jameis Winston Suspended for 2 Halves* for Yelling 'F*uck Her Right In the P*ssy!!"

Options

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    This dude is about as sharp as a ? bowling ball. Yes he is 20yrs old but it comes to a point when you realize cause of the position you are in you just can't do certain ? . The suspension is not really about what he just did that ? is about an accumulation of ? he has done that we know about and don't know about. Kids learn not to ? on themselves and yall telling me that this ? can't learn and know he can't do ? like that? FOH

name a 20 year old (that is in the public eye) that hasn't done something outrageous... it's apart of being a young adult... this ? can't even drink legally.. he is a college student everyone knows that time in your life is supposed to be fun..

? are you ? serious???? This ? has ? accusation and still ongoing investigation for said ALLEGED ? and you think since he just 20 its ok for him to be on campus yelling "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !!!"? 20yrs old or not he has to know better. Like I said before the suspension not cause of what he just did that ? came because of a totality of things he has done. I agree at 20 you not at the peak of your maturity but the same time at 20 you shouldn't be dumb enough when you in his position to be doing stupid ? like that either. People always got excuses for ? sometimes people need to just admit they ? up and was wrong and this case his ass was wrong simple as that

That alleged ? investigation been over with, charges were never filed. The Title IX investigation by the school is ongoing tho. Just wanted to make that clear.

That title IX investigation is what I'm talking about and could lead to charges since he never went to trial and was found not guilty. That statue of limitations ain't over with. So in reality that ? still over his head.

How do you figure that? I mean where did you get that info from?
  • bgoat
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I have a bigger problem with the instantaneous dry snitching facilitated by twitter

Winston snitched on himself more than anything else...
    How is that?

He walked around campus yelling "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !".............................

Did you think he was whispering?

R u sure about that or are you just speculating? Still don't know how saying "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !" = snitching on himself?

Maybe you're just joking or something.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is about as sharp as a ? bowling ball. Yes he is 20yrs old but it comes to a point when you realize cause of the position you are in you just can't do certain ? . The suspension is not really about what he just did that ? is about an accumulation of ? he has done that we know about and don't know about. Kids learn not to ? on themselves and yall telling me that this ? can't learn and know he can't do ? like that? FOH

name a 20 year old (that is in the public eye) that hasn't done something outrageous... it's apart of being a young adult... this ? can't even drink legally.. he is a college student everyone knows that time in your life is supposed to be fun..

? are you ? serious???? This ? has ? accusation and still ongoing investigation for said ALLEGED ? and you think since he just 20 its ok for him to be on campus yelling "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !!!"? 20yrs old or not he has to know better. Like I said before the suspension not cause of what he just did that ? came because of a totality of things he has done. I agree at 20 you not at the peak of your maturity but the same time at 20 you shouldn't be dumb enough when you in his position to be doing stupid ? like that either. People always got excuses for ? sometimes people need to just admit they ? up and was wrong and this case his ass was wrong simple as that

That alleged ? investigation been over with, charges were never filed. The Title IX investigation by the school is ongoing tho. Just wanted to make that clear.

That title IX investigation is what I'm talking about and could lead to charges since he never went to trial and was found not guilty. That statue of limitations ain't over with. So in reality that ? still over his head.

How could it not if they get something the police didn't and turn it over to them. He is not in a double jeopardy situation cause he never went to trial and was found not guilty. So charges can still be brought as long as they are brought within the statue of limitations for that particular crime.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The title IX investigation is institutional. If found guilty of violating the school's code of conduct he would face disciplinary action from the school. FSU itself would get into trouble with the Department of Ed if found guilty of any wrongdoing when all of this initially broke. Tallahassee PD reopening their investigation would be a separate process.
  • bgoat
    Options

How could it not if they get something the police didn't and turn it over to them. He is not in a double jeopardy situation cause he never went to trial and was found not guilty. So charges can still be brought as long as they are brought within the statue of limitations for that particular crime.

If they(The so-called victim) had anything, Title IX would be the last thing they would be doing now.

You're right about if something new comes up(I doubt if it does) and that was stated by the States Attorney last year after his investigation.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FSU prolly got Winston's transcripts on lock. Can't have that ? going public.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If they(The so-called victim) had anything, Title IX would be the last thing they would be doing now.

You're right about if something new comes up(I doubt if it does) and that was stated by the States Attorney last year after his investigation.

I understand the TitleIX thing is more about the equality of things regarding how each was treated in the situation but at the same time IMO their investigation gives no ? about FSU football and Tallahassee being a football town. Which why I said if something new comes out and I agree I doubt if it does either because I see no one on Winston side snitching if he really did ? that chick. Which I also don't think happened but at the sametime I wasn't there.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Well for one, it shouldn't cause that ain't even legal. for two, it wouldn't matter cause they would just give him good grades either way.
    I have a bigger problem with the instantaneous dry snitching facilitated by twitter

How is that?

He walked around campus yelling "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !".............................

R u sure about that or are you just speculating? Still don't know how saying "? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !" = snitching on himself?

It says in the article he stood up on a table and yelled it...

Do something ? infront of a crowd of people and when the crowd talks about it they are snitching. Ok.
  • bgoat
    Options

Well for one, it shouldn't cause that ain't even legal. for two, it wouldn't matter cause they would just give him good grades either way.

How is that?

It says in the article he stood up on a table and yelled it...

Do something ? infront of a crowd of people and when the crowd talks about it they are snitching. Ok.
    I was questioning the part where you said "He walked around campus yelling" That's not really true, but it's ticky tacky(It was just one part of the campus not the whole campus). I thought you were saying he was snitching on himself about the alleged ? when yelling FHRITP.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    this ? gone ? around and cost himself some cheese over some dumb ? ... ? just chill .. go win another title and be the #1 pick ... ? cant be that damn hard

You get paid faster if your a second round pick.

Cuz you get 5 years if your first and if you're a second round pick you can sign your extension quicker.

Word to Kaep.
    And that's why Cam still waiting.

Word.......... ?

Texans, J.J. Watt agree to terms on 6-year, $100 million extension
    #11 Pick 2011
    The Arizona Cardinals have agreed with Patrick Peterson on a five-year contract extension, a deal the Pro Bowler said Tuesday night is worth $70 million with $48 million guaranteed, which makes him the highest-paid cornerback in the NFL.
    #5 Pick 2011
    OXNARD, Calif. -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed Pro Bowl offensive tackle Tyron Smith to an eight-year extension through 2023, making the total value of his contract worth nearly $110 million, according to multiple sources
    #9 Pick 2011
    NbDxMRE.png

anyways .... you get paid whenever the team feels you can be comfortably "sold" as irreplaceable .... me thinks .. some individuals in that orginization are still a bit hesitant on giving Cam the dough he deserves .. that's probably why you had that whole campaign last year to get him to seem more of a true "leader" and all that other nonsense

also ... unless your name is Tim Tebow ... you dont get this as a rookie second rounder ....
    The (War) Eagle has landed.

Former Auburn University Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Cam Newton has signed a shoe and apparel deal with Under Armour.

Terms were not disclosed, but according to sources this deal will be the largest deal ever given to an incoming NFL rookie, surpassing the $1 million a year deal adidas gave to Reggie Bush(notes) in 2006 both in terms of annual guarantee and overall dollars. Sources said the deal seeks to capitalize on both Newton’s fame in college and his future potential. Under Armour will unveil a whole collection of Cam Newton Auburn items, including jerseys with his name on the back, as well as football and training gear, including signature a signature shoe line.

The higher the pick ... the higher the profile ... the higher the profile .... the more ? you can sell to little johnny

They can hold you down with the 5th year option ? they have bruh.

that doesn't mean you cant get paid before your contract is even entering its 4th year... and it certainly doesn't mean that you will "get your money quicker" if your a second rounder as shown by the examples in my previous post

so as i said originally... this ? gone ? around and cost himself some bread on some dumb ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine a college player gets accused of domestic violence and then standing up and yelling "beat her ass" on a table
  • bgoat
    Options
    Always guilty in the court of public perception.
  • bgoat
    Options

Why just Winston and FSU and not all of college football?
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I just wanna know if the social stupidity also translate into the classroom since the excuse from all the Winston enablers is that he's only 20 years old?
  • bgoat
    Options
    I just wanna know if the social stupidity also translate into the classroom since the excuse from all the Winston enablers is that he's only 20 years old?
    I know Lawyers, Doctors, teachers, etc that have made dumb choices as a teen/young adult.

I guess you're perfect tho.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    http://youtu.be/3295O40Vfbg

did winston ? a white girl? Didnt follow the story but if she was a blond white girl...he would be in jail like this guy
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I know Lawyers, Doctors, teachers, etc that have made dumb choices as a teen/young adult.

Just wanna see what the grades look like bruh. You ain't gonna be able to defend the results of that wonderlic score at the combine in a few years so ya'll might as well bite the bullet now.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/3295O40Vfbg

did winston ? a white girl? Didnt follow the story but if she was a nlond white girl...he would be in jail like this guy

That never stops being funny.
  • bgoat
    Options

Just wanna see what the grades look like bruh. You ain't gonna be able to defend the results of that wonderlic score at the combine in a few years so ya'll might as well bite the bullet now.

So, the wonderlic test is the test of all test now? Didn't know that.

Scored enough on ACT and SAT to get into Stanford tho. ? a wonderlic test.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm not gonna cover for him. Yeah, he said some dumb ? . I'm just saying I've seen and heard people say way worse than that and no ? should be given on this level. This ? is blown out of proportion.

He didn't even yell it at a female, he just yelled it. I don't know that the ? problem is.
  • bgoat
    Options
    Jameis got these ? /? mad..lol

ca1vl.jpg

• ZydecoShawty
    Options

The University needs to release them transcripts. TMZ need to get on that on ? .
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Jameis got these ? /? mad..lol

ca1vl.jpg

And you want me to believe Stanford would seriously consider this?
  • bgoat
    Options

The University needs to release them transcripts. TMZ need to get on that on ? .

You do realize that's against the law, right? Probably not tho...lol

• ZydecoShawty
    Options

You do realize that's against the law, right? Probably not tho...lol

So you saying transcripts on college players have never been released to the public before?