Your phone of 2k15 is... iPhone 6/6+ vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4/S5

Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other (Htc m8, oppo, and etc)
    have fun with ya malware while i have my iphone 5 about to be iphone 6 in a couple days

Never receive malware on any of my Android phones. Try again.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ malware. iPhone heads always drop some argument that shows either their lack of knowledge of Android or technology in general
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samsng Galaxy Note 4/S5
    2015? ....... Been rocking the S5 since launch
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samsng Galaxy Note 4/S5
    have fun with ya malware while i have my iphone 5 about to be iphone 6 in a couple days

Lmao, that's funny because I phones aren't just easy to hack bur easy to get around tge pass code
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 6+ is the best phone on the market b. All them android ? feel cheap ? with wack materials. And the user interface is wack compared to iPhones. Had the gs3 for about 10 days and took it back for the iPhone 5 about2 years ago. Never again
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The 6+ is the best phone on the market b. All them android ? feel cheap ? with wack materials. And the user interface is wack compared to iPhones. Had the gs3 for about 10 days and took it back for the iPhone 5 about2 years ago. Never again

This shows you don't know what you're talking about. The iPhone 6 could very well be the best all around phone on the market right now. Actually, it should be since its the newest. Saying Android phones feel check make it seem like all Android phones are made the same, which couldn't be further from the truth. For example, the One M8 has an aluminum build just like the iPhone 6, so if you think the iPhone 6 doesn't feel cheap, you couldn't possibly feel that the M8 does. Hell, the phone you used as your point of comparison is the GS3. That's a Samsung phone. Samsung phones are notorious for having poor build qualities. Luckily you don't have to go with that if you don't want. Unlike with the iPhone, with Android you have options.

For example, here is a comparison between the Moto X and iPhone 6. These are direct competitors that have been release close to each other. Notice the reviewer can't really say with any certainty which one is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h25VH7qUlS0
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samsng Galaxy Note 4/S5
    Cain wrote: »
    Never will own a Apple product again

this....or at least until they add something to the phone that makes it different from the previous 3 other than a change in dimensions
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Given that the next Nexus is likely to be too dam big, the Droid Turbo was sounding like the thing to get if you're a Verizon customer. Unfortunately those idiots decided to make it without a SD card slot. Why does Motorola keep doing that with their phones?

Motorola-Droid-Turbo-leaked-manual-640x554.png

http://phandroid.com/2014/10/08/motorola-droid-turbo-leaked-user-manual/
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I saw that phones a monster but no SD card slot is a deal breaker for a lot of people.

Don't get how the moto g has a SD card slot but the moto x, rumored nexus 6 and the turbo don't.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iPhone 6/6+
    iPhone 6 128GB Space Gray

I already filled that bish up with 85GB of music alone
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Yeah, my next phone is going to have to have 32 GB internal and a SD card slot. I'm gonna put a 128 GB card in there damn near full of music.
  • mosincredible
    Options
    If the phone doesn't have 64gb or 128gb on board, sdcard should be a requirement. Forcing people to use a cloud or stream music ain't the business. For one, streaming uses more battery and everybody doesn't have unlimited data or a great connection everywhere they go. Phone manufacturers shooting themselves in the foot with that 32gb or die ?
  • mosincredible
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The G3 just got it's bootloader unlocked. It's gonna reach it's full potential soon and gonna be a force to be reckoned with.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2014
    Options
    They just officially revealed the Nexus 6. If you like monstrous sized phones, this may be the way to go for you. I'm disappointed they didn't have a smaller variant. There is no way I'm carrying something that big around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk-PY2dBKaA

The Moto X Pure would basically be a 5.2'' Nexus 6 if not for the fact that they jacked up the specs for the Nexus 6, so the Moto X isn't really a good stand-in. The closest thing would be the Droid Turbo, but it won't be a "Pure" Android experience and it's only available on Verizon.
  • CJ
    Options
    Beat me to it

Glad I didn't wait I'm sure the phone will be great but that's too damn big

If that ? was 5.2 inches I'd be calling up att
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    The crazy thing is despite having bigger screen, its around the same size as the iPhone 6 Plus and the Galaxy Note 4.

2014-10-15-19_42_41-Nexus-X-aka-Nexus-6-leaked-next-to-iPhone-6-plus-YouTube-e1413362642404.png
  • CJ
    Options
    Yeah Motorola's new design has thin bezels like the G3 only reason I can use this phone
  • mosincredible
    Options
    Glad I didn't wait for the Nexus 6. Too big. The G3 is my max. It was either the Note 4 or Nexus had I passed on the G3 and I'm glad I didn't.
  • JLlama1980
    JLlama1980 Members Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samsng Galaxy Note 4/S5
    Just switched from an Iphone 5 to a NOTE 4. FTW!!! This ? is boss!!
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JLlama1980 wrote: »

Welcome to the droid family.

Anybody getting that note edge?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    JLlama1980 wrote: »

Welcome to the droid family.

Anybody getting that note edge?

I was thinking of getting that for my wife, but they are talking like it might be hard to come by.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    iPhone 6/6+
    i love my 6
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped the Galaxy Note 4 and I'm really liking my decision.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samsng Galaxy Note 4/S5
    my s4 just got a new software update whats new?