Congratulations Obfresh

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi words...I guess now everyone knows the truth. I will do a recap with no disrespect to @Recaptimus_Prime360‌

The Official Khaleesi Recap: The "Queen Dragaon sets the record straight" Edition

So basically,

@Parallel started the rumors that I cheated, this got everyone crazy including @DWO‌ who then trusted the words of his EX mod-friend and then proceeded to ruin the thread by attempting to make a new thread with me VS OB.

Those votes were biased because they were based on the rumors and along with that, people then began to associate me as a "Desperate ? " in the words of @Kai‌ ... even @Kat‌ questioned my credibility.

Then a false announcement was made making OB the winner and she was trolled into thinking that she actually won. @Evilchuck‌ aka fat dragon is still hating and posting pics in the pic thread talking about she's making progress on her weightloss when she's still about 60 pounds overweight.

Then finally..... the truth came out, and Parallel admitted to fabricating the story of me making 21 different accounts to vote for myself and now him & DWO are fighting because everyone was mad at DWO for messing up the thread in the first place.

*? gif*
    5FR8ykC.jpg

As your queen, it is my duty to get things in order around here. The original thread was fixed and it is now in the FOF with my name as the OFFICIAL winner of MAHH14.

And I apologize for not responding sooner. I had a test today on Pediatric respiratory illnesses and then had some drama regarding my move-in this weekend (basically I will be homeless this weekend until we find a place) and I FINALLY just got the baby to sleep.

Sorry to disappoint you @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ , and i'm gonna ignore all the shade you and everyone else was throwing at me when y'all thought that I rigged the competition.

As OB said in her first speech, I did win by 2 or 3 votes, I can't remember and that was that.

#CREEPSET ALL DAY!
    LI99LuP.jpg

Now its official
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Parallel was on the pay roll.Not surprising.

I have no allegiances. Although bringing up allegiances...Khaleesi reps CreepSet...........contest sponsored by CreepSet...........hold up...

I could have easily had 2 votes like chuck did since a lot of folk seem to dislike me but I was neck and neck with OB throughout the competition.

It did seem fishy that whenever I got 1 single vote, OB would miraculously get 4 votes less than a minute later...EACH & EVERY TIME. I laughed at that because we all know that some folks on here would rather be late to work the next day & stay up all night making new accounts to vote JUST so that I don't win. lol

If that were the case and you ended up with 73 votes then Ob would have had 292 votes. There's no need to exaggerate Khaleesi.

Khaleesi about to cry bruh...how no one understandsbshe was losing by two before the polls closed
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel was on the pay roll.Not surprising.

I have no allegiances. Although bringing up allegiances...Khaleesi reps CreepSet...........contest sponsored by CreepSet...........hold up...

I could have easily had 2 votes like chuck did since a lot of folk seem to dislike me but I was neck and neck with OB throughout the competition.

It did seem fishy that whenever I got 1 single vote, OB would miraculously get 4 votes less than a minute later...EACH & EVERY TIME. I laughed at that because we all know that some folks on here would rather be late to work the next day & stay up all night making new accounts to vote JUST so that I don't win. lol

If that were the case and you ended up with 73 votes then Ob would have had 292 votes. There's no need to exaggerate Khaleesi.

You know what I mean. I wasn't checking the poll every 2 minutes.

Either way the final result was 76 (Your queen) -73 (OB).
  • MistyKnight
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Here comes Chuck's goonies to fight her battles.

Yunn, you're nothing but another ? with a ? to make chuck feel good about herself. You should really stop what you are doing and encourage her to stop posting pics until she lose weight. We all know you're the one encouraging her to post those beastly pics.

Aqua, you still cape for chuck when she said she look better than you? WOW. Focus on trying to keep that baby alive. You don't wanna get pre-eclampsia & have another loss. Go post on preggo forums & lay off the IC for a while.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess now everyone knows the truth. I will do a recap with no disrespect to @Recaptimus_Prime360‌

So basically,

@Parallel started the rumors that I cheated, this got everyone crazy including @DWO‌ who then trusted the words of his EX mod-friend and then proceeded to ruin the thread by attempting to make a new thread with me VS OB.

Those votes were biased because they were based on the rumors and along with that, people then began to associate me as a "Desperate ? " in the words of @Kai‌ ... even @Kat‌ questioned my credibility.

Then a false announcement was made making OB the winner and she was trolled into thinking that she actually won. @Evilchuck‌ aka fat dragon is still hating and posting pics in the pic thread talking about she's making progress on her weightloss when she's still about 60 pounds overweight.

Then finally..... the truth came out, and Parallel admitted to fabricating the story of me making 21 different accounts to vote for myself and now him & DWO are fighting because everyone was mad at DWO for messing up the thread in the first place.

As your queen, it is my duty to get things in order around here. The original thread was fixed and it is now in the FOF with my name as the OFFICIAL winner of MAHH14.

And I apologize for not responding sooner. I had a test today on Pediatric respiratory illnesses and then had some drama regarding my move-in this weekend (basically I will be homeless this weekend until we find a place) and I FINALLY just got the baby to sleep.

Sorry to disappoint you @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ , and i'm gonna ignore all the shade you and everyone else was throwing at me when y'all thought that I rigged the competition.

As OB said in her first speech, I did win by 2 or 3 votes, I can't remember and that was that.

#CREEPSET ALL DAY!

Girl bye...

I didn't throw shade at you. You just happened to be my opponent and I was competing against you in jest, but nothing said was personal in nature. I don't get catty with these girls and I congratulated you when I assumed you won. It aint that deep. Absent of anything that Parallel said, you lost pretty clearly. At midnight, you were LOSING (which most assumed would be closing time for a poll, no?) At 5 AM, you were LOSING. Sometime after that, you received about 10 or so more votes and only AT THAT TIME did YOUR TEAM decide that we should end the voting now. Sounds fraudulent, no? If you all were gonna wait until anytime you had a lead to suddenly close the polls, then I obviously had no chance of winning from jump, no? Can you or your team point out where yall announced what time the polls were to close BEFORE you acquired a lead? Of course not. Aside from that, when Du deleted the original poll, I was ahead of you by two.

If I'm woman enough to admit that alot of the women including yourself had the advantage over me cause you're more attractive, then you need to be woman enough to concede that you made a provocative video in your underwear and are attempting to claim a win by a margin of 3 votes. That is not a win babygirl and it does not honor you to claim it. That is not shade, but an inconvenient truth. Let it go

Im changing my name to ObnoxiouslyYunn...we go togetha
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi words...I guess now everyone knows the truth. I will do a recap with no disrespect to @Recaptimus_Prime360‌

The Official Khaleesi Recap: The "Queen Dragaon sets the record straight" Edition

So basically,

*? gif*
    5FR8ykC.jpg

#CREEPSET ALL DAY!
    LI99LuP.jpg

Now its official

Damn ? you maaaaaaad!
  • Purr
    Options
    Chuuuuuuck!!! Fat dragon!!! I hate yooooou!!!
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    I guess now everyone knows the truth. I will do a recap with no disrespect to @Recaptimus_Prime360‌

So basically,

#CREEPSET ALL DAY!

Girl bye...

I didn't throw shade at you. You just happened to be my opponent and I was competing against you in jest, but nothing said was personal in nature. I don't get catty with these girls and I congratulated you when I assumed you won. It aint that deep. Absent of anything that Parallel said, you lost pretty clearly. At midnight, you were LOSING (which most assumed would be closing time for a poll, no?) At 5 AM, you were LOSING. Sometime after that, you received about 10 or so more votes and only AT THAT TIME did YOUR TEAM decide that we should end the voting now. Sounds fraudulent, no? If you all were gonna wait until anytime you had a lead to suddenly close the polls, then I obviously had no chance of winning from jump, no? Can you or your team point out where yall announced what time the polls were to close BEFORE you acquired a lead? Of course not. Aside from that, when Du deleted the original poll, I was ahead of you by two.

If I'm woman enough to admit that alot of the women including yourself had the advantage over me cause you're more attractive, then you need to be woman enough to concede that you made a provocative video in your underwear and are attempting to claim a win by a margin of 3 votes. That is not a win babygirl and it does not honor you to claim it. That is not shade, but an inconvenient truth. Let it go

There you g

So basically,

#CREEPSET ALL DAY!

Girl bye...

There you go throwing shade again.

1. I was not in underwear in the video, it was a leotard for dance.

2. Im not sure where you got that info from, but if you were really watching the polls closely till 5am, shame on you.

3. Right before I went to bed just before midnught, i saw that I was down by 2 or something. I then woke up around 8am and realized that I won by 3 points and the polls were closed.
    Not sure where all this nonsense came about you having more votes when you even said yourself that I won by 3 votes. Maybe someone is feeding you the lies like parallel did earlier. But either way, when dizz announces MAHH15 next year, I will be known as the one & only previous winner of MAHH14 & the show will go on :)

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here comes Chuck's goonies to fight her battles.

Yunn, you're nothing but another ? with a ? to make chuck feel good about herself. You should really stop what you are doing and encourage her to stop posting pics until she lose weight. We all know you're the one encouraging her to post those beastly pics.

Aqua, you still cape for chuck when she said she look better than you? WOW. Focus on trying to keep that baby alive. You don't wanna get pre-eclampsia & have another loss. Go post on preggo forums & lay off the IC for a while.

? u in here mad cause you lost on a ? site u tired ass ? u know better to even say anything to me u ugly as ? ther aint nuttin special about that face or that body I don't know why u letting these ppl on this site ass u up but the proof is in the pudding and that poll said so ? didn't nobody vote for ur tired ass except ppl in creepset and a few made up accounts ? ? and sit yo tired ass down somewhere in here doing all this ? cryin n ? don't nobody give a ? about yo irrelevant ugly ass
  • Purr
    Options
    For the record, I've never called aqua ugly. I actually like her. I even had her and @hoesarefun to stop beefing.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    lmao khaleesi fighting like this ? adds value to her life wtf

im sayin though I told yall how thirsty this ugly ass stupid ? is ? u aint gone win next year cause u a stupid ass poster u don't contribute nothing thread worthy to this place at all ?

shut the ? up and sit the ? down cause u ? me off u did not win u ugly u got a baseboard body u a horrible poster thas the end of all that ? move on to the next forum
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    For the record, I've never called aqua ugly. I actually like her. I even had her and @hoesarefun to stop beefing.

So you dont think you look better than her?

Go ahead... keep lying to these IC folk.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? in here making cheap ass videos

posting pics in the same nasty ? ass drawls

? don't no how to ? wax walkin around wit a mustache

? wearing leotards underneath her clothes just to add a shape

? sleeping on mattresses on the floor

? ? ugly ass Mexican dudes

? going to school for 8 years to be a nurse cause she slow and dumb ?

? cant do ? on here witout the help of dizz

but she wanna be miss allhiphop though
  • Purr
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »

So you dont think you look better than her?

Go ahead... keep lying to these IC folk.

Lol girl bye! Youre so bitter and mad.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Nothing wrong with setting the record straight.

People will assume the worst regardless.

I accept my role as the villan. Just look at all of the entertainment that my name has stirred up since joining this site :)
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Khaleesi isn't ugly.

pleae her and that nose looks like a ? blobfish gtfoh

blobfish-psychrolutes-marcidus.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, this is entertaining

*reaches for bag of chips while watching this kerfuffle unfold*
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Aqua is clearly delusional. No need to speak on that.

Chuck is dying inside with every post that I make. Seeing my avi makes her reach for that french fry and she continues to eat until the pain subsides.

Yunn is a follower. Kinda like Chuck is regina george and hes the ditzy blonde ? that does whatever regina george says like a pathetic puppy dog.

I think I will use these 3 characters in my next novel :)
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Khaleesi isn't ugly.

pleae her and that nose looks like a ? blobfish gtfoh

blobfish-psychrolutes-marcidus.jpg

No it doesn't.

yess thas exactly how the ? her face looks right now crying over this tired ass competition real ?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    kahleesi ugly ass mad cause didn't not one modeling agent wanted to ? with her rotten faced ass

now the ? mad cause she really thought she was gone win this competition ugly ass ?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    You can't be a villain and the mother of dragons. Khaleesi is pure.

I must portray the role that the people bestow upon me.

But between me & you:
    I am O:-)