this a badass sciuridae

419EE9A3-A109-418A-8AA5-A520342A93BF_zpsqwgork99.png

longface gone head an give props to the queen
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

There you go throwing shade again.

1. I was not in underwear in the video, it was a leotard for dance.

2. Im not sure where you got that info from, but if you were really watching the polls closely till 5am, shame on you.

3. Right before I went to bed just before midnught, i saw that I was down by 2 or something. I then woke up around 8am and realized that I won by 3 points and the polls were closed.
    Not sure where all this nonsense came about you having more votes when you even said yourself that I won by 3 votes. Maybe someone is feeding you the lies like parallel did earlier. But either way, when dizz announces MAHH15 next year, I will be known as the one & only previous winner of MAHH14 & the show will go on :)

Khaleesi Im not throwing shade at you. I have a niece your age and I look at as a young girl tryin to find her way. I have never picked a fight or antagonized any women on this board because it is not my style to do so. You are taking it personally but I am not coming for you.

Yes I was up at 5 am checkin the IC because I had a 7 AM flight. I am a working woman.

518E4ACF-601D-4AF1-98F6-CDD2B75E3336_zpsc86uo9sr.png

I said that you won by 3 votes, BEFORE I realized that your buddy intended all along to close the poll when you garnered a lead. I was under the impression that you were competing fairly, which is why I had no problem graciously bowing out. This is not muay thai. It was very obvious why I conceded. Again, can you or your team share the closing time of the polls or was it just your cue to close when you got a small lead?

I was never given a time. Im not sure that a deadline was even set.

But you keep speaking as if you were a victim... how about flipping the script and thinking that maybe there were people behind the scenes making sure that I didnt win?

Sorry if this comes out wrong, but im sure that there are more people on here who would do anything to make sure that I lose than people on here who would genuinly wanna see you win... if that makes sense.

I was as surprised as anyone when I saw that I won by 3 votes this morning. Especially since everytime I checked the poll and saw someone voted for me, I saw that 4 more people voted for you within the same minute. Thats fishy within itself.

But hey, take it however you wanna take it.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. Im not sure where you got that info from, but if you were really watching the polls closely till 5am, shame on you.

3. Right before I went to bed just before midnught, i saw that I was down by 2 or something. I then woke up around 8am and realized that I won by 3 points and the polls were closed.
    Not sure where all this nonsense came about you having more votes when you even said yourself that I won by 3 votes. Maybe someone is feeding you the lies like parallel did earlier. But either way, when dizz announces MAHH15 next year, I will be known as the one & only previous winner of MAHH14 & the show will go on :)

Khaleesi Im not throwing shade at you. I have a niece your age and I look at as a young girl tryin to find her way. I have never picked a fight or antagonized any women on this board because it is not my style to do so. You are taking it personally but I am not coming for you.

Yes I was up at 5 am checkin the IC because I had a 7 AM flight. I am a working woman.

I said that you won by 3 votes, BEFORE I realized that your buddy intended all along to close the poll when you garnered a lead. I was under the impression that you were competing fairly, which is why I had no problem graciously bowing out. This is not muay thai. It was very obvious why I conceded. Again, can you or your team share the closing time of the polls or was it just your cue to close when you got a small lead?

Foreal.. you don't have to do this.

No more explaining, ok?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was never given a time. Im not sure that a deadline was even set.

But you keep speaking as if you were a victim... how about flipping the script and thinking that maybe there were people behind the scenes making sure that I didnt win?

Sorry if this comes out wrong, but im sure that there are more people on here who would do anything to make sure that I lose than people on here who would genuinly wanna see you win... if that makes sense.

I was as surprised as anyone when I saw that I won by 3 votes this morning. Especially since everytime I checked the poll and saw someone voted for me, I saw that 4 more people voted for you within the same minute. Thats fishy within itself.

But hey, take it however you wanna take it.

Im not playing victim. You conveniently keep forgetting that I was just as quick to congratulate you on what I felt was your win as I was to claim the crown when I re-examined what happened. Im not a sore loser. I have love for all these girls. If there is no official closing time on the poll, then you have to know that leaves it at the discretion of your affiliate to, in essence, move the bar. In legal terms, we call that a conflict of interest. Now I do remember someone saying the polls close at 11:59 EST but I guess that's neither here nor there, but I do remember that by midnight, I had won that thang.

I honestly dont think anyone cheated on my behalf, nor would anyone care to. Do I think some people may have wanted you to lose? Sure, and I believe it is because they may find you off-putting. But I also think you sealed a considerable amount of votes with your seductive video. My case for winning is simple. Had this been a race... I walked it and you were in a car. It's no secret, a lot of the ladies (not you particularly) of the IC are here to provide entertainment for male spectators. I do not begrudge anyone for it because there is room for everybody to get in where they fit in. Some of us have become the literal demonstration of "? or ? ." But I do not wish to perform. I am liked based on merit and nothing other than sharing my voice. Yall underestimated me and yall lost, and now have to shamelessly protest because of the desperate ploys that were used.
    The IC needed this and I'm here.

Polls close at midnight - I won by about 10
    Polls close when Dizz arbitrarily decides to - I guess I lost
    Polls close when Du scrapped the thread - I won by 2

Hmmm....Something is amiss here.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many words
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much explaining

fixed
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats OB.

Bet OB didn't campaign for votes through ? though.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @?

Look at this drama over an internet popularity contest.

My three little votes >>>

Yall sucked all the fun out of it this year and Parallel and Du should be reprimanded for meddling.

We'll never know who would've truly won.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here comes Chuck's goonies to fight her battles.

Yunn, you're nothing but another ? with a ? to make chuck feel good about herself. You should really stop what you are doing and encourage her to stop posting pics until she lose weight. We all know you're the one encouraging her to post those beastly pics.

Aqua, you still cape for chuck when she said she look better than you? WOW. Focus on trying to keep that baby alive. You don't wanna get pre-eclampsia & have another loss. Go post on preggo forums & lay off the IC for a while.

could of sworn you lost to OB Fresh and not Chuck..

so I'm in here for OB my ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @?

Yall sucked all the fun out of it this year and Parallel and Du should be reprimanded for meddling.

We know who won

Don't be simple
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Too much explaining

fixed

but the girl you voted for twice isn't?
  • Kat
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @?

We know who won

Don't be simple

Lol..and desperate ???

Votes were based on who dudes thought wouldn't get "gassed" anyway..like really?

Lol..IC dudes attempting to humble folks instead of just keeping it real.

I'm going back to the powder room now...all kinds of fine men in there today.
  • Kat
    Options
    Yeah I agree, ob cut the self-depreciating ? ..you're just as attractive as any of these girls and you've been told that for years.

You're sweet as pie but I think you know what you got..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm confused...OB is the winner right?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @?

We know who won

Don't be simple

Lol..and desperate ???

Votes were based on who dudes thought wouldn't get "gassed" anyway..like really?

Lol..IC dudes attempting to humble folks instead of just keeping it real.

I'm going back to the powder room now...all kinds of fine men in there today.
    I'm not gonna even pretend to decipher this
  • Kat
    Options
    That's cause you simple and desperate.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet OB wont post a pic without make up tho
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options