today I start my adf lifestyle

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today is definitely my toughest fast day to date. Only a few more hours till I go home and go to sleep. I can tough it out
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    What is adf

Asian ? fetish...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake thread
    Cain wrote: »
    What is adf

Asian ? fetish...

Smh
  • Dupac
    Options
    So yea hit wall up, he said tea helps with that sour stomach ? .....

Got home made some tea...? was goat. Stomach felt great and I slept like a baby....

It was all natural tea, 0 cal 0 additives 0 carb
  • Dupac
    Options
    265lb.....

15pounds in 2 weeks.....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good job du!!!!
  • Dupac
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i had to punch another hole in my belt.. pants keep falling off my waist...wtf
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how you do this, ima try
  • Dupac
    Options

day 1: wake to sleep fast....no calorie intake at all.....just drink water, and natural 0 cal tea if needed....
    day 2: eat as normal...still watching your calories, but for the most part as normal
    day 3: wake to sleep fast....no calorie intake at all.....just drink water, and natural 0 cal tea if needed....
    day 4: eat as normal...still watching your calories, but for the most part as normal
    day 5: wake to sleep fast....no calorie intake at all.....just drink water, and natural 0 cal tea if needed....
    day 6: eat as normal...still watching your calories, but for the most part as normal
    day 7: wake to sleep fast....no calorie intake at all.....just drink water, and natural 0 cal tea if needed....

repeat for 6 weeks

work out more, rest more....

i suck at working out and getting adequate rest....so my weight loss has gotten slower... but i have gotten increased energy, and i don't eat as much on feed days....i just started taking b12 vitamins to boost my metabolism, and that helps with the energy as well

it's like 100% mental will power..i've done damn good , especially considering how many bars i work at that serve food.....that ? be crazy sometimes....cuz my day starts typically at 6am, and fasting all day then go to a 2nd job where you're smelling delicious food after midnight is sometimes torture....but i just keep drinking water and have the bartenders squeeze like 4 or 5 lemon wedges in the ? ....

it's great ? ... plus my ? @wall is a pretty good e-coach
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word, thanks I can do this, half the time I forget to eat during the day anyway
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Good job du!!!!

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

day 1: wake to sleep fast....no calorie intake at all.....just drink water, and natural 0 cal tea if needed....
    day 2: eat as normal...still watching your calories, but for the most part as normal
    day 3: wake to sleep fast....no calorie intake at all.....just drink water, and natural 0 cal tea if needed....
    day 4: eat as normal...still watching your calories, but for the most part as normal
    day 5: wake to sleep fast....no calorie intake at all.....just drink water, and natural 0 cal tea if needed....
    day 6: eat as normal...still watching your calories, but for the most part as normal
    day 7: wake to sleep fast....no calorie intake at all.....just drink water, and natural 0 cal tea if needed....

repeat for 6 weeks

work out more, rest more....

i suck at working out and getting adequate rest....so my weight loss has gotten slower... but i have gotten increased energy, and i don't eat as much on feed days....i just started taking b12 vitamins to boost my metabolism, and that helps with the energy as well

it's like 100% mental will power..i've done damn good , especially considering how many bars i work at that serve food.....that ? be crazy sometimes....cuz my day starts typically at 6am, and fasting all day then go to a 2nd job where you're smelling delicious food after midnight is sometimes torture....but i just keep drinking water and have the bartenders squeeze like 4 or 5 lemon wedges in the ? ....

You can try drinking a blueberry smoothie or eating blueberries for b vitamins
  • Dupac
    Options
    i hate blue berries....i always thought they were sweet cuz of the muffins and pancakes......

but them ? is not sweet......at all.....? blue berries......

thanx though...i'll look into it
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this ? @DWO‌ do is text me everyday complaining... Lol. "I hate tea... my stomach hurt.... oh ? , now I love tea" I'm sick of this ? ! Lmao!

Nah, on the real, this ? handling business, although his punk ass not really working out or getting enough sleep. Lol. If he can find a way to get more of both, his results would be better.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Not that they aren't good, thus far.
  • Dupac
    Options
    yea, at first i was like ? tea...

then one day my stomach was sour as ? ....drank some hot tea, and that ? felt awesome....

so yea....tea it is,

i got access to the gym here at work, so imma use it more often.....but more rest just isn't going to happen....at least not till i find out what's going on with this promotion...
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du, you should be taking advantage of weight training as fasting has also been shown to increase testosterone and growth hormone levels.

And seriously, get more sleep. Its ridiculously underrated in what it does for you.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate blue berries....i always thought they were sweet cuz of the muffins and pancakes......

but them ? is not sweet......at all.....? blue berries......

thanx though...i'll look into it

Yo watch yo mouth son
  • Mastery
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Du, you should be taking advantage of weight training as fasting has also been shown to increase testosterone and growth hormone levels.

And seriously, get more sleep. Its ridiculously underrated in what it does for you.

Believe me, I been telling him the same thing, P.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carb back loading >>>
  • Dupac
    Options
    Just came from the gym... It's funny working out on a fast day..... Suddenly making weight in college pops into mind
  • Mastery
    Options
    Just came from the gym... It's funny working out on a fast day..... Suddenly making weight in college pops into mind
    Now try to keep it up my ? . You on the right track.
  • Mastery
    Options

Now try to keep it up my ? . You on the right track.
  • Dupac
    Options
    went to the doctor's this morning....

15 pounds lighter than my last visit,

all my numbers (blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar) look great....

told them i was alternate day fasting.....she said great, and to keep up the good work.....