• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lincoln ? john brown
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jessica+lucas5.jpg

She was already posted but I'm gonna leave this here because we all deserve a double dose of her fine-ness.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white girl nipples taste like mike and ike

caucasian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White women age like bread

Black women>>>>>>>
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    "Cave ? "... u as racist as it gets.
    REALLY? Racist as it gets? Sure you dont want to throw on some more ? hyperbole in that statement or you just gonna leave it at that?
    Might as well be a slave owner with your racist self.
    First you say Im as racist as it gets. Then you say I should own slaves.

But like the well-trained house ? you are you dont realize that the only time black people did own slaves in America was when they purchased family members and freed them after gaining their own freedom through escape or release by their master.
    If u realy down from the bible we all from the same rib bone
    WHOA...You say I'm a racist that may as well own slaves then you reference the Bible.

But the Bible condones both racism AND slavery.

Stop nigging house ? .

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bible doesn't condone racism and slavery. The corruption of the bible by the Roman Catholic popes and Constantine condones racism and slavery.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? is an equal opportunity employer. Bootsy wants a rainbow coalition of ? .
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well considering no one actually told me if sex with a white girl is all its hyped up to be I'll just find out for myself one day if the chance arises
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am surprised how many people are saying that they don't have a problem with white women.

I have a big problem with them. They are, generally speaking, arrogant and contemptuous of black men. Something is wrong with you if you don't see this (if you live around them anyway).

(If you are surprised to hear me say that, you haven't really been reading my posts carefully. When I complain about black women and how they don't respect black men, what I am saying is that many of them are increasingly treating us the way white women, generally speaking, treat us.)

Anyway, having a big problem with white women doesn't mean that hate or dislike them indiscriminately. My on-and-off again girl is white. (She knows how I feel, and is a radical just like me.) And I tend to date them more than black women. For one thing, I am not into thick women. Another thing is that I have some hippie tendencies (though I wouldn't call myself a hippie).
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    I am surprised how many people are saying that they don't have a problem with white women.

I have a big problem with them. They are, generally speaking, arrogant and contemptuous of black men. Something is wrong with you if you don't see this (if you live around them anyway).

(If you are surprised to hear he say that, you haven't really been reading my posts carefully. When I complain about black women and how they don't respect black men, what I am saying is that many of them are increasingly treating us the way white women, generally speaking, treat us.)

Anyway, having a big problem with white women doesn't mean that hate or dislike them indiscriminately. My on-and-off again girl is white. (She knows how I feel, and is a radical just like me.) And I tend to date them more than black women. For one thing, I am not into thick women. Another thing is that I have some hippie tendencies (though I wouldn't call myself a hippie).

? stop
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White women have no souls. It has nothing to do with attraction. It's just that they are the offspring of Lucifer and Lilith.
  • A Talented One
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

(If you are surprised to hear he say that, you haven't really been reading my posts carefully. When I complain about black women and how they don't respect black men, what I am saying is that many of them are increasingly treating us the way white women, generally speaking, treat us.)

i545100_ThulsaDoom2.gif

What does that mean? You're surprised I said that? If so, I'm not surprised you're surprised. It's obvious your dumb, fake militant ass doesn't really understand what I am saying. (Either that, or you refuse to take it at face value.)

Edit: OK, I just noticed that you also bolded the part about my on and off girl. So I guess what you're saying is that my comments and behavior are inconsistent. No, they're not. She doesn't act that way, that's why. (And if black women are increasingly acting the same way too, would it be inconsistent for me to date one while thinking that many of them don't respect us?)
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there are many many slim black women so stop with your excuses, stop inventing reasons to justify how you feel about black women admit you just don't like them and keep it ? moving you crying pathetic loser.

go be with a white ? .
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

i545100_ThulsaDoom2.gif

What does that mean? You're surprised I said that? If so, I'm not surprised you're surprised. If obvious your dumb, fake militant ass doesn't really understand what I am saying. (Either that, or you refuse to take it at face value.)

Edit: OK, I just noticed that you also bolded the part about my on and off girl. So I guess what you're saying is that my comments and behavior are inconsistent. No, they're not. She doesn't act that way, that's why. (And if black women are increasingly acting the same way too, would it be inconsistent for me to date one while thinking that many of them don't respect us?)

The ? is strong in you young one
  • A Talented One
    edited October 2014
    Options

220px-john_brown_daguerreotype_c1856.png

White boy did more than any yall ever did... why? Because he ztuck up for the human race. Not black this or that... all people are created equal.

Smh @ people not knowing who this, and flagging this. This is John Brown, and was a radical abolitionist -- perhaps the most radical of all the white ones. He was basically a martyr for black freedom.

He was an unsuccessful domestic terrorist who's work amounted to nothing among black people...it's part of the reason he's an obscure ass pull by people trying to state not all white people are bad, lol. Not only that but he was responsible for the deaths of many people and didn't believe in a peaceful end to slavery/white supremacy but believed in a violent revolution. So his thinking may be in more in line with some of the ones stated in this very thread.

@TheIconoclast.

I see you gave this post an Ether, even though it is utterly outrageous. Care to explain why you did that? I'm kinda surprised.
  • A Talented One
    Options

i545100_ThulsaDoom2.gif

What does that mean? You're surprised I said that? If so, I'm not surprised you're surprised. If obvious your dumb, fake militant ass doesn't really understand what I am saying. (Either that, or you refuse to take it at face value.)

Why do you say that?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

i545100_ThulsaDoom2.gif

Why do you say that?

If you can't tell just from your post and u see nothing wrong with what you've said then I can't explain it
  • A Talented One
    edited October 2014
    Options

i545100_ThulsaDoom2.gif

Why do you say that?

If you can't tell just from your post and u see nothing wrong with what you've said then I can't explain it

Just as I suspected. You're following others in throwing labels around but have no real idea why you're saying what you're saying.

Continue on then, you follower.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

i545100_ThulsaDoom2.gif

Why do you say that?

Just as I suspected. You're foloowing others in throwing labels around but have no real idea why you're saying what you're saying.

Na its just the truth you sit here and judge black women and have tlkd down on them through out the thread but yet up hold white women (shrug) at least that's what I see idk what u see behind them white washed eyes u got in ya head
  • A Talented One
    Options

i545100_ThulsaDoom2.gif

Why do you say that?

Just as I suspected. You're foloowing others in throwing labels around but have no real idea why you're saying what you're saying.

Na its just the truth you sit here and judge black women and have tlkd down on them through out the thread but yet up hold white women (shrug) at least that's what I see idk what u see behind them white washed eyes u got in ya head

How am I "upholding" white women? Did you see my post a few posts back?