Whats yall opinion on white women?

Options

Comments

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOOK idk how this thread even got like this the O/P question was based on sex I just wanted to know where white girls as freaky in bed as some ? hype them up to be. I expected to read abunch of freaky stories abt white females. Instead a few of y'all let ya inner racist/idiot flag fly and started tlkin abt skin color, militants....etc etc. I just wanted to know what the ? was hitting like I ain't ask for all the extra b.s
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    An as far as I'm concerned I'm done with this thread @mods parties over lock this ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @A Talented One‌ must be from Florida. He probably is neighbors with George Zimmerman. Probably has BBQs with the Ferguson police dept, ? , hell,... He probably chuck and jives and tap dances for them folks. Let's stop insulting his women.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »
    @A Talented One‌ must be from Florida. He probably is neighbors with George Zimmerman. Probably has BBQs with the Ferguson police dept, ? , hell,... He probably chuck and jives and tap dances for them folks. Let's stop insulting his women.

Nope. And you just proved yourself to be an idiot if that is what you get from my posts.

Just because I am critical of delusional, confused militancy doesn't mean that I am against militancy.

The confusion of the militant ? strikes again.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    For example, I don't agree with Zomie, but the brother's militancy is not nearly as confused as most of y'all's.

• BangEm_Bart
    Options

I sho iz offended, yessa ? iz finna know bout diz.

Praise white Jesus.

Cooontastic
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

Nope. And you just proved yourself to be an idiot if that is what you get from my posts.

Just because I am critical of delusional, confused militancy doesn't mean that I am against militancy.

Oh don't get me wrong u and zombie are both bat ? crazy u a white girl loving ? who doesn't know black beauty when he sees it and zombie is a cracka hater but doesn't mind fckin mix women who are half white...his the ying to your yang y'all balance out each others stupid and add six in wit her crazy b.s and y'all are the black 3's company
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

I sho iz offended, yessa ? iz finna know bout diz.

Praise white Jesus.

Cooontastic

Lmao oh hell na I don't think ? is even suppose to joke like that ole boy said white Jesus smh he ain't black he white with a dark tan
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    For example, I don't agree with Zomie, but the brother's militancy is not nearly as confused as most of y'all's.

i am not a militant, militants want to overthrow the government and go on killing sprees i don't want to do any of that. i am simply a man of convictions and strong opinions, i am not confused about who i am where i came from and what i stand for i know where i am going i know where i would like the rest of my race to go
  • zombie
    Options

Oh don't get me wrong u and zombie are both bat ? crazy u a white girl loving ? who doesn't know black beauty when he sees it and zombie is a cracka hater but doesn't mind fckin mix women who are half white...his the ying to your yang y'all balance out each others stupid and add six in wit her crazy b.s and y'all are the black 3's company

don't you ever in your ? life compare me to that ? you stupid little boy, mixed race women have traditionally identified as black therefore i treat them as such
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @ iamdopesmoke

is obama black, was malcolm x black, was thurgood marshal black, was fredrick douglas black, web dubois black???????

mixed race people have been considered black they still mostly consider themselves black and that's why it's perfectly ok under my ideology to ? them/MARRY THEM.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Bob Marley was mixed.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @ iamdopesmoke

is obama black, was malcolm x black, was thurgood marshal black, was fredrick douglas black, web dubois black???????

mixed race people have been considered black they still mostly consider themselves black and that's why it's perfectly ok under my ideology to ? them/MARRY THEM.

Good for u but guess what ion give a ?
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @ iamdopesmoke

Good, shut the ? up then?? if you don't have the brains to make a point then log the ? off i already told you i took this thread over.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    @ iamdopesmoke

Good, shut the ? up then?? if you don't have the brains to make a point then log the ? off i already told you i took this thread over.

Lmao ? its under my name so it still goes down as a W for me plus the thread dead now anyway nobody else is even debating anymore but a few stragglers, talented one and u #GameOver
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    @ iamdopesmoke

Lmao ? its under my name so it still goes down as a W for me plus the thread dead now anyway nobody else is even debating anymore but a few stragglers, talented one and u #GameOver

i don't give a ? if it's under your name ? i jacked your ? ain't no wins for you in this thread you ? clown, all you did was create an avenue for me to express myself no one is going to remember you made this ? thread

Lawd u in ya feelings bad lol its the internet get over it ? ain't that serious I lost interest in this thread awhile ago I'm just tlkin random ? now meanwhile you getting mad at a ? behind a computer screen smh y'all keyboard warriors ? me
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    This maple crown taste good.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @ iamdopesmoke

i don't give a ? if it's under your name ? i jacked your ? ain't no wins for you in this thread you ? clown, all you did was create an avenue for me to express myself no one is going to remember you made this ? thread

Lawd u in ya feelings bad lol its the internet get over it ? ain't that serious I lost interest in this thread awhile ago I'm just tlkin random ? now meanwhile you getting mad at a ? behind a computer screen smh y'all keyboard warriors ? me

Then shut the ? up and log off ? you are new to this site, i'm not mad this is how i always am i am quite cool and collected when i ? on you 35% ? ? on here.

you want to know how white ? feels so you come on the internet and ask random people ??? you are a new breed of idiot
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    @ iamdopesmoke

Then shut the ? up and log off ? you are new to this site, i'm not mad this is how i always am i am quite cool and collected when i ? on you 35% ? ? on here.

you want to know how white ? feels so you come on the internet and ask random people ??? you are a new breed of idiot

I was bored so I asked a question so what?
  • zombie
    Options
    @ iamdopesmoke

I was bored so I asked a question so what?

it was a loser question. what kind of man asks another man how ? feels?? that's some teenager ? you must be a little boy
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    I see the Talented One out here ? ridden like a hoe feelins that Lil ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much anger in this thread