2 White Girls Who Ran Away From Home To Join ISIS: ? And Impregnated, Now Wants To Go Home

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moresssss.jpg?w=300

white privilege
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Execute these hoes.

They will....now that these two ? are showing that they what to retreat and come back to he u.s...isis will use these hoes as bait and if their demands are not met off with their heads.If isis wanna really show the world they aint playing thats exactly what will happen.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So when are yall gonna be done believing this ISIS ? ?
    Who do you think supplied them with weapons? America?
    All this ? is over OIL remember that. When has our government ever been honest with us?
    This is the same government who blew up the towers to have an excuse to start a war in IRAQ.

None of this ? is real

487885191_640.jpg

fake-beheadings.jpg

stop_israel_us_saudi_arabia_turkey_qatar_supporting_isis_terrorists.jpg
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    All this ? is over OIL remember that. When has our government ever been honest with us?
    This is the same government who blew up the towers to have an excuse to start a war in IRAQ.

None of this ? is real

487885191_640.jpg

fake-beheadings.jpg

What reputable source do you get your information from?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

None of this ? is real

487885191_640.jpg

fake-beheadings.jpg

from the streets....

its obvious, where the ? these arabs getting those weapons from? they live in 3rd world countries no one wants to supply them. So America are the ones who supply them.

Trust me all this ? is fake its all for OIL. Everyone is scared thinking theres gonna be a war on U.S soil.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The first page is hilarious... lmao.
  • Huey_C
    Options

None of this ? is real

487885191_640.jpg

fake-beheadings.jpg

from the streets....

its obvious, where the ? these arabs getting those weapons from? they live in 3rd world countries no one wants to supply them. So America are the ones who supply them.

Trust me all this ? is fake its all for OIL. Everyone is scared thinking theres gonna be a war on U.S soil.

From the streets bro? smh, how do you know that there aren't Rouge elements of various middle eastern governments that are gladly supplying as we speak? Isis accumulates 3 million a day in the selling of drugs and the sex trade. It's fairly easy to obtain the weaponry that they have due to the US military, foolishly in my opinion, leaving behind droves of weapons and heavy armored vehicles due to the expensive cost to return such materials stateside. You need to form your opinions using facts as to not look completely ignorant on the subject at hand.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

None of this ? is real

487885191_640.jpg

fake-beheadings.jpg

Alex Jones hack your profile or nah?
  • Huey_C
    Options
    And that green screen pic is a horrible photoshop.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really said "from the streets" lmao. Foh b.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

christianity should not be synonymous with white people it's not their native religion to begin with

you're Jamaican so you learned/practice white people's Christianity

actually I am a Jamaican maroon so no one forced any religion on me or my people.

Cool i got maroon in my family too. Doesnt change what i said
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    western society is circling the toliet bowel and this is proof islam is like the borg , resistance is futile.
    that ? needs to be expelled from the western world, it's too dangerous and the secularism and atheism that people in europe hold so dear ill equipped to fight spiritually fight it that's why these to white ? could get lead to islam in the first place.

Christian Tealiban right here folks.

I'm not advocating forcing anyone to convert to my religion ? .

what i said has merit look at the ever increasing numbers of white europeans that are converting to islam?? why are they doing this because the west no longer has any spiritual backing the overly secular society makes people feel empty. so they search for something to fill themselves either drugs, money, violence or sex but those things don't fulfill you and in europe society ? on christ but muslims are protected somewhat so these empty souls turn toward islam not always understanding what they are getting themselves into

Much respect brother. Couldn't have said this better myself... The empty void their feeling with is done out of spite. Thats what most non relgious folks arent seeing. The spiteful seekers are making the whole idea of reglious itself evil, which convert others to atheists.

I just came to the full realization that I am an athiest of some kind. I believe that there may be a ? and there may not. But there definitely is no ? playing chess and making ? happen on planet Earth. I definitely do not believe that ? . I don't believe in any organized religion. Im kind of content with knowing that there is or could be an unknown energy out there that is responsible for the creation of everything. Anything further than that in my opinion is conplete ? . I wish I would live and die for some ? that I have no idea is real or not.

Too much ? goin on right here on planet Earth that is real to be consumed wit some holy ghost nonsense.

Man please.

These ? are crazy.

You're agnostic then, not atheist.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao@ from the streets
  • _Menace_
    Options

None of this ? is real

487885191_640.jpg

fake-beheadings.jpg

from the streets....

From the streets bro? smh, how do you know that there aren't Rouge elements of various middle eastern governments that are gladly supplying as we speak? Isis accumulates 3 million a day in the selling of drugs and the sex trade. It's fairly easy to obtain the weaponry that they have due to the US military, foolishly in my opinion, leaving behind droves of weapons and heavy armored vehicles due to the expensive cost to return such materials stateside. You need to form your opinions using facts as to not look completely ignorant on the subject at hand.

Because this is the same government giving israel 3Billion Dollars a year to wipe out Palestinians instead of using that 3Billion to put an end to poverty in AMERICA. This the same government watching minorities getting gunned down by cops and not doing a thing. Same government who is supplying ISIS with weapons so they can start another "fake war" in order to invade the middle east. Dont believe everything you see on FOX and CNN its all ? you're getting fed. Wake and realize whats going on. I'm not trying to be "that guy" who thinks the government is this and that.
    But its obvious whats going

NmJcjoO.jpg
    john-perkins-the-united-states-spends.jpg
    quote-you-know-it-s-funny-when-it-rains-it-pours-they-got-money-for-wars-but-can-t-feed-the-poor-tupac-shakur-287287.jpg

wake up bruh this is all over ? OIL. Isis is just of group of guys formed by the government to start this ? war and U.S is supplying them with their weapons.

Dont believe everything you see on tv
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

None of this ? is real

487885191_640.jpg

fake-beheadings.jpg

So what about they journalists ISIS killed?that not real to you?

?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Excellence!!!
  • _Menace_
    Options

None of this ? is real

487885191_640.jpg

fake-beheadings.jpg

So what about they journalists ISIS killed?that not real to you?

?

Who you calling a ? ?

Hoe ass ? ... I can careless about those journalists if its fake or not. all those people getting killed in this fake ass war is real. and you out here worried abouta journalist?

Drink Bleach
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope ISIS beheads Mariah Carey. I can't stand that ? .
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »
    I hope ISIS beheads Mariah Carey. I can't stand that ? .

Lol why you gotta bring MC up? She has nothing to do with this....