2 White Girls Who Ran Away From Home To Join ISIS: ? And Impregnated, Now Wants To Go Home

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    western society is circling the toliet bowel and this is proof islam is like the borg , resistance is futile.
    that ? needs to be expelled from the western world, it's too dangerous and the secularism and atheism that people in europe hold so dear ill equipped to fight spiritually fight it that's why these to white ? could get lead to islam in the first place.

Maybe you answered this before.

But why you hate Islam so much?

listen all religious people do evil things but usually these actions go against what their religious text teaches but this is not the case with islam read about the things muhammad said and commanded the ? was evil and the religion he created was evil. People like isis are the true muslims and followers of muhammad.

and on top of all that from a christian perspective islam will be the religion of the anti-christ. If you read the bible every nation THAT is specifically named for punishment in the last days is muslim. now keep in mind those words were written before islam was even created.
  • zombie
    Options
    western society is circling the toliet bowel and this is proof islam is like the borg , resistance is futile.
    that ? needs to be expelled from the western world, it's too dangerous and the secularism and atheism that people in europe hold so dear ill equipped to fight spiritually fight it that's why these to white ? could get lead to islam in the first place.

What are you saying B?

i am saying that western europe has no soul and that's why it's weak like babyshit and it's people are so ? today.
    america has been taking care of all the worlds security needs since ww2 and we really run nato.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This ? is ? hillarious. ? em though. What they expect?

The only real Muslim Democracy in the middle east is about to fall. They been fighting ISIS for 26 days now with old rifles. They are surrounded on 3 sides by ISIS and the other side is Turkey. They been asking Turkey to let them use the border so their reinforcements can cross but Turkey put a blockade on the border.

Yea im talking about Kobani.

If you read the constitution of Kobani, in their governing bodies, even at the municipal level they wouldnt have a mayor. They would have a council of 12. The top 3 ranks in this counsil by law has to be 1 kurd 1 arab and 1 christian. One of those 3 must be a woman. And 40% of of those 12 have to be women.

If this aint democracy what is it? The US isnt giving them weapons either. And they been pushing back ISIS for 26 days with no reinforcements.

All because Turkey, who is a Islamic coubtry supporting ISIS doesnt allow the US too.

? crazy.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumbest ? I've heard lol

Thats like saying I want to join a satanic cult to ? off mommy and daddy

but as soon as they start sacrificing goats, chickens and humans ? gets too real

nah leave them over there
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Christian Tealiban right here folks.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    These ? should have just offed themselves in protest of not getting extra allowance.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Execute these hoes.
  • zombie
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

I'm not advocating forcing anyone to convert to my religion ? .

what i said has merit look at the ever increasing numbers of white europeans that are converting to islam?? why are they doing this because the west no longer has any spiritual backing the overly secular society makes people feel empty. so they search for something to fill themselves either drugs, money, violence or sex but those things don't fulfill you and in europe society ? on christ but muslims are protected somewhat so these empty souls turn toward islam not always understanding what they are getting themselves into
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

what i said has merit look at the ever increasing numbers of white europeans that are converting to islam?? why are they doing this because the west no longer has any spiritual backing the overly secular society makes people feel empty. so they search for something to fill themselves either drugs, money, violence or sex but those things don't fulfill you and in europe society ? on christ but muslims are protected somewhat so these empty souls turn toward islam not always understanding what they are getting themselves into

? huh? I see you really in your feelings. It's all good brah. You go on and continue your holy war. Europeans are suffering because they are reaping what they sowed. They invaded those Muslim countries and ended up opening their borders because of it. Eastern Europeans been turning Muslim and many more Europeans in the south were Muslim back in the day. Crackers over here just more focused on Mexicans right now because the Muslim countries aren't in such a close vicinity so they aren't dealing with so many immigrants. They been fighting those wars with one another well before they picked up the banner of the current religions.

The Europeans are so light weight on immigration (for now) because they had to open their doors to show good faith after what they did to Africa and the Middle east. Also, they had a horrific history of trying to ? everybody not ? so they eased up and got caught slipping. Don't get it twisted though, those right wing ? freaks are making waves. That's why Russia is nervous and invading ? . There are plenty of Muslim converts in this country.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2014
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

christianity should not be synonymous with white people it's not their native religion to begin with

you're Jamaican so you learned/practice white people's Christianity

He'll tell you that he held on this families religion from hiding in the mountains, but then you would wonder how a West African Yoruba tradition got confused with Christianity. He wasn't indoctrinated though. ? didn't go to church when his moms went.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Much respect brother. Couldn't have said this better myself... The empty void their feeling with is done out of spite. Thats what most non relgious folks arent seeing. The spiteful seekers are making the whole idea of reglious itself evil, which convert others to atheists.
  • zombie
    Options
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

christianity should not be synonymous with white people it's not their native religion to begin with

actually I am a Jamaican maroon so no one forced any religion on me or my people.
  • zombie
    Options
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

He'll tell you that he held on this families religion from hiding in the mountains, but then you would wonder how a West African Yoruba tradition got confused with Christianity. He wasn't indoctrinated though. ? didn't go to church when his moms went.

actually my grandad is the religious one. the rest of us almost never went to church and I still don't go much
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Much respect brother. Couldn't have said this better myself... The empty void their feeling with is done out of spite. Thats what most non relgious folks arent seeing. The spiteful seekers are making the whole idea of reglious itself evil, which convert others to atheists.

I just came to the full realization that I am an athiest of some kind. I believe that there may be a ? and there may not. But there definitely is no ? playing chess and making ? happen on planet Earth. I definitely do not believe that ? . I don't believe in any organized religion. Im kind of content with knowing that there is or could be an unknown energy out there that is responsible for the creation of everything. Anything further than that in my opinion is conplete ? . I wish I would live and die for some ? that I have no idea is real or not.

Too much ? goin on right here on planet Earth that is real to be consumed wit some holy ghost nonsense.

Man please.

These ? are crazy.
  • zombie
    Options
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

maroon. culture comes from the akan not the Yoruba.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    how does a 15 year old get a plane ticket to syria? and not go to hawaii or cancun instead?
    Lol they European tho. They would most likely go to Gran Canaria, Ibiza or Alanya before going to Mexico.
    hey_paul_mooney_are_any_of_these_white_people_doing_the_harlem_shake_the_right_way-32892.gif

everybody wants to be a jihad but nobody wants to be a jihad

Lmfao how does one become a jihad doe?

It means "holy war" bruh

this guy.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

actually I am a Jamaican maroon so no one forced any religion on me or my people.

Huh???? But he said you're Jamaican