IC Rumors & Secrets Thread: Part II

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    lol @ conflict and chi being the same person...

nah... conflict wouldve raged his way inside that rainy night...
    That's his online persona u think that fat Mexican w no wrist is confident enough to act like that in real life or even talk to women ?

How long you been talking about me? All day right?
    Ok.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

That's his online persona u think that fat Mexican w no wrist is confident enough to act like that in real life or even talk to women ?

Ok.

Use something else cuz this wack and overused
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok.

Use something else cuz this wack and overused

Just like your dead grandmothers ?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    250 new posts...worth it?

A must.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    WHY THATBOYDIZZ THINK THE WHOLE IC FORGOT ABOUT HIS ? ANTICS? OL MISSES DOUBTFIRE ASS ? , OL TOO WONG FOO ASS ? , OL BIG MAMA'S HOUSE ASS ? , OL HOLIDAY HEART ASS ? , OL WHITE CHICKS ASS ? , OL IT RUBS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN BUFFALO BILL ASS ? !

YunnSanco is from texas and so is @itzgravitation ? ass. Hmmmm................ Texas posters stay losing on the IC. kingdgivebiz paid jay to be a mod. He's a fat nerd ? who used to get bullied in high school and now he's taking it out on the popular real ? of the ill community.

I think that ? Es-Bee do hair or he a wedding planner. ? always got that "ooooooh girl" look on his face. ? need fathers B.

Thot pilgrim stripper name was Raevanna. She was on here back in the day with that name. This is around the time when she was dyking and started ruining herself with them ugly ass tattoos. Thank gawd that simp saved her.

Ms southern swear up and down she look good. She look like she been used and abused, damn near midget status, and look like dude from family guy. Kat think she is too but she's just average and taller than the average man. Country ass ? stay gassing you average & ugly overweight crackas up.

Jamel like 5'7 and weighs the same as an average female. He's not buff he just little with no body fat and appears to be more fit than he actually is. He got the abs of a old man, all wrinkled looking and no kind of muscle mass. Telling females to tighten up, bet his messican wife shaped funny & fat

@Thatdamnjay is it true that you and the rest of the admins were getting paid and y'all ? over humming bird? Is this why she truly stepped down? DA IC want to know. Did y'all cause the G.O.A.T to leave?

? that ? YunnSanco I'm going to burn that ? and ? that ? stew I'll break that ? spinal cord. And ? Jamel too, I'll beat that predator looking ? ass nh, and take his Mexican ? .

I have each IC broad trained to swallow. Just go through PayPal ‎@icwhoreline and pick who you want and make a deposit of 200 bucks. Then finish the other 800 and you can get mssouthern and 10 grand for Pico.

Yo six, This is a freaky black man. My ? is a little over 7 1/2 inches. Girth is the same as the cardboard roller piece that toilet tissue is wrapped around. Is this small, average, big, or too big for you? Other ladies feel free to answer this as well.

Aqua looks like Andre 3000 gained 170 lbs

Aqua killed more black kids than the bloods and crips

@ThatDamnJay why do you have like 15 mods running around in GNS but zero mods in cheap seats. We got cracca posters calling us ? and nothing being done about it

A Trillfate and Yunn fight would be like watching two ? argue over who's ? is the biggest.

@Max cried when ‎@Kat shot him down in a simp pm. ? been mad since then

I saw @cain uptown at the Epicenter I was going to run up on him and punch him in the neck but I let him live.

Dro need to spend time with his raccoon wearing wife instead of worrying about some goofy white giant

@omega_conflict seems bothered by people bringing up his facebook, so check this out: conflict has a facebook! bwahahaha ETHRED

From random lurker: LOLZ, Aqua caught feelings about my Full Metal Alchemist post, which prompted her to make that Real Life thread in Donkey.

who made these posts @SixSickSins?

answer via pm if u need to.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    so six has access to who submitted these post?

Now that would make a hell of a thread, her exposing who wrote what

BRUHHHHHH... IM TELLIN YOU!
    I HOPE SHE DOES IT!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHY THATBOYDIZZ THINK THE WHOLE IC FORGOT ABOUT HIS ? ANTICS? OL MISSES DOUBTFIRE ASS ? , OL TOO WONG FOO ASS ? , OL BIG MAMA'S HOUSE ASS ? , OL HOLIDAY HEART ASS ? , OL WHITE CHICKS ASS ? , OL IT RUBS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN BUFFALO BILL ASS ? !

This is obviously dro cuz of the stupid non funny jokes and caps lock activated
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is obviously dro cuz of the stupid non funny jokes and caps lock activated

NEGATIVE..

SEE, ? TRY TO BE ME.. BUT THEY CANT..

NOW, YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT ANNNNNNNNNNNNYYY TIME I JON' AND SAY "OLE"... I DONT SAY "OL"..

AND MY SHYTS BE WAYYY FUNNIER THAN THAT!

AND ONCE AGAIN, IF I HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYBODY ON HERE, I WOULDNT HIDE MY HAND...
  • Max.
    Options
    Yeah i could tell people tried to write stuff to seem like maybe i said it..but i did say

"Kat puts turds back in her ? "
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh i did make one asking if we were going to talk about trillfate obsessive pm attack on the ic community.. but no one took the bait, so i never brought it up again
  • Max.
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    yall ? in trouble

i only made the one about westie and five ? .......

tumblr_mysmiqcgzu1r0dnopo2_500.gif
  • Dupac
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    yall ? in trouble

i only made the one about westie and five ? .......

I'd never do a crime with you

Detective 1: we have no evidence to hold them on

Detective 2: lie and tell the fat one we have a tape

Detective 1: we got the whole thing on video

Du: all im guilty of is getting a ride, im innocent, I'm legally obese how I'm drive a getaway car, MAMA I LOVE YOU!!! M.O.D. HOLD IT DOWN!!!!

? , so basically you'd never do a crime with someone who'd take the charges and let you go free.......

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwo is a fall guy...remember the fundz roast
  • Dupac
    Options
This discussion has been closed.