Donkey Jurisdiction: Beef Brouhaha #1~ Charlie/Pico/Westie vs. Khaleesi

Options
SixSickSins
SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in AKA Donkey
Welcome all to the first Donkey Jurisdiction thread! In this thread, we set forth to silence a sizzling beef amongst foes once and for all. And by silence we mean no more needless off topic arguments in threads. It drives certain mods to unseemly madness and causes them to close the pic thread. What if I'm trying to view complete strangers on an internet forum?! How dare my entertainment be stemmed! Unjust, I say! This is but only one example of thread being veered off topic/closed.

Thus, Donkey Jurisdiction is born!

Guidelines
• Each party may be privy to IC legal counsel via an IC lawyer (elect an IC official or have one appointed to you)

• Legitimate and relevant evidence must be provided by both parties to suffice a defense.
>Do not post countless titangraphs to prove a point. Be concise, yet present a full case.

• Evidence may be in the form of photos, ? , or outside IC conversations. Be creative & get your point across!

• And, last but not least, testimonies. These legal tidbits help strengthen your case. Video testimonies are the best
method. Call someone to the stand, but be wary of the fact that you may be called as well. If you're uncomfortable/unable to be on camera, at least attempt to make an audio recording of your testimony via vocaroo.com (free & fast). Then post the resulting link here.

Judge and Jury
These two parties will work in conjunction in order to determine the verdict.

For this thread:

Judge:

Jury (6): 1. Trillfate 2. DWO 3. Kat 4. Recaptimus_Prime 5. TonyDubbz 6. (Possible ObFresh)

Proceedings will begin once all participants are in place.

Calling the beefing parties:
@Noir‌
@Pico‌
@Westie‌
@Khaleesi‌

Lawyer up and begin designing your arguments.

Comments

• Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens is built for this battling ? .. I'm providing my serivces for nudes...pay up front
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I volunteer my legal counsel and services pro bono to whoever needs it
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Dammit, I clicked 'Post Thread' too early. It's cold, my finger slipped...damn crakkkas left the air conditioning on. SMH.

Anyway, I need a judge (I decided to pass this on to someone else) and 6 objective jurors, please.

@Khaleesi / @noir @westie @pico must elect their own lawyer. If you're interested in presenting a case, you should PM them.

Jurors may need to confer via mass PM....or here, in this thread...dunno, we'll play it by ear and see what works best.
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    Yeah...PM dem nudes please..tasteful tho...I'd like you in some yoga pants first...den we go from there
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say let @deadeye be judge.

Who ever wanna represent your queen please come forward.

Perhaps @ChrisGamble‌ ?

I will send you one exclusive photo in exchange for your services.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Basically, the plaintiffs are fat dragon, fat gorilla, & emotional jelly belly vs. The IC queen khaleesi.

Who wants to represent me? I dont have time to gather data and thoroughly present my case this week as I have finals this Thursday.

There's not much to be said though, them ? 's are haters and I like ? with people's heads who let me.

Case closed.

^^^Annnnddd, we have an opening statement from the defendant.

Pick a lawyer who will represent you well, Khaleesi. Wouldn't want public defense as your case maker.
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    I say let @deadeye be judge.

Who ever wanna represent your queen please come forward.

Perhaps @ChrisGamble‌ ?

I will send you one exclusive photo in exchange for your services.

Gonna need some skin it, I ain't a ? man so...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    put me on jury duty

if was a juror in Florida the Zimmerman trial would Still be happening
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    put me on jury duty

if was a juror in Florida the Zimmerman trial would be happening

You're juror #1.

Ideally, I'd like 3 girls/ 3 guys...however, a handful of the girls are in the case, LOL.

@obnoxiouslyfresh @kat yall down?

I'd ask bride, but she has a detailed past with pico/chuck. ? , errbody done had a side of beef with damn near everyone. Hmm.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are you to ensure that no more "needless off-topic arguments" happen in threads after this?

I guess since this is #1 the answer to that will set a precedent for cases going forward.

Sidenote: Be honest. Could all of this have been avoided if deez hoes were funny?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    This will be great practice for litigation
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    put me on jury duty

You're juror #1.

Ideally, I'd like 3 girls/ 3 guys...however, a handful of the girls are in the case, LOL.

I'd ask bride, but she has a detailed past with pico/chuck. ? , errbody done had a side of beef with damn near everyone. Hmm.

I can participate but its not today right? Im in Philly and swamped with work
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    put me on jury duty

You're juror #1.

@kat has to be on the defense team the way she capes
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    put me on jury duty

You're juror #1.

You can't ask MAHH runner up (OB) to be a juror.

She obv is gonna be bias lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    If @noir @westie @pico choose @parallel for counsel ... I might have to be @khaleesi s Kleinfeld
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    How are you to ensure that no more "needless off-topic arguments" happen in threads after this?

I guess since this is #1 the answer to that will set a precedent for cases going forward.

Sidenote: Be honest. Could all of this have been avoided if deez hoes were funny?

I was contemplating that. I was just gonna bury/delete all excess convo in the thread (no offense to those affected, hehe), but that seems kinda tedious and may screw up the thread. Wish I could lock it so that only the judge/jurors could post.

But, then again, if the jurors confer via PM we (the hawngree onlookers) do not get the treat of spectating the hallows.

What's a nappy-headed girl to do?! Yeah, this thread will set the precedent for future threads if I decide to make this a donkey staple.

The sidenote: while I do not regard women collectively as 'hoes', this could be avoided if the beef wasn't lame. What are they even fighting over? ? , I done forgot tbh.

"You're fat!"
    "Your weave ain't on fleek!"

Wat.
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    put me on jury duty

You're juror #1.

You can't ask MAHH runner up (OB) to be a juror.

She obv is gonna be bias lol

Baby girl...at the price of a few nudes..the way I defend u..won't be any thought of a bias...I put in work, and as a capricorn..winter baby..I built for this..now bless that inbox and let the congregation say amen
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im the only one who could defend @Khalessi‌ aka the IC'S DWIGHT HOWARD
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    six is mad creative....i really respect her in that regard....

great thread

I expend my excess creative energies on the IC so I don't fall asleep in my car between classes. #commuter #wenttobedaftermidnight #sleepyasfuck #butimstillawakedoe

Thanks........witcho sexist, chauvinist ass.
This discussion has been closed.