Options
    @SixSickSins‌

Are we banning the guilty?
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the coolest ? happens when conflict is banned

Free conflict!

And damn, this took off! great thread, six!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cotdamn, you lot were supposed to choose 1 lawyer, lmfao let's do this though. One per each lady it is.

I'll update the OP whenever 5 & iconoclast consent.

Assembled a dream team
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be honest this ? chea is stupid dena muhfugg

This won't end the plex especially when longface and aqua thrives on it

Yall got ob ready to break character and actin an ass she bout fo-fi ditzy moments from thuggin it

Pico go continue to send shots

Westie go do her subliminal ?

Nothing will truly be accomplished here

Yall are pets to six like dat ? ass crab dat ? ass stuffed bunny and dat sour smellin ass cat

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    So it's Elzo, Parallel, Five, and Iconoclast vs Lemzola
    Lemzola, Dizz ( who may be plAying 2 roles here), and Beta u mean
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Yall got ob ready to break character and actin an ass she bout fo-fi ditzy moments from thuggin it

Yall are pets to six like dat ? ass crab dat ? ass stuffed bunny and dat sour smellin ass cat

cuz it's funny?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk what was subliminal. I have @'d that ? . And I put her on ignore at the request of yall. I have been unfairly accused. I told that skeet to her avi I don't like her.

And NO @Parallel‌
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beefing around a creative idea >>> Beefing all over the forum
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...YALL NEED TO LET ME REPRESENT SOMEONE..

YALL KNOW MY ALL CAPS HAVE YALL THIKIN IM SAMUEL L JACKSON
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    To make it fair I think ? happens should replace me so each party has a non-English speaking rep.

you mexican ? bastard lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    ...YALL NEED TO LET ME REPRESENT SOMEONE..

YALL KNOW MY ALL CAPS HAVE YALL THIKIN IM SAMUEL L JACKSON

Kat vs the IC is next week
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    Why dont you judge six, you seem fairly non bias on this matter

What's the punishment for not abiding by the judgement
    Agreed. I would 2nd Six as a fair judge.

Either her or somebody that has literally no idea about this wack ass beef (e.g. person from different part of forum)

@atribecalledgabi‌

@PaperPlaneJane‌

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I say let @deadeye be judge.

@Khaleesi‌

I appreciate your confidence in me, but I've had my differences with @Noir‌ in the past.....and @Pico‌ is my daughter, so I'll have to recuse myself from the case.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    But to sum it up,

Chuck is mad cuz I called her out on her use of Photoshop. Her face us so distorted in her pics, how could anyone NOT notice. Apparently she will never confess to the trickery & will forever he mad.

Aqua is mad cuz she's over 200 pounds with different baby daddies & is the blackish gorilla version of shrek, & she knows it, so she will stay mad forever

I think westie's body looks like a used up 40 year old ? 's body. ? will ? but dont nobody wanna wife that... & she knows it, so she will stay mad forever. Also she's known to be quite emotional & thinks that people in donkey should not be made fun of because it hurts her feelings.

OB is a chipmunk that isn't woman enough to say what she wanna say instead of continuously throwing shade & hiding behind her keyboard while crying cuz she hears gunshots. She claims to be dangerous like westie does, but both are weak & highly emotional/ sensitive.

You can take it from here @LEMZWYN_LANISTER‌

Look, you filthy neglected little ? . I'm over this. Tell Esteban to pay some attention to you, or maybe vacuum, or feed your neglected baby. All of those are options. Wash your ? or give your man some head. Either way, shoo ? , I'm busy.

LOL! At least I have a man & my daughter isn't a fatherless child. My man enjoys my tight walls & my head game leaves him squirming & yelling AYE! AYE! AYE!

Filthy? Tuh, my man enjoys eating my ass!

Feed my baby? Do you not see how fat that gal is?!

Man, stop the hate.

You are washed up like an old dishrag. When the next random ? hit its like a hotdog in a hallway.

Do your kids a favor & logoff & go find their damn fathers ? !

lmao I don't know why they continue to test you babe. They seen what you did to lady Zara and Babybugatti. She went from top 2 to never being mentioned again. Let them continue I just hope they're dressed for their own funeral.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    But to sum it up,

Chuck is mad cuz I called her out on her use of Photoshop. Her face us so distorted in her pics, how could anyone NOT notice. Apparently she will never confess to the trickery & will forever he mad.

Aqua is mad cuz she's over 200 pounds with different baby daddies & is the blackish gorilla version of shrek, & she knows it, so she will stay mad forever

I think westie's body looks like a used up 40 year old ? 's body. ? will ? but dont nobody wanna wife that... & she knows it, so she will stay mad forever. Also she's known to be quite emotional & thinks that people in donkey should not be made fun of because it hurts her feelings.

OB is a chipmunk that isn't woman enough to say what she wanna say instead of continuously throwing shade & hiding behind her keyboard while crying cuz she hears gunshots. She claims to be dangerous like westie does, but both are weak & highly emotional/ sensitive.

You can take it from here @LEMZWYN_LANISTER‌

Look, you filthy neglected little ? . I'm over this. Tell Esteban to pay some attention to you, or maybe vacuum, or feed your neglected baby. All of those are options. Wash your ? or give your man some head. Either way, shoo ? , I'm busy.

LOL! At least I have a man & my daughter isn't a fatherless child. My man enjoys my tight walls & my head game leaves him squirming & yelling AYE! AYE! AYE!

Filthy? Tuh, my man enjoys eating my ass!

Feed my baby? Do you not see how fat that gal is?!

Man, stop the hate.

You are washed up like an old dishrag. When the next random ? hit its like a hotdog in a hallway.

Do your kids a favor & logoff & go find their damn fathers ? !

lmao I don't know why they continue to test you babe. They seen what you did to lady Zara and Babybugatti. She went from top 2 to never being mentioned again. Let them continue I just hope they're dressed for their own funeral.

These ? don't even know.... But they will find out soon :>
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    V01cKaF.jpg

...yeah soooo, when does the court proceedings begin? I'm ready to convict a muthafucca.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌

Are we banning the guilty?

If, and only if, all four women agree upon that (3 day ban). If not, conjure up another (reasonable) punishment.
    ? happens wrote: »

You shut your ? mouth, ? .

Yo vision cloudier dena ? if you don't think a resolution can be made.

My ? ass hermit ? will clench your teensy little nuts in a vicegrip, dat ? ass stuffed *hare will kangaroo kick your ass to Bolivia, and that sour smelling cat will bury you in her litter box like the dead man you are.

Say word, ? .
    Beefing around a creative idea >>> Beefing all over the forum

^^^Chief Tall Man Long Torso gets it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    V01cKaF.jpg

...yeah soooo, when does the court proceedings begin? I'm ready to convict a muthafucca.

man you know how many postponements they can have in a murder trial......? might start up till july
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Waiting on Iconoclast to come through for Pico. @thirdeyefive, are you going provide legal counsel to the group?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will post a new pole video if westie & chuck post a new pic of them in a 2 piece bikini standing straight with no angles, filters nor Photoshop.

This way everyone wins.
    Basically, the plaintiffs are fat dragon, fat gorilla, & emotional jelly belly vs. The IC queen khaleesi.

Who wants to represent me? I dont have time to gather data and thoroughly present my case this week as I have finals this Thursday.

There's not much to be said though, them ? 's are haters and I like ? with people's heads who let me.

Case closed.

You'll still be here.

Keyword was "thoroughly" my friend.

Damn straight my ass is gonna be in this thread! Its all about me (which I like)

Teehee :)
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't want any ? legal counsel to this tomfoolery.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    @MrCrookedLetter Just shoot them all. Ain't nobody doing ? right.
This discussion has been closed.