Options

Comments

• scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOTOR 3 please! Please! Please! One time EA stop being ? and make it happen.

Jade Empire 2. Really don't understand why this never got a sequel

A continuation of the Chrono serious but that'll never happen since Squaresoft doesn't exist anymore.

A new MNC or NFS Underground would be dope

A superhero game that is actually good. Rocksteady said y'all can't come with that ? no more.

Remakes. Take classic games update them but don't destroy what made them great in the first place. Sometimes simple is more
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Resident Evil 2 remake.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    Tenchu. Don't kno if somebody mentioned this yet

I'd like to see a true stealth ninja type game. Too many possibilities.
    A living, breathing world based in that type of atmosphere. A lot of different eras to choose from too.

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zone of the Enders 3 hideo kojima has been talking about making it for the PS3 it never happen now we are on the PS4 that ? will look crazy on the PS4
    Zone_of_the_enders_2nd_runner.jpg
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    rampage world tour i had this a few years ago as part of a midway classics pack for the game cube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaFJ56ytghQ

the game was fun and destructive. imagine if they made this a 3d online game for current and next gen. i didn't like rampage ultimate destruction though. yeah this could work if they put a modern spin on it and not lose the quirkyness of the original. not only would you be able to play as the monsters you could play as a member of a human monster taskforce using guns jets, jetpacks and tanks to take on the monsters. as a matter of fact remember war of the monsters for ps2? think war of the monsters only faster with a lot of quirkyness and humor.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOTOR 3 please! Please! Please! One time EA stop being ? and make it happen.

Jade Empire 2. Really don't understand why this never got a sequel

A continuation of the Chrono serious but that'll never happen since Squaresoft doesn't exist anymore.

A new MNC or NFS Underground would be dope

A superhero game that is actually good. Rocksteady said y'all can't come with that ? no more.

Remakes. Take classic games update them but don't destroy what made them great in the first place. Sometimes simple is more

That's sadly gonna be awhile because of Star Wars The Old Republic online. Its an alright mmo but thats as close as we are gonna get to a KOTOR 3, cosign everything else you said though
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    turok evolution. I'd like to see a real turok game on new gen and ps4 /xbox360. not that space marine vs dinosaurs ? either. turok evolution was the ? on gamecube and ps2.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fight Night

A Marvel game like DC universe.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i could go for another kane and lynch game.. with a better multiplayer set up... and of course a new socom game.. but not like the last ? they put out.. an original joint like socom 2
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mega Man x9 or a classic mega man game with up to date graphics

A continuation of a Chrono seriies

Rival Schools sequel

Dino Crisis

Turok
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intelligent Cube
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gunstar Heroes
    Baseball Simulator 1000
    Evil Zone
    Super Ghouls & Ghosts
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jade Empire 2...

Soul Calibur VI...mk Shaolin Monks 2....Injustice GOU 2...

Ninja Gaiden...done right.

new Quake/Unreal Tournament(or Championship).

new Deus ex, Fallout, Elders Scrolls....Hitman

New Soul Reaver/Legacy of Kain/Darksiders...

F-Zero....? bring back the Top Gear Rally series lol.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Cosign Legacy of Kain.

Spider-man - Time to give this to a new developer, Beenox had some good ideas but their execution sucks, after three games it's time to switch up and get some reputable developers like Ninja Theory, Platinum or Sony Santa Monica.

Superman- hopefully by Rocksteady.

The Last Guardian, or at the very least a next gen Shadow of the Colossus with updated graphics/engine, a more detailed world and a couple of new colossi. Similar to what they did with Tomb Raider anniversary edition.

Splinter Cell sequel- Blacklist was my favorite game of last year.

Sleeping Dogs.- A true sequel, Triad wars doesn't count and i'm not playing that ? .

Devil May cry sequel, i'll take the old or the new version.

Dishonored sequel.

Deus-Ex sequel.

? of War sequel- but with a drastic change in story or setting.

Dragon's Dogma sequel- with smarter pawns and an option to play the story in online cop-op.

• CitySojourner
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ? it, I want a game set in the Matrix universe too. Mix the combat of Sleeping Dogs with a Deus Ex type world.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it, I want a game set in the Matrix universe too. Mix the combat of Sleeping Dogs with a Deus Ex type world.

Completely forgot about those Matrix games. They were hella good. I remember playing Enter the Matrix and The Matrix: Path of Neo.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it even possible to make a good superman game and still have you feel like superman as you play
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it even possible to make a good superman game and still have you feel like superman as you play

I don't think any game can make you feel like Superman as you play. Your expectations are too high.
  • CitySojourner
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

I don't think any game can make you feel like Superman as you play. Your expectations are too high.

It's possible. The Superman returns game had really good flight mechanics, but they spent a lot of time building that where the combat and other gameplay elements suffered as a result.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been waiting for the Legend of dragoon sequel since the 7th grade.