Games you know you better fuggin see on Next Gen

Options
12346»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been hoping for a return of Star Wars Rogue Squadron for years. Seems like the perfect time for it.

Not sure what's going on with Valkyria Chronicles. Heard Sega was re-releasing the whole collection on ps4, then only on pc. Still hoping.

rogue squadron was revolutionary. i didn't like the gamecube version that much.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i'd like to see a 3-d double dragon. not open world sand box but 3d levels. its a beat 'em up action adventure game the sandbox experience wouldn't be necessary. yeah a 3-d double dragon or final fight.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A sequel to Rollcage: Stage 2 would be good. Same for Rival Schools.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    i'd like to see a 3-d double dragon. not open world sand box but 3d levels. its a beat 'em up action adventure game the sandbox experience wouldn't be necessary. yeah a 3-d double dragon or final fight.

Rockstar did The Warriors how you explained how you would like a Double Dragon game done...so yea it can be done

another game like The Warriors from Rockstar or an all new sequel to it not that wack ass live ? that dropped 5 years ago not done by Rockstar
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

Rockstar did The Warriors how you explained how you would like a Double Dragon game done...so yea it can be done

another game like The Warriors from Rockstar or an all new sequel to it not that wack ass live ? that dropped 5 years ago not done by Rockstar

I had the warriors for ps2 . That was a dope game. Ywah you on point with tat idea final fight or streets of rage would work also
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actraiser. ? is deeply needed.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing another Def Jam game. Fight for NY was nice.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want a next gen Fight Night.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to see a jade empire 2

Bully

A better fable game