Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love this album.I went to itunes and purchased the album
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On first listen i kinda liked Mastermind more, but i'll give this a few more spins.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Havent even listened to this yet. 0 interest in it

quoted for emphasis
  • Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Havent even listened to this yet. 0 interest in it

• MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like this the first time Ross didn't tey to recreate DTTR or Teflon Don. I like the energy of this joint. It does remind me of Rich Forever.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been anti Rick Ross for years but this album is dope

"I'm bumping Playa Fly until a player die"

*Throws up the funky town sign*
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is straight but should have been released as a mixtape
  • YoungChamp
    YoungChamp Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Options
    Let's be real this is Ross's Nastradamus. Half the tracks Are too repetitive And skip quality. the instrumentals sound too similar.I do like boosie verse on nickel rock though
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first day download
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross better take a year and a half hiatus until he come out with another album again..

I said before he cane out with his last 2 albums too quickly

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly hes about to flop according to Billboard.com Shady XV is scheduled to more than double Ross`Hood Billionaire with 150-160k first week while Ross is scheduled tO sell 65-60k.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She don't ? wit me ...I'm hating yeah her ? stank lol Ross a fool
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly hes about to flop according to Billboard.com Shady XV is scheduled to more than double Ross`Hood Billionaire with 150-160k first week while Ross is scheduled tO sell 65-60k.

damn, well it was a good run for him, detractors predicted this half a decade ago
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like he is fulfilling is contract with Def Jam. I think he has something else lined up.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It seems like he is fulfilling is contract with Def Jam. I think he has something else lined up.

Probably Atlantic
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ....DING DING!!
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He had a good run. 5 number 1 albums.. But I think the low numbers have more to do with him actually believing his own hype and dropping two albums in one year
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    ? really bagging this album ? bangs to me this for them corners & nothing but them corners. I guess dudes don't wanna here ross talking that talk on trap beats no more.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ikey_baby wrote: »
    ? really bagging this album ? bangs to me this for them corners & nothing but them corners. I guess dudes don't wanna here ross talking that talk on trap beats no more.

His ? isnt soulful anymore
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phone tap is on repeat
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B_A wrote: »

did u not hear mastermind? ? was filled wit soul.

like i said b4 and like he himself has said, this one was for the streets. ? took a certain direction. (and probably is tryna hur rup and get off def jam)
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    "When Rick Ross announced that he would be releasing a second album in one calendar year, many were skeptical as to whether the second project, Hood Billionaire was too rushed, or even a reaction to Meek Mill‘s incarceration induced album delay. Despite the doubters, Rozay did his media run throughout the country, and the album was expected to be a major seller, given its release prior to black Friday. According to HDD, Hood Billionaire is projected to have move roughly 65K copies in its first week. This is a considerable drop off, considering that his previous effort, Mastermind, sold 184K in this first 7 days, but still a solid effort from Ross. Perhaps numbers will pick up as Christmas approaches."

http://ht.ly/2RA5m7
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B_A wrote: »

did u not hear mastermind? ? was filled wit soul.

like i said b4 and like he himself has said, this one was for the streets. ? took a certain direction. (and probably is tryna hur rup and get off def jam)

i was refering to this album
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lol @ me bein late and the album aint even offically dropped lol

This ? go!

But gotdamn...LITERALLY every song thats not a repetitive trap beat is a banger, but he insists on adding the reptitive ? and those are terrible. This album was strange.

track 2 hood bilionare im like ok, good ? . coke like the 80s ehh, ok, kinda redundant ...then heavyweight slab, neighborhood drug dealer, IMMEDIATE skip. wtf Was wonderin if this was gon be an absoutely attrocious album...

then

Phone tap x Trap Luv x Elvis presly x Movin bass ...BANGERS!

The K michlee jawn is cool, the snoop, r kelly, and bossie songs are good.

Then more repeptitive ? w/ burn...

Just kinda typical Ross where he KNOWS the beats that go and the soul he can come wit, but he conflicted in that he think gotta make that dumb ? (read: south ? !)...and its TERRIBLE, but them nggas probably swallow it up nh

All n all, this album is a lot like Mastermind and ? Forgives, great music, soulful music, mixed in with dead awful trap beats. Once again im gon have to trim the fat and make my own album, it'll be about 13 tracks of pure heat
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And lmao @ this ngga actually made a concept album: I sell drugs, the album