Ricky Rozay 'Hood Billionaire' Tracklist with Features

Options
1234568»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teflon Don still the only album where he said ? the dumb ? ima just make straight soul. He could easily do that everytime too smh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Teflon Don still the only album where he said ? the dumb ? ima just make straight soul. He could easily do that everytime too smh

Mastermind
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross needs to make a 10 track album with songs like tears of joy ,Paradise lost,blessing in disguise, oyster perpetual, oil money gang ,Amsterdam a complete soulful rap album.
  • S2J
    Options

Mastermind

Ehh, not to me. i did a lot of skippin on that too, and the best of that album isnt as good as the best of his others imo.

I'd say GFID was 2nd closest to doin that.

But other than Teflon all his albums are hard to rate bc their sequenced terribly. Ngga got Trap ? sandwiched in between soulful ? , etc
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope like the 80's bangs so hard in the whip
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    65k 1 ST week? ? you lost lmao.. It's because people can't take him being a Co
  • S2J
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Ross needs to make a 10 track album with songs like tears of joy ,Paradise lost,blessing in disguise, oyster perpetual, oil money gang ,Amsterdam a complete soulful rap album.

This!

Teflon Don was close! 11 tracks, but he added #1, MC Hammer, BMF, and Im not a Star

Imo take off MC Hammer and #1, (gotta keep BMF, and Im Not a Star for the intro), and replace it w/ 2 soulful shyts, that would be the best album he could ever make.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

This!

Teflon Don was close! 11 tracks, but he added #1, MC Hammer, BMF, and Im not a Star

Imo take off MC Hammer and #1, (gotta keep BMF, and Im Not a Star for the intro), and replace it w/ 2 soulful shyts, that would be the best album he could ever make.

Rozay can definitely do it he is still one of the best rappers at picking production ? if you read comments on YouTube a lot of people like Rick Ross on soulful beats instead of those "trap beats ".
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Also can't forget that song "Ashamed" on ? forgives I don't and "maybach music 1 ".