Migos stomped on robbed in DC strip club

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GBE supposedly had something to do with it, that's why they get some credit. And All you Bloods in Atl and New York fake so who cares about UBN politics
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No such thing as a Chicago-Detroit beef. Gotdamn internet.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

See this is some fake ass ? right here. People who don't know any better going to think ? like this real from ? who not holding power like that in they own city.

I lived DC all my life in this city "checking in" meant you was a ? ! So if he going to other ? cities and "checking in" he is a ? .

As somebody else who has lived in DC their whole life this ? really ain't that big of a deal. This ? ain't the first nor the last rapper to get robbed here. ? I feel like that old rumor of them running up on Lil Flip tour bus on Minn. Ave and Cam getting shot being a ? driving a lambo through the projects are funnier than this

For sure its not a big deal cause that ? actually a common thing you get caught in the wrong place.

That was the funniest ? ever ? getting interviewed coming out the hospital and ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

See this is some fake ass ? right here. People who don't know any better going to think ? like this real from ? who not holding power like that in they own city.

I lived DC all my life in this city "checking in" meant you was a ? ! So if he going to other ? cities and "checking in" he is a ? .

As somebody else who has lived in DC their whole life this ? really ain't that big of a deal. This ? ain't the first nor the last rapper to get robbed here. ? I feel like that old rumor of them running up on Lil Flip tour bus on Minn. Ave and Cam getting shot being a ? driving a lambo through the projects are funnier than this

For sure its not a big deal cause that ? actually a common thing you get caught in the wrong place.

That was the funniest ? ever ? getting interviewed coming out the hospital and ? .

Talking about "Nah I don't have insurance. I paid bill 80k cash." to the news reporters lmao.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    No GBE member was present.

Keef basically posting a photo that was sent to him....u gotta remember Fat Trel and his Slutty Boy crew ? wit GBE, a robbery/beating/murder is just a phone call away...basically GBE dudes had him lined.

Heard that boy Quavo left a ? mess...sad.

The south lost....again.

Again, it's easy to make a phone call to D.C. to get somebody touched, but not in your own city?

Why does it matter though?? No matter hard u are r claim to be you can get ya issue. All u ? doing on here is being lowkey detectives giving da laws leads on cases. Man wtf they do that at? Smh shouldve never gave ? access to da internet

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    ? be talkin mad ? here i bet none of ya bust ya guns. Post a picture with your gun and name on it

Shut the ? up Snitchford Harris.

TELL ME WHAT U GONNA DO? WHAT U GONA DO? ? EVERYTHANG U STAND FOR U AINT ?

98ttkw.jpg

? you forgot to cover that plastic ass magazine where you pull the tabs down to load the airsoft pellets.

Why the ? do you have m16 handguards on a m4?

That entire rifle is a contradiction to the m4's functionality.
    You know why?

Cause its a gotdamn toy.

So you saying he aint bussn his gunz in sweeden
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Michigan and Chicago cats are funny to me. Lol

My neighbors are from Flint/Detroit and this other cat is from Chicago them ? always into that beef between them.

Them ? was all like ? we would run the hood down here, man them boys went to whitehurst one night for a party, they was like 10 of em man they came back the next day lumped the ? up, I was just laughing at them little ? .

The hood is the hood no matter where you go, don't overstep your boundaries.

you talking bout on the Nawf right? And that kindve remind me when Katrina popped off and these N.O. ? thought they was gone run the D. Boyz start getting they head bust right & left.

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I know this dude happy as ? right now

vtd1hdcgqwkvjvngbmhy.jpg

how can you be cocky like that and let them skinny ass ? do that to you?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ? be talkin mad ? here i bet none of ya bust ya guns. Post a picture with your gun and name on it

98ttkw.jpg

? you ain't ? , you feel the need to show you need a big ass gun........and plastic toy look ? you got out of a Call of Duty box at Toy R Us.

Let me get a butter knife and chop off of yo ears cracka. That entourage of yours of that pic yo took ain't gonna do ? . Maybe except for the token ? , but he getting knocked the ? out.

This would happend if I met you and u know it
    40glocc2.gif

Nope. This what's gonna happen when I met you and me doing to you (i'm gonna knock yo ? out):

funny-gifs-knockout.gif

? you don't know what you talking about "fat"? ? I workout almost everydy and I also go to the boxing gym and train with ? who won belt and ? .

If you want to fight without guns let's do it

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish the gangstas stopped posing as rappers and vice versa.

Real rappers ain't worried about who checking in, they working on their craft

These other dudes just trying to bully and extort can do that, but just don't front like you a rapper...

I won't say Fat Trel ain't a ? who don't have a street rep but I will say, as I know personally from a story I've told in a story a few times on here, he ain't as scary as he likes to come off in his music

@blackrain‌ what story?

My little brother knows that ? and they used to hang out sometimes when he'd be on my dad's end of town (Kentland). One day sometime in like 2010/2011 I was at my dad's place and came from out the back bed room smoking and my brother and this ? (I had no clue who the ? he was at the time) were at the computer in the living room listening to music. I walked past them to get to the kitchen and while I was in there I heard what they were listening to. I just said out loud "Whoever that is rapping, that ? sucks." and just walked off. Later on my brother told me it was Fat Trel and that he got mad when I said that lol. I saw the ? a few times after that and all he did was just mean mug. It was funny as ? .

Aww ? , who woulda known tgat out of all the posters from dc that @blackrain is the one wit the slutty boyz lineage
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options

98ttkw.jpg

? you forgot to cover that plastic ass magazine where you pull the tabs down to load the airsoft pellets.

Why the ? do you have m16 handguards on a m4?

That entire rifle is a contradiction to the m4's functionality.
    You know why?

Cause its a gotdamn toy.

"toy"? really? this ? ? people easy.. it's not even mine it's my uncle who serve lifetime but since he ain't coming out im gonna carry it

? the police may be watching me

i may have to calm down.. it's a toy fbi
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I wish the gangstas stopped posing as rappers and vice versa.

Real rappers ain't worried about who checking in, they working on their craft

These other dudes just trying to bully and extort can do that, but just don't front like you a rapper...

I won't say Fat Trel ain't a ? who don't have a street rep but I will say, as I know personally from a story I've told in a story a few times on here, he ain't as scary as he likes to come off in his music

@blackrain‌ what story?

My little brother knows that ? and they used to hang out sometimes when he'd be on my dad's end of town (Kentland). One day sometime in like 2010/2011 I was at my dad's place and came from out the back bed room smoking and my brother and this ? (I had no clue who the ? he was at the time) were at the computer in the living room listening to music. I walked past them to get to the kitchen and while I was in there I heard what they were listening to. I just said out loud "Whoever that is rapping, that ? sucks." and just walked off. Later on my brother told me it was Fat Trel and that he got mad when I said that lol. I saw the ? a few times after that and all he did was just mean mug. It was funny as ? .

Aww ? , who woulda known tgat out of all the posters from dc that @blackrain is the one wit the slutty boyz lineage

Lmao hell no I don't ? with them ? . DC and PG County are small as ? . It ain't hard to run into the same people if you hang around certain places. Wouldn't surprise me at all if me and @lamontbdc‌ know some of the same people to be honest.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    To the people who tries to make fun of me I can't stand when broke ? wanna talk ? . Who the ? are you to say this things? Your name don't ring bells in the hood but my gang do. "skateboard gang" "dance gang" ? is that? i never read a book in my life i never had a skateboard in my life so shut yo mouth.

Real ? don't get nervous. I never been nervous in my life

I'll post a picture of my guns with my name on it later. You can keep talkin ? on internet but the streets is where I belong

Its a sad ? day in humanity when this is written to appear "cool". Stop replaying your Belly DVD you ain't Buns ? go find your father ask him why he dont love you then tell the Backstreet Boys you no longer wanna be down with the glee club and last but not least PICK UP A BOOK ? your perception of cool is all ? up & you'll be murdered immediately upon entering America if you wanna continue this tough guy act. Half the ? that LOL at your post would punch your tonsils into your lungs if you really stepped to them talking like you do. Talmbout the streets is where you belong ? YOU ON THE INTERNET ? WRONG WIT YOU?! Don't you got some bodies to catch ? you posting for? Nas hates you ? die slow

You in Sweden ? enjoy the chocolate & stress-free environment. You taking imposter to a whole nother level

you have to calm down or you bout to die in heartattack
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    you cornball niggs not going to shoot or fight anybody ? and murder those keyboards

midget you betta check yoself before u wreck youself

shut the ? up.
  • DillaDeaf
    Options

98ttkw.jpg

? you ain't ? , you feel the need to show you need a big ass gun........and plastic toy look ? you got out of a Call of Duty box at Toy R Us.

Let me get a butter knife and chop off of yo ears cracka. That entourage of yours of that pic yo took ain't gonna do ? . Maybe except for the token ? , but he getting knocked the ? out.

This would happend if I met you and u know it
    40glocc2.gif

Nope. This what's gonna happen when I met you and me doing to you (i'm gonna knock yo ? out):

funny-gifs-knockout.gif

? you don't know what you talking about "fat"? ? I workout almost everydy and I also go to the boxing gym and train with ? who won belt and ? .

If you want to fight without guns let's do it

Nah I'm not looking for anymore felonies, especially trying to murder white boys like you. Take yo cracka ass and walk yo safe ass Sweeden streets and yo fake wigga ways.

• deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    @DillaDeaf‌ tell me where you live

smh this cracka jokes ain't funny when im black just tell me where u live and i will break yo ? jaw now its enough u ? ? im gonna kidnap you mama and learn her how to raise a son.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao thread is pure jokes dis has to be FOF status soon
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    @DillaDeaf‌ tell me where you live

smh this cracka jokes ain't funny when im black just tell me where u live and i will break yo ? jaw now its enough u ? ? im gonna kidnap you mama and learn her how to raise a son.

Cracka please. Sit yo ass down somewhere.

If you want to fight somebody, fight @Cain‌ , he lives closer to you anyway (Amsterdam)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    I hate all of you.

I hate you too. Let me find yo ass on COD AW ..................headshot with the BAL.

Why do i have like 5 variants of that ? ?

The game or the gun?