Migos stomped on robbed in DC strip club

Options

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    This niggie begins to cooperate with Samson... I asked you a question address ?

In the real world he can't save you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm crackin on these suburb ass fools who try 2 be hood lol like I said MigHOES could never do that ? in Texas. Them Cartels will check them fools really quick with all that work talk. Lmao
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    And that Nas nut sucka ZorrHOE bruh everone in Texas strapped. Homie we got Automatics bigger than anyone I seen in ya ? pic lol go get warm drinking ya coco n/h and stop tryna be ganga
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This niggie begins to cooperate with Samson I asked you a question address ?

In the real world he can't save you
    Cooperate?

? i checked nobody on anything.

Well except for you and that toy gun... you gon put your eye out with that damn thing.

Classic he took it back to the original christmas story movie!!!
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I wish the gangstas stopped posing as rappers and vice versa.

Real rappers ain't worried about who checking in, they working on their craft

These other dudes just trying to bully and extort can do that, but just don't front like you a rapper...

I won't say Fat Trel ain't a ? who don't have a street rep but I will say, as I know personally from a story I've told in a story a few times on here, he ain't as scary as he likes to come off in his music

@blackrain‌ what story?

My little brother knows that ? and they used to hang out sometimes when he'd be on my dad's end of town (Kentland). One day sometime in like 2010/2011 I was at my dad's place and came from out the back bed room smoking and my brother and this ? (I had no clue who the ? he was at the time) were at the computer in the living room listening to music. I walked past them to get to the kitchen and while I was in there I heard what they were listening to. I just said out loud "Whoever that is rapping, that ? sucks." and just walked off. Later on my brother told me it was Fat Trel and that he got mad when I said that lol. I saw the ? a few times after that and all he did was just mean mug. It was funny as ? .

Aww ? , who woulda known tgat out of all the posters from dc that @blackrain is the one wit the slutty boyz lineage

Lmao hell no I don't ? with them ? . DC and PG County are small as ? . It ain't hard to run into the same people if you hang around certain places. Wouldn't surprise me at all if me and @lamontbdc‌ know some of the same people to be honest.

True....and joe i'm just out the loop on them slutty boyz ? ....just a bunch of new ? wanting so bad to have been around when ? was moving.....they just confused and wanna be gangsters....half them ? folks got money
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish the gangstas stopped posing as rappers and vice versa.

Real rappers ain't worried about who checking in, they working on their craft

These other dudes just trying to bully and extort can do that, but just don't front like you a rapper...

I won't say Fat Trel ain't a ? who don't have a street rep but I will say, as I know personally from a story I've told in a story a few times on here, he ain't as scary as he likes to come off in his music

@blackrain‌ what story?

My little brother knows that ? and they used to hang out sometimes when he'd be on my dad's end of town (Kentland). One day sometime in like 2010/2011 I was at my dad's place and came from out the back bed room smoking and my brother and this ? (I had no clue who the ? he was at the time) were at the computer in the living room listening to music. I walked past them to get to the kitchen and while I was in there I heard what they were listening to. I just said out loud "Whoever that is rapping, that ? sucks." and just walked off. Later on my brother told me it was Fat Trel and that he got mad when I said that lol. I saw the ? a few times after that and all he did was just mean mug. It was funny as ? .

This story was slightly funnier, the first time you posted it, a year or so, ago.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    And by the way ? boy the temperature was 26 degrees this morning in Fort Worth TEXAS so stop thinking where U stay is so kizzold lol faggott ass sweden
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Last ? I ? . 2 days ago u ? ? ? ass ?

ve1vk2.jpg

I BET YOU AINT GETTIN MONEY THO ?

I BET YOU WONT POST YOUR CREDIT CARD ALONG WITH A SHOT OF THE PIN #

He aint that real.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    How much yall wanna bet that fool went threw his mammys panty draws and was tryna look Trill?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    That faggott Swish still tryna Be Bout Bout
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Capo on FaceTime with the Migo Chain Snatcher

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos would have to actually officially report the robbery to the police in order for something to happen to this goon, correct?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

What's the point of this? He didn't take it. He ran when he saw them.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos would have to actually officially report the robbery to the police in order for something to happen to this goon, correct?

No
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Karma?

They jumped him

They got jumped
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at this thread.... @deathrowzorrow‌ those "guns" you're posting are all plastic....
    you probably dont even know how to load one.

quit trying to act like you get down....? around and end up like Cain

000000000000000.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Karma?

They jumped him

They got jumped

Ok, but don't take pics acting like you hard when someone else did all the work.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man lil dude with the chain bruised up Smh the ? ? do to get stripes. Why even post that pic ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Karma?

They jumped him

They got jumped

Ok, but don't take pics acting like you hard when someone else did all the work.

They just kids, they dont know any better but eventually they will the hard way.