• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I know this dude happy as ? right now

vtd1hdcgqwkvjvngbmhy.jpg

lmao who is this?

He the one that tried to snatch one of them migos chains at their concert and got stomped the ? out

Never heard of him after that I dont even know if son alive...but he probably somewhere with that same wtf did just happen and who am I look on his face lmao
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the south lose. Them niccas migos been all on the chi town scene. Punched on one of them gbe niccas so I call it even.

because the east coast ? on here been waitin and prayin on this day like a child for christmas.

can you just @ the people instead of saying "east coast"
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I know this dude happy as ? right now

vtd1hdcgqwkvjvngbmhy.jpg

lmao who is this?

He the one that tried to snatch one of them migos chains at their concert and got stomped the ? out

Never heard of him after that I dont even know if son alive...but he probably somewhere with that same wtf did just happen and who am I look on his face lmao

I think that happened in Nashville
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    ? got caught slipping, it is what it is. Any ? can get touch anywhere anytime if a ? got enough hate and animosity to make a move. ? put out that vibe like they can't be touch and walk around looking like food, those wolves going to bite.

This basically

? only do that check in ? to rappers putting out them vibes like they super hard

You ain't gotta be a sucka to be humble
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    But bruh Chicago and Detroit not even close to each other how the hell y'all have beef. Dallas and Houston only three hours from each other and we don't have no beef at all.

We closer than you think, 4 hours between the cities and ? go back and forth to each other cities all the time. This beef isn't strictly just ? beef, this beef has white folks in it as well. This is the original Midwest beef. This goes back to the days of Capone and The Purple Gang. In the 80s, Y.B.I. /Pony Down/ Best Friends wasn't all that friendly with the Chitown either.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...and White people get paid off all of this BS..
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , just ? . This is why I don't ? with ? , they be doing the most smh.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres a vid on worldstar

Annoying af tho
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never in my entire life heard ? in chicago speaking on ? from Detroit lol. You ? most likely hate Chicago ? and we don't even know y'all exist.

Never been to Detroit, don't plan on EVER going, I mean...we are talking about Detroit.

Yall should beef with Cleveland or some ? ...it's more of a comparison. Deep? Ha!!!

Don't act like ya city ain't ? too bruh

Here's the thing....

It's Not. Lol.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20141116/business/141119212/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/travel/ireport-letter-to-chicago/index.html

first paragraph of article ? on your city. Says nothing about you personally, but I wouldnt call a city with a terrible schooling system for the black community and a high crime rate among our brothers "not ? "
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never in my entire life heard ? in chicago speaking on ? from Detroit lol. You ? most likely hate Chicago ? and we don't even know y'all exist.

Never been to Detroit, don't plan on EVER going, I mean...we are talking about Detroit.

Yall should beef with Cleveland or some ? ...it's more of a comparison. Deep? Ha!!!

Don't act like ya city ain't ? too bruh

Here's the thing....

It's Not. Lol.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/travel/ireport-letter-to-chicago/index.html

first paragraph of article ? on your city. Says nothing about you personally, but I wouldnt call a city with a terrible schooling system for the black community and a high crime rate among our brothers "not ? "

Bro. Every hood in America is ? ....don't let these people lie to you.

Is New York ? ?
    Is San Fran ? ?
    philly?
    Houston?
    L.A.?
    Miami?
    Atlanta?

Comparing whose hoods are worse just doesn't do it for me.

They are all bad and we are never the actual murder capital....Detroit is...almost every ? year.

And no...Chicago is not a ? city because the hood exists here. That would make ever major city in America ? by default.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit murder capitol because of population. But where does this Detroit Chicago beef stem from? How did it start? Who was/is involved?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Detroit murder capitol because of population. But where does this Detroit Chicago beef stem from? How did it start? Who was/is involved?

The beef exists in the minds of a select few Detroit ? ....
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is ya talking about... I'm on Linwood right now(not happy about that) and lived in Chicago for two years...i never heard a soul talk about no Detroit/Chicago beef
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He talking about sports rivarlies
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    ? is ya talking about... I'm on Linwood right now(not happy about that) and lived in Chicago for two years...i never heard a soul talk about no Detroit/Chicago beef

Exactly^^^^^^