Migos stomped on robbed in DC strip club

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Truth be told anybody can caught slipping anywhere. If I had beef with some Detroit, Milwaukee, Birmingham etc etc ? & I had to go get money there then I'll have to buy protection (buy their enemies) to move around. Just like they'll have to do that vice versa

Nobody can't go to any bodies hood without being violated. Now they'll have to put on their toes once they come to Atlanta because I'm pretty sure Migos not going out like that

this
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    blastin this ? right now

bout bout bout ittt u heard

i got hype when migos got stomped this ? been talkin ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZEjKf4gBJw
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I think Keef got his chain snatched before too or did dude steal it from him?

idk, but i know his grandma already said he not bout that life, and he was cryin real wet tears in court, so thats someone ill never take seriously

do you think he would brag how real he keep it to his grandma !?

& do you really think his grandma would say "yeah he bust dem guns he is a real goon and he is a copkiller"

come on bruh
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why do i have a feeling this will be the high point of the chain snatcher's life.(snatching a chain smh) If they did indeed snatch it?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

idk, but i know his grandma already said he not bout that life, and he was cryin real wet tears in court, so thats someone ill never take seriously

More people do this than you would expect.

I've known of plenty of ? that's hard on the street, but them tears start coming down when they get locked up.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2014
    Options
    thats what i really meant. u can pretend u dont see the east coast bias if u want lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

I've known of plenty of ? that's hard on the street, but them tears start coming down when they get locked up.
    Pretty much

I don't understand that logic at all

? be sweethearts with they mama and complete monsters in the streets

DC sniper mama still swearing her son is the sweetest boy
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2014
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Pretty much

? mama's aint that naive, im sure they all treat they mamas like queens but they know them ? troublemakers/knuckleheads, hell some of the parents do dirt with em. keef came out like he sposed to be some tough lil bad ass young ? , keef grandma exposed that ? as a clown tryna fit in instead of being himself, i can see a ? droppin a few tears if they life bout to be over for years, but boo hoo'n and u just servin a couple months in a detention center, and u posed to be some tough real ? in chi-raq that never get caught "lackin", FOH.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pretty much

? mama's aint that naive, im sure they all treat they mamas like queens but they know them ? troublemakers/knuckleheads, hell some of the parents do dirt with em. keef came out like he sposed to be some tough lil bad ass young ? , keef grandma exposed that ? as a clown tryna fit in instead of being himself, i can see a ? droppin a few tears if they life bout to be over for years, but boo hoo'n and u just servin a couple months in a detention center, and u posed to be some tough real ? in chi-raq that never get caught "lackin", FOH.

My ? I dnt care what his grandma said

Look at his record, maybe his circumstances was different(he was successful now) and changed his reaction

The ? was already a felon before that happened

Show me him folding in the streets, not the courtroom
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    this is an uzi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPw62i5qwZNRxxP34doh9r9coRfNTqHiQvIYTKFhNPyi3nJUhs
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2014
    Options

Pretty much

My ? I dnt care what his grandma said

Look at his record, maybe his circumstances was different(he was successful now) and changed his reaction

The ? was already a felon before that happened

Show me him folding in the streets, not the courtroom

i dont think bruh had an album yet at that point but it was definitely after his 1 hit, but if u think keef really real, aint nothing i can show u bruh lol
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? must want to go back to jail
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahahha this ? killing me monzille south pole? didn't I send pictures of my hood back in the days?

Me and my gang bust dem guns

Me and my people ain't no fuckboys.. ? this Migos weak ass ? soft ? we would fucc them up real quik
    invandrarkillar.jpg

Wtf i never Seen a nas MS-13 stan
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    migoschain.png

Uh oh...

is that really how that ? spells his name though?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so where the pics or vidoes?

? just posting one ig photo n flexing ass twitter messages.

bet none of these ? would throw the fade one on one.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    And I ask again, Chief Keef and them got tough in Washington D.C., but ran in they own hometown?

They beef within

And I ask again, Chief Keef and them got tough in Washington D.C., but ran in they own hometown?

As long as they get got, does it matter where it happened?

So it's acceptable to let them come to YOUR city and run your crew out of a restaurant in YOUR city, sell out a show in YOUR city, but then you have to wait until they come to D.C. so Fat Trel and them can fight your battle cause them GBE ? too bitchmade to do it?

No, but It's not like they can do anything about it, they ain't time travelers, that happened in the past.

The only thing that matters is the present.

Migos protected by gds capo mainly b wit 150 not evn 300 he got caught lackin same happend 2 Migos

wtf is a 150?