Nah Son wrote: »
    I know this dude happy as ? right now

vtd1hdcgqwkvjvngbmhy.jpg

who is this?

that's bcotton he got beat up at a migos concert a while back

#YMCMBKNOCKEDTHEFUCKOUT

bcotton ain't black he is white so nop

yeah you right this the real story

http://www.complex.com/music/2014/09/a-look-at-migos-recent-controversial-incidents/concert-brawl

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the south lose. Them niccas migos been all on the chi town scene. Punched on one of them gbe niccas so I call it even.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicca know he ain't beating nobody up
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    And I ask again, Chief Keef and them got tough in Washington D.C., but ran in they own hometown?

As long as they get got, does it matter where it happened?

So it's acceptable to let them come to YOUR city and run your crew out of a restaurant in YOUR city, sell out a show in YOUR city, but then you have to wait until they come to D.C. so Fat Trel and them can fight your battle cause them GBE ? too bitchmade to do it?

When you got some nice jewels
    and ? come debted
    You say they hatin on you
    That ? sound pathetic

I listen when yall talk
    All you rappers said it
    Yall wanna know the truth
    Well ima bout to tell it
    When a ? strait ?
    He cant rock a necklace
    He don't deserve that
    I ain't talkin reckless

Thats a honor in the hood
    Ain't nobody jealous
    If he a bird then pluck his feathers
    Back in the days only the kings wore gold
    They wore it til they perished
    If we don't cherish that
    What the ? we gon cherish

-Papoose

that's the dopest Papoose bars I ever heard
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Japcity (Feat, Willie Will) - Take Dat ? Chain: http://youtu.be/9mbtkkSLDiE
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I ask again, Chief Keef and them got tough in Washington D.C., but ran in they own hometown?

They beef within

As long as they get got, does it matter where it happened?

So it's acceptable to let them come to YOUR city and run your crew out of a restaurant in YOUR city, sell out a show in YOUR city, but then you have to wait until they come to D.C. so Fat Trel and them can fight your battle cause them GBE ? too bitchmade to do it?

No, but It's not like they can do anything about it, they ain't time travelers, that happened in the past.

The only thing that matters is the present.

Migos protected by gds capo mainly b wit 150 not evn 300 he got caught lackin same happend 2 Migos
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No GBE member was present.

Keef basically posting a photo that was sent to him....u gotta remember Fat Trel and his Slutty Boy crew ? wit GBE, a robbery/beating/murder is just a phone call away...basically GBE dudes had him lined.

Heard that boy Quavo left a ? mess...sad.

The south lost....again.

Again, it's easy to make a phone call to D.C. to get somebody touched, but not in your own city?

U puttin too much emphasis on this city ? ...? can happen any place, any time, in ur city, another city, ur hood, another hood....? , I know real ? that got merked in front they crib...? that caught beatings on they block, all that.

At the end of the day they caught the Capo ? "lacking" while he was wit a ? , while they was 20 deep gooned up, an L was inevitable...now what matters is what happens next, and it's fair to say they got the last laugh and had him beat to a pulp and robbed....it is what it is, ball in Migod court now...word.

Did Shmurda ever respond to Keef dissing him?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a con of wearing expensive customized jewelry. Once you get robbed for it then everybody know it is yours
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's my popcorn at? ? bout to get interesting....
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Truth be told anybody can caught slipping anywhere. If I had beef with some Detroit, Milwaukee, Birmingham etc etc ? & I had to go get money there then I'll have to buy protection (buy their enemies) to move around. Just like they'll have to do that vice versa

Nobody can't go to any bodies hood without being violated. Now they'll have to put on their toes once they come to Atlanta because I'm pretty sure Migos not going out like that

? asked Keef if that was a Bobby diss and he said no...furthermore GS9 doesn't get involved on social media beef, if it's real then pop off, ? got open cases, ain't no time to be on social media woofin, u see where that got Meek.

I'm sure u heard bout GS9 down at Fat Tuesday in Miami (if I don't know feel free to do ur googles), it was on the news and all that....BK ? don't tweet, just shoot...word.

Keef basically posting a photo that was sent to him....u gotta remember Fat Trel and his Slutty Boy crew ? wit GBE, a robbery/beating/murder is just a phone call away...basically GBE dudes had him lined.

The south lost....again.

Again, it's easy to make a phone call to D.C. to get somebody touched, but not in your own city?

U puttin too much emphasis on this city ? ...? can happen any place, any time, in ur city, another city, ur hood, another hood....? , I know real ? that got merked in front they crib...? that caught beatings on they block, all that.

At the end of the day they caught the Capo ? "lacking" while he was wit a ? , while they was 20 deep gooned up, an L was inevitable...now what matters is what happens next, and it's fair to say they got the last laugh and had him beat to a pulp and robbed....it is what it is, ball in Migod court now...word.

You sure are rooting for some ? who don't ? your peoples GS9

I have no horse in this race, I like Migos, like Keef a lil more but not enough to care bout who takes a L or not, although Migos is a part of the south and u know how I feel bout you inbreds so yea I guess I'm team GBE, it's Nuffn personal tho...word.

Sidenote... GS9 will never, and I repeat never, get robbed, herbed or sonned, if by chance they do bodies droppin within a week, book it...facto!
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Truth be told anybody can caught slipping anywhere. If I had beef with some Detroit, Milwaukee, Birmingham etc etc ? & I had to go get money there then I'll have to buy protection (buy their enemies) to move around. Just like they'll have to do that vice versa

Nobody can't go to any bodies hood without being violated. Now they'll have to put on their toes once they come to Atlanta because I'm pretty sure Migos not going out like that

? asked Keef if that was a Bobby diss and he said no...furthermore GS9 doesn't get involved on social media beef, if it's real then pop off, ? got open cases, ain't no time to be on social media woofin, u see where that got Meek.

I'm sure u heard bout GS9 down at Fat Tuesday in Miami (if I don't know feel free to do ur googles), it was on the news and all that....BK ? don't tweet, just shoot...word.

The south lost....again.

You sure are rooting for some ? who don't ? your peoples GS9

I have no horse in this race, I like Migos, like Keef a lil more but not enough to care bout who takes a L or not, although Migos is a part of the south and u know how I feel bout you inbreds so yea I guess I'm team GBE, it's Nuffn personal tho...word.

Sidenote... GS9 will never, and I repeat never, get robbed, herbed or sonned, if by chance they do bodies droppin within a week, book it...facto!

All that talk about anybody can get got and then you go on to say GS9 will never this and that.