Jurassic World (2015)

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only movie i can clearly say was better than the book, was fight club...

i LOVE that moive....

but ? that book yo....? was crazy as ? .....if i didn't love the movie so much, i wouldn't even have been able to folow or appreciate the book..and i consider myself a fairly moderate reader
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got free prescreening tickets off fandango so I'll go see it on the 10th.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How u manage that?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

How u manage that?

I always order tickets off there for midnight screenings and I guess they give free offers through your email. I just have to print out a piece of paper and go pick up my tickets. First come, first serve.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I be ordering tickets off Fandango, but I only do it rarely because I hate that service fee they charge. ? , tickets are high enough.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Just saw. Dope movie. I'd give it 4/5 stars. Better than 2 and 3 but can't ? with the classic original 1.

I remember some ? saying Chris Pratts character was suppose to be part raptor or some ? , lmao.
    false
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Also if you ever get a pass to free screening, come an hour and a half early at least. They gave out fandango souvenirs and stuff though, cool ? .
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So far Jurrassic World has a 74% on Rotten Tomatoes with an average rating of 7/10

The current critic consensus is:
    Jurassic World can't match the original for sheer inventiveness and impact, but it works in its own right as an entertaining -- and visually dazzling -- popcorn thriller.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Sounds about right. It's just a popcorn flick.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    is this true?
    1434059835144.png

Yea. Chris Pratt is has a pretty good relationship to the raptors. Blue, Charlie, Delta and Echo.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Some people expectations are downright silly and over the top. Instead of trying to find impact in the movie how about just enjoy it
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came back from seeing and it's definitely a good ass movie. IMAX 3D made it GOAT tho. Can't ? with the 1st but the action scenes were intense
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah movie was dope
  • Manc
    Manc Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brought my moms to go see it in imax 3d the movie was enjoyable almost had me feeling like a kid when I seen the original one we both enjoyed it easily 4/5
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was pretty good
    I liked when the I.Rex introduced herself to the audience when it revealed itself from the camouflage.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    Movie was pretty good
    I liked when the I.Rex introduced herself to the audience when it revealed itself from the camouflage.
    Realistically, the t rex shoulda ate that ? when she let him out and kept it moving.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was pretty good
    Realistically, the t rex shoulda ate that ? when she let him out and kept it moving.
    Yeah I didn't understand why she waited that long to start running when T.Rex got so close.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was pretty good
    Yeah I was like WTF? at least she didn't control it lol, also when the I.Rex backed up against the water I knew what time it was
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard there would be blood
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Jurassic World' just had the biggest Friday in box office history

"Jurassic World" continues to over-perform at the box office.
    The film opened Thursday at 7pm and broke Universal's all-time 'Thursday night preview ' debut with $18.5 million.

Friday numbers are in, and combined with Thursday's grosses, and "Jurassic World" nabbed a gargantuan $82.3 opening day. That number is the third-biggest debut of all time behind "Avengers: Age of Ultron" ($84 million) and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" ($91 million).

Forbes' Scott Mendelson reports that if you take away the late-night Thursday numbers, the film actually grossed $64.1 million on Friday alone, which is the biggest "pure" opening day of all time, surpassing the recent "Furious 7" ($52 million) and both "Avengers" films ($63 and $57 respectively).

"Jurassic World" is now on par to have one of, if not the, biggest opening weekends of all time and could gross over $200 million. Early tracking had the film earning about $125 million this weekend.

The film cost $150 million to produce and was directed by Colin Trevorrow, whose only previous feature-length directorial credit was the small independent film "Safety Not Guaranteed."

http://www.businessinsider.com/jurassic-world-just-had-the-biggest-friday-in-box-office-history-2015-6

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a lot of kids who are being introduce to the Jurassic universe for the first time.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? YAAAASSSSS! ABOUT TO WATCH RIGHT NOW BRUH!