Jurassic World (2015)

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't think it was gonna break avengers record.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    $511.8 Million biggest Debut of all time!

Ohh ? for the weekend?? Gotdamn you know what Marvel hurt themselves by not releasing AOU over here until after i was released worldwide. Jurassic may just blow right past them.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know how many of yall were following, but those Jurassic Park movies were really big deal back in the 90s.

I can remember being a little kid and going to theaters to see them with my parents way back then.

If Steven Spielberg can do anything it's direct good movies examples of that being E.T., Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Jaws, Jurassic Park, etc.

This is probably the first time this new generation has been introduced to the Jurassic Park franchise as long as Spielberg is involved with it it will be some quality ish.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Don't know how many of yall were following, but those Jurassic Park movies were really big deal back in the 90s.

I can remember being a little kid and going to theaters to see them with my parents way back then.

If Steven Spielberg can do anything it's direct good movies examples of that being E.T., Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Jaws, Jurassic Park, etc.

This is probably the first time this new generation has been introduced to the Jurassic Park franchise as long as Spielberg is involved with it it will be some quality ish.

The original is one of the biggest movies of all time if u adjust it for inflation
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    biggest opening weekend ever with just under 209 million
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    As impressive as that new opening weekend record is expect Star Wars VII to knock it out like Tyson did Spinks.

I mean if the third sequel to Jurassic Park which nobody really asked for could pull these kind of numbers imagine the movie that these sweaty movie nerds have waited for their entire lives?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    As impressive as that new opening weekend record is expect Star Wars VII to knock it out like Tyson did Spinks.

I mean if the third sequel to Jurassic Park which nobody really asked for could pull these kind of numbers imagine the movie that these sweaty movie nerds have waited for their entire lives?

If 209ish is the record, star wars is breaking 300
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blue trill ? shawty had an attitude and was stubborn dena hoe but she held him dine when ? hit the fan
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was good. Way better then expected
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This movie blew past every expectation and ? around and might even break Avengers record

HA!
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    watched it last night, thought it was dope. Chris Pratt is a damn good actor. Those raptors are trill as ? , I woulda took one of them ? fucaks with me. Also, am I in the wrong for wanting to see the older brother get eaten? he was a ? ? and was scared to talk to ? lol lame ass
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Movie was good as ? . Maybe because my expectations were low but it was the best summer movie this year. It was better than AoU imo.

Chris Pratt for sure about to be the new go to guy.
    TRex came out like I heard you was talking ? ? . Im the king around here you just live here.

You bugging.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was good as ? . Maybe because my expectations were low but it was the best summer movie this year. It was better than AoU imo.

TRex came out like I heard you was talking ? ? . Im the king around here you just live here.

You bugging.

I liked AoU better than the first Avengers but I think Jurassic World was slightly better.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Jurassic world was decent at best. I enjoyed it for what it was. Avengers and AoU, I can watch over and over.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The movie was alright. I don't think I'll ever sit in watch it again
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She whooped his ass tho they had to jump her
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    http://youtu.be/IQRefFI8hLA

http://youtu.be/v6OEChj-UiI

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the movie was ok
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was mediocre. As ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waiting for a good torrent. Cant bring myself to pay to watch a pg13 Jurassic park movie
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waiting for a good torrent. Cant bring myself to pay to watch a pg13 Jurassic park movie

Just watched a cam version.....
    Not great but did the job (sound was good)..
    Pretty good movie