Options

Comments

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Texasboi made a love connection with one of them.....Yunn was there to witness..... They are obviously elated to have something that the rest of the IC is oblivious too and enjoy dropping bits here and there to garner attention.....or something like that

Y'all be sleuthing! @Khaleesi

My spidey senses are tingling

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Why did you post that "shots fired" gif? Please....elaborate.

He don't know ? , that ? can't keep a secret to save his life.

Right ,lol...aye you so enamored with other people cause yo life ? means Nada to me.

I know for a fact if I told you something one of these ? would have you singing like a canary...? .

I know stories but no storyteller is just a line from a song my G lol

Bruh, I could give a ? about u or any of these ladies here. Dont confuse my jokes for actually giving a ? . My life is awesome by the way.

But weren't you just crying about your....nvm.

Lol I was gonna say that!
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texasboi made a love connection with one of them.....Yunn was there to witness..... They are obviously elated to have something that the rest of the IC is oblivious too and enjoy dropping bits here and there to garner attention.....or something like that

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Right ,lol...aye you so enamored with other people cause yo life ? means Nada to me.

I know for a fact if I told you something one of these ? would have you singing like a canary...? .

Bruh, I could give a ? about u or any of these ladies here. Dont confuse my jokes for actually giving a ? . My life is awesome by the way.

Like I said jokes. My wife and I are happily married. With a brandnew bundle of joy. I asked pico the other day to lick her ass. Sure I was deadass serious about that too.

I was
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Sometimes I get soooo tired of this woman..
    Feelings and regret
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Cool mane lol. Keep it consistent tho. Rather its jokes or not side switching is female ? .
  • Strokenoff
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Feelings and regret

Word, I asked for a sandwich and she put mayo on it. I hate mayo, type ? to make a ? cheat
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Feelings and regret

Word, I asked for a sandwich and she put mayo on it. I hate mayo, type ? to make a ? cheat

Yea sure
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Allergens hates his life yall
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Manipulation tactic or envy? Either way ,slit ya wrists vertically.

• Strokenoff
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Cool mane lol. Keep it consistent tho. Rather its jokes or not side switching is female ? .

I'm just tryna get these nudes b, I ride with whoever get me closest to my objective. Just the other day pico sent me a PM complaining to me about my affinity for thebride. ? ...u right b, I can't hold water
  • God_Yunn
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Feelings and regret

Yea sure

? couldn't cheat if he wanted to
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You want them to ? themselves? How awful.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

I'm just tryna get these nudes b, I ride with whoever get me closest to my objective. Just the other day pico sent me a PM complaining to me about my affinity for thebride. ? ...u right b, I can't hold water

YOU pm'd me boo boo
  • God_Yunn
    Options

You playing stupid you pretty ? ? Lol.
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

YOU pm'd me boo boo

Word..what did I ask u
  • God_Yunn
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Wife gonna see them nudes you saving ,niggahs tryna help you from her poisoning your personal kool-aid pitcher, young ? .
  • TheHeroNoltey
    TheHeroNoltey Members Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The irony saying this behind an alias tho^^^^^^

This isn't an alias not since CooCooCal was sacrificed for a Jay joke.

How is your wife doing?
  • Strokenoff
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Wife gonna see them nudes you saving ,niggahs tryna help you from her poisoning your personal kool-aid pitcher, young ? .

But I havent been able to get any :(
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You playing stupid you pretty ? ? Lol.

"Pardon my laughing, I happen to think you sweet."
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    The irony saying this behind an alias tho^^^^^^

This isn't an alias not since CooCooCal was sacrificed for a Jay joke.

How is your wife doing?

On hold with SCE&G on the phone sitting next to me. At this very moment telling looking at me type this....And now she just left the room. :(
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Dont ? lie. You had PM'ed @pico first about how she knew about you and bride. You forgot we share each others account. Dont make me post the screenshots breh.
  • Strokenoff
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Dont ? lie. You had PM'ed @pico first about how she knew about you and bride. You forgot we share each others account. Dont make me post the screenshots breh.

Go head
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    Lol..knew about me and the bride, yeah post them ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Allergens is cheating on his wife with thaBride?
  • God_Yunn
    Options

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

But I havent been able to get any :(

happy-your-pain-it-amuses-me-l_zpslsztprbp.png