Houston IC Meet n Greet

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..knew about me and the bride, yeah post them ?

Nah you got it. You post the PM... I'll let you hang yourself like you do already. But best believe Dont test me breh. You know I'm bout dat life.
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Allergens is cheating on his wife with thaBride?

Nope...and I wouldnt lie on my joint and say otherwise on some sucka ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Sorry guys, I tried.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I tried.
    Planned derailing went unhitched
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Texasboi made a love connection with one of them.....Yunn was there to witness..... They are obviously elated to have something that the rest of the IC is oblivious too and enjoy dropping bits here and there to garner attention.....or something like that

Y'all be sleuthing! @Khaleesi

Manipulation tactic or envy? Either way ,slit ya wrists vertically.

You want them to ? themselves? How awful.

You playing stupid you pretty ? ? Lol.

"Pardon my laughing, I happen to think you sweet."

tumblr_mb3dgpuxpD1rpv1n4o1_250_zpswo6h15eg.gif
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    Home
    ChrisGamble 1
    Inbox
    AllHipHop.com
    New Message
    Best Of...
    INBOX › MESSAGE
    Pico
    ChrisGambleChrisGamble November 5
    What's that about?
    PicoPico November 5
    You and bride needed an extra push towards a salad today. You're like a brother to me and I want you to stay healthy.
    Why u incorporate bride with me? I'm in the process of dropping pound. Drop 10 in the past 2 weeks. If I'm like family, why u put me on front street sis?
    PicoPico November 5
    Because you didn't block her from your pm's so I assumed your friendship was more than online. I put you on front street so that the community could help you towards this weight loss journey as well.
    Lol, you don't know who I didn't block. And if that was the case why u thinking on that? Be that as it may, you look wonderful in that dress. Should've shown that beautiful smile in it as well.
    PicoPico November 5
    I do know who you blocked because you said yourself you blocked everyone except ms bride. I do agree that she is articulate and can carry good convo but that can be done on the forums.
    Thanks big bro for the compliment. I do my face in the other pic I have but making the ic speculate is more fun.
    I said I blocked every female but one, but cause we cool on the boards I can understand how u think its bride. I feel u on making cats guess. Once again I like that pic. Love women in red form fitting dress and ur killing it. Yes she is a articulate women, it can be done in ? and forum, not saying that it has. Same as with you, didn't think u would care that ur on block. You don't PM me.
    ChrisGamble

You can use BBCode in your post.

INBOX › MESSAGE
    Full Site Sign Out
    Powered by Vanilla
  • Purr
    Options
    So Allergens is cheating on his wife with thaBride?

Nope...and I wouldnt lie on my joint and say otherwise on some sucka ?

?
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    I don't know how to screenshot
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus do you know what a screenshot is
    Ain't no one trying to read that
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    I'm not good at the internets
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    I'm not good at the internets

You good at cheating tho
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Texasboi made a love connection with one of them.....Yunn was there to witness..... They are obviously elated to have something that the rest of the IC is oblivious too and enjoy dropping bits here and there to garner attention.....or something like that

Y'all be sleuthing! @Khaleesi

My spidey senses are tingling

PsychGif11.gif

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌

Why did you post that "shots fired" gif? Please....elaborate.

He don't know ? , that ? can't keep a secret to save his life.

Right ,lol...aye you so enamored with other people cause yo life ? means Nada to me.

I know for a fact if I told you something one of these ? would have you singing like a canary...? .

I know stories but no storyteller is just a line from a song my G lol

Bruh, I could give a ? about u or any of these ladies here. Dont confuse my jokes for actually giving a ? . My life is awesome by the way.

Cool mane lol. Keep it consistent tho. Rather its jokes or not side switching is female ? .

I'm just tryna get these nudes b, I ride with whoever get me closest to my objective. Just the other day pico sent me a PM complaining to me about my affinity for thebride. ? ...u right b, I can't hold water

Dont ? lie. You had PM'ed @pico first about how she knew about you and bride. You forgot we share each others account. Dont make me post the screenshots breh.
    Gawd damn it
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Home
    ChrisGamble 1
    Inbox
    AllHipHop.com
    New Message
    Best Of...
    INBOX › MESSAGE
    Pico
    What's that about?
    PicoPico November 5
    You and bride needed an extra push towards a salad today. You're like a brother to me and I want you to stay healthy.
    Why u incorporate bride with me? I'm in the process of dropping pound. Drop 10 in the past 2 weeks. If I'm like family, why u put me on front street sis?
    PicoPico November 5
    Because you didn't block her from your pm's so I assumed your friendship was more than online. I put you on front street so that the community could help you towards this weight loss journey as well.
    Lol, you don't know who I didn't block. And if that was the case why u thinking on that? Be that as it may, you look wonderful in that dress. Should've shown that beautiful smile in it as well.
    PicoPico November 5
    I do know who you blocked because you said yourself you blocked everyone except ms bride. I do agree that she is articulate and can carry good convo but that can be done on the forums.
    Thanks big bro for the compliment. I do my face in the other pic I have but making the ic speculate is more fun.
    I said I blocked every female but one, but cause we cool on the boards I can understand how u think its bride. I feel u on making cats guess. Once again I like that pic. Love women in red form fitting dress and ur killing it. Yes she is a articulate women, it can be done in ? and forum, not saying that it has. Same as with you, didn't think u would care that ur on block. You don't PM me.
    ChrisGamble

You can use BBCode in your post.

INBOX › MESSAGE
    Full Site Sign Out