People Have Taken It Upon Themselves To Get Racist Whites Fired With #RacistsGettingFired

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    there is more crime statistics that show whites in a bad light....yet we never see graphs and charts for them

One in seven white women, for instance, smoke cigarettes while pregnant, thereby endangering the health of their soon-to-be-born children: a rate that is 60 percent higher than the rate for black women. White women were also about 30 percent more likely than black women to drink alcohol when pregnant in 2010-2011, thanks to a significant reduction in gestational alcohol consumption among black women compared to previous years and a slight increase in such consumption among whites. So is there something about white culture that contributes to this disproportionately cavalier attitude among white women when it comes to the health of their developing fetuses?

so what i'm getting from this is due to conditions during pregnancy. white people are born whitetrash rednecks.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This shows you have no friends from other groups .

who?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

who?

Those liberal bastads
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...If anything, this should be "Stickied" .
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    this ?

jW2JgB3.png

somebody get this ? !

It's hard to find any info on this guy.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just put this up literally 2 minutes ago...

"Whoever reported my status is an ignorant well I won't say the word bc ull probably repost this disgusting. It's called freedom of speech that kid was a thug nd deserved what he got."
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey @parallel is mainstream rap sucks your alias?

Cuz I swear after he was done saying his racist ? you popped up soon after.

Just asking my white brother in christ
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No such thing as white friends...the sooner black folks learn this the better.When ? go down they won't be able to know what we are going through because white people can't relate to what we go through on a daily.

Hey I got amazing white friends. They ride fo a ? .
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really appreciate the love that yall got for me seeing as how my name is practically mentioned in every thread... but please folks, this aint about me.

Let us rejoice and celebrate this magically movement that is unfolding before our eyes.

#BlackExcellence
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats your definition of "ridin" @Noir...and is your white friend being harrassed by cops ie. being followed around a store for no reason.
  • Purr
    Options
    Whats your definition of "ridin" @Noir...and is your white friend being harrassed by cops ie. being followed around a store for no reason.

Paying my rent and buying my school books when a ? was broke.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    what about free speech guys?

People are free to say what they want.
    Others are free to respond.
    Their employers are free to fire them, for their free speech.

IDI AMIN DADA

Sole people are confusing FREEDOM OF SPEECH with ANARCHY OF SPEECH AKA BEING TOTALLY DISRESPECTFULL.

It s a hard earned right so we have to use it WISELY imo
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Noir wrote: »

@Noir....every student goes through that at some point.Ask your "white friends" have they ever been denied entry in a club because of how they look, or denied a loan because they were white, or stopped for no reason while driving.I could go on.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No such thing as white friends...the sooner black folks learn this the better.When ? go down they won't be able to know what we are going through because white people can't relate to what we go through on a daily.

Those white friends will show there true colors. Stay away from those devils.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is entertaining as hell.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Noir....every student goes through that at some point.Ask your "white friends" have they ever been denied entry in a club because of how they look, or denied a loan because they were white, or stopped for no reason while driving.I could go on.

Whats that gotta do wit them havin his back? I aint cool wit white ppl like i used to be but damn they all aint out to get us
  • Purr
    Options

Those white friends will show there true colors. Stay away from those devils.

Man, hush.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Whats that gotta do wit them havin his back? I aint cool wit white ppl like i used to be but damn they all aint out to get us

They seem to have no problem lumping all blacks into one category..given the history of whites in this country ill choose the ladder.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    ? is getting real.
This discussion has been closed.