People Have Taken It Upon Themselves To Get Racist Whites Fired With #RacistsGettingFired

Options

Comments

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Let the lies stop I been pullin yor racist card since day 1.. that goes for your NC twin brother @matt too

dead the namecalling cuz u wouldnt say that ? face to face..id beat the ? bigot outta u

Last time I turnt up on u I had u in my inbox quoting rodney king, ? @parallel

so after you just said you weren't gonna go back n forth with this ? , you then continue to go back and forth with him anyway..
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ob a non-militant doing militant thing! I ? love that your down for the cause!
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just now seeing this thread.

It made my ? so wet.

Nothing makes me prouder than seeing us as a Black collective going forth to harm whites.

?
  • chakrakhan
    chakrakhan Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
    Huhm_bruh wrote: »
    chakrakhan wrote: »
    Just a heads up, I know some folks from reddit and 4chan have caught wind of this and are now going after "SJWs"(Social Justice Warriors) and making false mockups of them saying racist things and sending that information to their employers as retaliation.

If you're participating with your personal information accessible, be careful.

How are these folk finding out who from the internet made the report in the first place?
    Because these people go on tumblr and twitter and brag about it. Then next thing you know, there are counter attacks from people gathering their information and doing the same thing with false tweets by either creating photoshops or making a duplicate account with their pictures and everything else.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just now seeing this thread.

It made my ? so wet.

Nothing makes me prouder than seeing us as a Black collective going forth to harm whites.

what about blacks killing whites.

Even better.

I think people mistook your comment as asking about the welfare of whites rather than which effect Blacks killing whites would have on me, lol. Let these muhfuggas know that you're militant, too!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huhm_bruh wrote: »
    Just a heads up, I know some folks from reddit and 4chan have caught wind of this and are now going after "SJWs"(Social Justice Warriors) and making false mockups of them saying racist things and sending that information to their employers as retaliation.

If you're participating with your personal information accessible, be careful.

How are these folk finding out who from the internet made the report in the first place?
    Because these people go on tumblr and twitter and brag about it. Then next thing you know, there are counter attacks from people gathering their information and doing the same thing with false tweets by either creating photoshops or making a duplicate account with their pictures and everything else.

smh

the exposer being exposed terrible
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About damn time.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

YOOOO

I forgot about this wtf

Cosign, where was this at? @Trillfate please explain

the top of your head/the bottom of your heart

Stop imagining what's in my heart.
    dont worry, Fuckwhite. u have been granted immunity by black ppl of the IC

most of the same melanin'd ppl in this thread will ignore your future blatantly racist/offensive comments and actions and never call u out for reasons unknown to me

in Fact, they will continue to Enable your disrespect by rewarding u with the LOL's u crave, even after reading this post

pls dont reply, im not going back n forth, im off it...

u have white privilege on a predominantly black site.. Enjoy it.

i actually think it

dude finna get a L.O.R... prolly an article 15...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^ and what's more ? up is the comments and the 9 likes..
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is this ? ?
    Somebody close this thread. Everybody and they momma know, white ppl are down to die for us, against white supremacy.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whites are getting Sterling'd
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll participate when I get home, ? whitey.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    That damn Six...wooo

awesome thread btw
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first time seeing this thread, I see a lot of people getting fired already lol.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this was in Toronto by the way
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just now seeing this thread. Major props to everyone contributing to the cause.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • chakrakhan
    chakrakhan Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
    Thread to the "counter-attacking" I was talking about earlier

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/39409063/
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_nfps43OkQh1rsrqplo2_250.jpgtumblr_nfps43OkQh1rsrqplo1_250.jpg

^^^
    Left: Richard Aoki - Japanese-American member of the Oakland Chapter Black Panther Party & AAPA (Asian American Political Alliance) - Free Huey Newton protest - Oakland, 1968

Right: Ara Kim - Korean-American member of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles & SOOBAK (Socal Outrageous Organized Bomb-Ass Koreans) - Ferguson/Mike Brown protest - Los Angeles, 2014
    Obama-lol.gif

Had to wack u For that, ObaJangles gif.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just found this thread.
    Imma start friending some of these country CACs that that work for my company just to get them exposed . I know their pages are probably fraught with all kinds of out of line ?
This discussion has been closed.