His & Hers >>> First Take

Options

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    If he wasnt sucha dweeb then i`d somewhat feel where yall are coming from but just look at him and his demeanor and listen to him talk. I wouldnt be surprised if he was still a ? ol AC greening ass nigguh

dude is married with children
    unlikely

idk where your dweeb analogy is coming from. he seems chill and you get a better idea of who both him and jamelle are on their podcast. they're a lot less PC about ? and keep it 100
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    I ? with the herd too.

I used too but I'm really hit or miss with it now. His analogies are too much of a reach for me at times and he stays trying to relate everything to social media.

My favorite espn radio show is Lebatard. A bit of a whiny ? liberal but he stugotz and co take the ? out of how seriously sports folks take these games and themselves which is amusing.

LeBetard is awful

Yea on those corny mega charged rants he USE to do but his show is good.I use to think it was trash but it's good
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Smith a real ? ...Don't let him on tv fool you..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Micheal Smith coulda smashed jemel back in the day but the ? couldnt put the game controler down and she said forget it. That's a damn L

Lets not act like he passed up on ? Beyonce or some ? .

but the ? could sit in the back of his own car and be there while his girl cheat on him in his own car?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Micheal Smith coulda smashed jemel back in the day but the ? couldnt put the game controler down and she said forget it. That's a damn L

but the ? could sit in the back of his own car and be there while his girl cheat on him in his own car?

wtf are you talking about?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it works because its on for an hour compared to 1st Take which is on for 2 hours. 1st Take is a bunch contrived opinions. Those pre-Show meetings are like this the Producers tell Skip & Steven A, "You say this, and You say that."
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's losing weight she's ok but not all that.

I'll have to check out the podcasts I check out the first take podcast once or twice a week not daily though it's not the same now that skip can't troll LeBron.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

in college he thought his ex was on some other ? ... gave her the keys to his car but hopped on the back of the whip.. the chick drove to go see another ? and cheated on him while he was on the back of the whip..
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options

in college he thought his ex was on some other ? ... gave her the keys to his car but hopped on the back of the whip.. the chick drove to go see another ? and cheated on him while he was on the back of the whip..

Ok.....and?

? get cheated on everyday B. That doesn't mean that they have to go ? hoes that look like NBA players.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Ok.....and?

? get cheated on everyday B. That doesn't mean that they have to go ? hoes that look like NBA players.

so you saying you would pass up jemele hill just to sit In the back of your OWN CAR while yo chick drives to go smash another ? ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok.....and?

so you saying you would pass up jemele hill just to sit In the back of your OWN CAR while yo chick drives to go smash another ? ?

You acting like he did both of those on the same day, ? had a feeling his ? was foul and got proof himself. I don't know why ? acting like Jemelle is some sort of prize
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Ok.....and?

You acting like he did both of those on the same day, ? had a feeling his ? was foul and got proof himself. I don't know why ? acting like Jemelle is some sort of prize

if you don't see that as an "L" I don't know what to say.... I'm not saying jemelle hill is a dyme but still I'd rather have her then then take that type of loss..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Ok.....and?

if you don't see that as an "L" I don't know what to say.... I'm not saying jemelle hill is a dyme but still I'd rather have her then then take that type of loss..

It's an L but anytime you get cheated on it's an L., I'll rather take that L than to be walking around with a foul ? and everybody else knowing it
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Ok.....and?

It's an L but anytime you get cheated on it's an L., I'll rather take that L than to be walking around with a foul ? and everybody else knowing it

right.... so why pass up a cool ass 7 to basically take that loss then...
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For all the people in in here sayin they woulda passed on smashing Jemele Hill too, im not tryna say she Keri Hilson bad....but come on now, lets not forget who we talking about. She probably should at the very least be a catch to a geek like Micheal. Keep it a hundid about that.

She looks better now but even geeks can have self-respect...
    jemele-espn2.jpg
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    ? just get caught up in her eyes and forget the rest of her is trash
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Lol the story wasn't while he was in the back of the car like he was on some creepset ? while getting cheated on. That'd be some serious ether though
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Lol the story wasn't while he was in the back of the car like he was on some creepset ? while getting cheated on. That'd be some serious ether though

? I'm on my phone so I can't post the clip it's on YouTube though... i dont remember but didn't dude @ least go to the car?
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok.....and?

? called Jemele Hill a 7.
    She's a 5 at best.
    She only becomes a 7 if you're really ? and she has a paper bag on her face.
    She still got that struggle face so she'll never rise above that 5 status without the influence of drugs/alcohol.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't know she had freckles. They podcast on point though
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options

Ok.....and?

? called Jemele Hill a 7.
    She's a 5 at best.
    She only becomes a 7 if you're really ? and she has a paper bag on her face.
    She still got that struggle face so she'll never rise above that 5 status without the influence of drugs/alcohol.

she's a 3 and a half at best.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok.....and?

7?

? no

She's a 5 and that's only cuz she know sports.

3 in the face.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    she a 7 to me (average)... I've ? worse looking chicks... I'm sure y'all have too.. every chick ain't Kelly Rowland...