His & Hers >>> First Take

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    she a 7 to me (average)... I've ? worse looking chicks... I'm sure y'all have too.. every chick ain't Kelly Rowland...

A 7 is average? U got a 1-14 scale?

its in a range... 1- 4 is bad.. 5-7 is average.. 8- 10 is fye... *shrugs* everyone is different tho...
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    she a 7 to me (average)... I've ? worse looking chicks... I'm sure y'all have too.. every chick ain't Kelly Rowland...

A 7 is average? U got a 1-14 scale?

He on that ? arithmetic life.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    They both suck. HQ>>>>

i swear HQ is slept on like crazy... easily the most entertaining show on ESPN

Bomani jones a real ?

no doubt.. but cant forget about Papi.. ? don't have NO sense... the only cat on espn that can get away wit talking about moving coke on the air lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHbpjbrzrJA
    http://youtu.be/1LmaLOw0Axk
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to have Jalen Rose do some guest appearances.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im willing to bet Jemele got some fiyah ? and dome....and most ugly to avg broads put in work between the sheets.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might have to pay more attention to the show. I've seen it a few times and enjoyed. I'm regards to FS, ever since Stephen A tried to appease white people during the Garner/Brown protests along with Skip's trolling, I've enjoyed the show less and less.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HQ is a knockoff version of PTI....HH is a pretty good show though
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    HQ is a knockoff version of PTI....HH is a pretty good show though

all espn topic shows are pretty much a rip off of PTI
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I never thought Kim Kardashian would recover from Ray-J" - Jemele Hill
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swin cash looking good today
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swin cash looks pregnantable. EBRC. We would make future nba prospect babies since she is in the wnba.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jameel Hill that ? you call 3 in the morning when you're ? as hell or let's you do something deviant ? sexually. Lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the way Michael Smith today told Sara Spain and the reporters who cry about athletes being curt with them in interviews to get over it.

He basically said most reporters create whatever narrative they want anyway and if an athlete isn't good at articulating his or herself or doesn't have much to say then they shouldn't have to. It's funny to me that reporters are crying about this ? because many complain that these athletes say the same cliche stuff over and over but they get mad when somebody doesn't want to be bothered.

I'm glad he was at least with Marshawn cause ? Stephen A talking about he should've been fined smhy
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Marshawn any other athlete have something to say that the media didn't like, then they'll say "He should keep quiet, or ignore him." Which is it? Talk or Keep quiet.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    If Marshawn any other athlete have something to say that the media didn't like, then they'll say "He should keep quiet, or ignore him." Which is it? Talk or Keep quiet.

Thanks for askin'

'preciate it
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the way Michael Smith today told Sara Spain and the reporters who cry about athletes being curt with them in interviews to get over it.

He basically said most reporters create whatever narrative they want anyway and if an athlete isn't good at articulating his or herself or doesn't have much to say then they shouldn't have to. It's funny to me that reporters are crying about this ? because many complain that these athletes say the same cliche stuff over and over but they get mad when somebody doesn't want to be bothered.

i saw this and gave dude props... he acknowledging the fact that the media has a big impact on people's perception of athletes... he basically said if you act like an ass you will get reporters to paint you in that light... it don't hurt their career either way... ol girl was sounded too salty... like she didn't like the fact that some athletes don't wanna talk to they ass an takes it too personal...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

i saw this and gave dude props... he acknowledging the fact that the media has a big impact on people's perception of athletes... he basically said if you act like an ass you will get reporters to paint you in that light... it don't hurt their career either way... ol girl was sounded too salty... like she didn't like the fact that some athletes don't wanna talk to they ass an takes it too personal...
    twizza 77 wrote: »

It's not about athlete, it's about black athletes.
    It's not about saying alot, saying enough r 2 little..Its about black athletes jumping when told to. Running when told to. Speaking when told to. And saying what they tell u 2 say.

They see Marshawn's act of silence, as defiance. The rebellious ? ... That's why they take offense to his act of silence.Yet Popivich does way worse. N ppl laugh and praise him.

I remember the year before last year, the MEDIA WAS tryna make Cam the bad ? , u know, what they did with RG3 this year ...
    The media would get on cam for sulking, because he was losing.........
    "? he's so disrespectful" , the sad part about it is, ? was regurgitating that ? .

Cont...

it's hilarious,the U.S. media ,chalks up Marshawn's unwillingness to talk to them, as him not being articulate enough, or in other cases , he has a disorder...

Nah, he jus doesn't ? with ya (media). It aint that deep.

Marshawn isn't Richard Sherman's, encyclopedia reading ass. But the homie is capable of holding a conversation.

Here's his interview, with a cute asian lady. Marshawn's very coherent and extremly charsmatic

Marshawn Lynch Does A Foreign Candy Taste Test Wi…: http://youtu.be/UyTuIFGNNd0