Diddy Put Dem Paws on Drake!! Pray For Drake :(

Options

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...That tuna bagel nikka got slapped in hot ass Miami weather...I bet he turned red as ? ...
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? must of forget Diddy dad was one top drug dealers in Nicky Barnes crew, plus he's been connected to some real street ? /crews. Never could understand why ? think Diddy is soft. You don't get far being a contact gangsta without having some pull
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @rigga I'm sorry I don't speak ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms Drizzy done lost the respect of his forefathers..

thats what happens when u blow up too quick... that arrogance caught up to him
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    ? without jokes who try anyway need to be banned....weirdos too. Derailing the thread is cool if it's entertaining, otherwise it's wack.

People who go over to other forums supposedly repping the ic and start throwing around words like 'coinkydink' need to be banned bruh. Don't think we didn't see that ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Diddy is clearly the biggest goon in hip-hop.

Real talk tho, few years ago boxden had like a 30 page thread on this very topic lol Nggas dont know his HS homie is an actual mob dude's son. Plus the Crip/Black mafia ties ...plus the money...Puff is connected in a lot of ways. Nggas will respect a low level ? ngga like Beans (sorry Beans) gettin into lil local scraps, but wont respect the ngga who can actually put some paper on a ngga head

Yes I will

It's the ? like beans who gon be collecting that money on your head
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    ? without jokes who try anyway need to be banned....weirdos too. Derailing the thread is cool if it's entertaining, otherwise it's wack.

People who go over to other forums supposedly repping the ic and start throwing around words like 'coinkydink' need to be banned bruh. Don't think we didn't see that ?

i5upht.jpg

foh spidey
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was bout to say this rigga guy is outta line
    But he's about as in line as a rolleblade

#BARS
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diddy got to many rappers in the game ghost writing for him & jus on his payroll in general. Drake gonna have no one in his corner other than them OvO guys.

Whos in OvO anyway? Drake bout to look like a wounded kitten in a corner smh
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Real talk tho, few years ago boxden had like a 30 page thread on this very topic lol Nggas dont know his HS homie is an actual mob dude's son. Plus the Crip/Black mafia ties ...plus the money...Puff is connected in a lot of ways. Nggas will respect a low level ? ngga like Beans (sorry Beans) gettin into lil local scraps, but wont respect the ngga who can actually put some paper on a ngga head

Yes I will

Touche. Still, both get respect in the streets.

'Yall ain’t pull my coat yet and I keep my ? in coat check'

Jay z fall into the same box. Nggas as wealthy and famous as them, yet aint nobody ran up on Jay, Puff, etc in 20 years. There's a reason.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why ? surprise diddy put them hands on a ? .. Never heard of diddy being a ? ...a snake yea, but it takes a certain type of ? to ? over ? the way he does

word...

we all saw makin da band

and just how disrespectful that ? was

either he got clout where ? know not to ? with him

or he surrounds himself with #bitchassness
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to have Puff square up against last years two piece champ

Brandy`s lil bruh Raywhether
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope
    Just cause you have money and can pay ppl to do stuff doesn't mean you're the "biggest goon in the game"
    Didn't j cole smack this dude up
    Didn't t.I punk his ass on camera
    MhWAwTh.gif
    Didn't drake punk this "goon" on camera
    Didn't fifty cent want to fight this "goon" at the bet awards, and diddy did nothing
    Didn't suge knight call this "goon" out and even go on radio abd say he gonna go eat at diddy restaurant and if diddy had any problems to come see him and diddy the "goon" did nothing

But he jumped stoute with four ppl and a champagne bottle and he slapped soft ass drake, so I guess he the gooniest in the game.

And I don't give a ? who his father is, and I don't give a ? who his friends are. Ain't got ? to do with his gooniness
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is gooniness??????
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »

Yes I will

Jay z fall into the same box. Nggas as wealthy and famous as them, yet aint nobody ran up on Jay, Puff, etc in 20 years. There's a reason.

You not see the footage of solange going jean claude van damme on jay?

Thats family and a female he aint tryna get caught on tape smacking... try again
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »

Yes I will

You not see the footage of solange going jean claude van damme on jay?

Thats family and a female he aint tryna get caught on tape smacking... try again

Ok what about the time pun attacked jay? or the times we may not know about? put the cape away anybody can be touched ? the money.

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I know how the conversation & exchange went down Drake " Cassie I'm saying I believe your an Official Girl but I Take Care of my Owls I can give you Views from The 6." Cassie " Me & U You got a Long Way 2 Go" Diddy "I don't know what you been Drankin On But I'm Harlem World and You Don't Want Drama Cause I got No Time." Commence Young Buck's Popeye's endorsement of Jimmy's three piece with a biscuit.