edited December 2014
    Options
    WTF is gooniness??????
    the essence of being a goon
    something that diddy lacks.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Diddy is clearly the biggest goon in hip-hop.

Real talk tho, few years ago boxden had like a 30 page thread on this very topic lol Nggas dont know his HS homie is an actual mob dude's son. Plus the Crip/Black mafia ties ...plus the money...Puff is connected in a lot of ways. Nggas will respect a low level ? ngga like Beans (sorry Beans) gettin into lil local scraps, but wont respect the ngga who can actually put some paper on a ngga head

Nope
    Just cause you have money and can pay ppl to do stuff doesn't mean you're the "biggest goon in the game"
    Didn't j cole smack this dude up
    Didn't t.I punk his ass on camera
    MhWAwTh.gif
    Didn't drake punk this "goon" on camera
    Didn't fifty cent want to fight this "goon" at the bet awards, and diddy did nothing
    Didn't suge knight call this "goon" out and even go on radio abd say he gonna go eat at diddy restaurant and if diddy had any problems to come see him and diddy the "goon" did nothing

But he jumped stoute with four ppl and a champagne bottle and he slapped soft ass drake, so I guess he the gooniest in the game.

And I don't give a ? who his father is, and I don't give a ? who his friends are. Ain't got ? to do with his gooniness
    You better be a gotdamn chick.
    Wtf? Cuz I think diddy isnt the hardest in the game I better be a chick? You sounding real ? like, in awe of this man just cause he got money.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Whatever song Drake drops from this point on is going to be scrutinized for disses like crazy lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real talk tho, few years ago boxden had like a 30 page thread on this very topic lol Nggas dont know his HS homie is an actual mob dude's son. Plus the Crip/Black mafia ties ...plus the money...Puff is connected in a lot of ways. Nggas will respect a low level ? ngga like Beans (sorry Beans) gettin into lil local scraps, but wont respect the ngga who can actually put some paper on a ngga head

Nope
    Just cause you have money and can pay ppl to do stuff doesn't mean you're the "biggest goon in the game"
    MhWAwTh.gif
    Didn't fifty cent want to fight this "goon" at the bet awards, and diddy did nothing
    Didn't suge knight call this "goon" out and even go on radio abd say he gonna go eat at diddy restaurant and if diddy had any problems to come see him and diddy the "goon" did nothing

But he jumped stoute with four ppl and a champagne bottle and he slapped soft ass drake, so I guess he the gooniest in the game.

And I don't give a ? who his father is, and I don't give a ? who his friends are. Ain't got ? to do with his gooniness
    Wtf? Cuz I think diddy isnt the hardest in the game I better be a chick? You sounding real ? like, in awe of this man just cause he got money.

No.
    Im just happy drake got punched in the mouth.

fair enough
    drake spent too much time trying to brag on other ppls girls/sidepieces
    it was bound to happen
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4cd753b8_13493653809c52082a62.jpeg
    This reminds me...

B4VPzLxCcAAoMTy.jpg

Damn 50

Lmaoooo!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

Nope
    MhWAwTh.gif

No.
    Im just happy drake got punched in the mouth.

This
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    damn YMCMB straight sinking this year
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options