2015 MLB Thread (Offseason Pages 1-28)

Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Damn

You out here rooting for the Mets b? I thought you was a Yankee fan?

Smh, I'm disgusted with you right now!
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.. how you blow the game in the 8th inning?? It's over.. Royal going back home to close this ? out..
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now everybody calling for familia head on a silver platter on twitter..
  • MillzOG
    Options
    BYE BYE Mets.Series over familia blew 2 leads and the royals already beat their 2 best pitchers

I ain't been in here in forever, what's next for your Cubs b?

Ya got any young arms in the minors or is Theo gonna try to make a crazy splash in free agency? ? I figure they may go for it right now with how successful ya were this year.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Oh damn so that wasn't an error on Murphy?? My fault, I'm watching at work so I missed how they scored it.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This series is over
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So called Met fans was representing in here last week, ? turned back into Yankee fans all of a sudden
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    BYE BYE Mets.Series over familia blew 2 leads and the royals already beat their 2 best pitchers

Ya got any young arms in the minors or is Theo gonna try to make a crazy splash in free agency? ? I figure they may go for it right now with how successful ya were this year.

Probably add a starting pitcher or 2 via trade or free agency(castro or baez trade candidates),add a cf(possibly denard span) cuz fowler is gone and shore up the bullpen.If the cubs can add jason heyward,ben zobrist and mike leake,shark or teheran from the braves I'd be hyped.Cubs have young arms but they're 3-4 years away all were drafted in 12-14 drafts

Cubs will be in the world series by 2017
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MillzOG
    Options

Probably add a starting pitcher or 2 via trade or free agency(castro or baez trade candidates),add a cf(possibly denard span) cuz fowler is gone and shore up the bullpen.If the cubs can add jason heyward,ben zobrist and mike leake,shark or teheran from the braves I'd be hyped.Cubs have young arms but they're 3-4 years away all were drafted in 12-14 drafts

Woah why is Fowler gone? Thats my guy right there and having a switch hitter at the top of the lineup is GOAT.

What's your opinion on who they should trade out of Castro and Baez? I'd say trade Baez, they could probably get more for him since he's more the unknown and then hope he continues to be boom or bust.

I ain't gon lie, I don't see Heyward leaving STL..at least he shouldn't. I could see Zobrist going with ya. I'm riding with the Cubs b, if the Yankees ain't winning I'd like to see Cubs finally get one.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Them Met fans about to cry in that stadium
  • MillzOG
    Options
    So called Met fans was representing in here last week, ? turned back into Yankee fans all of a sudden

This is disgusting...get them ? outta here!

? the Mets
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Woah why is Fowler gone? Thats my guy right there and having a switch hitter at the top of the lineup is GOAT.

What's your opinion on who they should trade out of Castro and Baez? I'd say trade Baez, they could probably get more for him since he's more the unknown and then hope he continues to be boom or bust.

I ain't gon lie, I don't see Heyward leaving STL..at least he shouldn't. I could see Zobrist going with ya. I'm riding with the Cubs b, if the Yankees ain't winning I'd like to see Cubs finally get one.

2-3 months ago I woulda said castro easily but now I'm kind of torn cuz after castro got benched he caught fire and played good at 2b and he's the best contact hitter the cubs have.Baez my mans 100 grand but he'll get more in a trade I'd hate to trade baez cuz he can play 2b,3b and ss and has speed and power + star potential but they'll have to give up something to get a pitcher I'm just speculating from what I've heard locally castro is who they're gonna try to trade.Theo got some tough decisions to make regardless

Fowler 30 and will get a 4-5 year deal that's why he's most likely gone.The cubs have a decent cf in the minors named albert almora who will probably be ready by 2017.Yea I think the cardinals need to resign heyward but from what I been hearing the cubs along with several other teams will try to sign him cuz he's 26 and still has several prime years ahead of him, it's gonna probably come down to who offers the biggest contract.The cubs need contact hitters they strikeout way too much and that's one of several reasons they lost to the mets.I like zobrist tho duke is exactly what we need for real.This year them young cubbies gained so much invaluable experience I'm confident they'll win one soon
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mets and Yankees ain't rivals.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Cespedes been terrible in the world series I wonder if his free agency value gonna take a hit he was doin all types of dumb ? tonight
  • MillzOG
    Options

2-3 months ago I woulda said castro easily but now I'm kind of torn cuz after castro got benched he caught fire and played good at 2b and he's the best contact hitter the cubs have.Baez my mans 100 grand but he'll get more in a trade I'd hate to trade baez cuz he can play 2b,3b and ss and has speed and power + star potential but they'll have to give up something to get a pitcher I'm just speculating from what I've heard locally castro is who they're gonna try to trade.Theo got some tough decisions to make regardless

Fowler 30 and will get a 4-5 year deal that's why he's most likely gone.The cubs have a decent cf in the minors named albert almora who will probably be ready by 2017.Yea I think the cardinals need to resign heyward but from what I been hearing the cubs along with several other teams will try to sign him cuz he's 26 and still has several prime years ahead of him, it's gonna probably come down to who offers the biggest contract.The cubs need contact hitters they strikeout way too much and that's one of several reasons they lost to the mets.I like zobrist tho duke is exactly what we need for real.This year them young cubbies gained so much invaluable experience I'm confident they'll win one soon

Yeah that's why I asked, because near the end of the year And playoffs Castro balled out....I definitely did not know Baez could play all 3 spots though, that makes the decision so much tougher for sure...but like I said that kinda propect would make somebody give up a top notch pitcher for sure.

Cant argue with you about Fowler, I'd take him in NY though that's for sure...Beltran gotta be on his last legs by now. Agree with everything about the experience, contact hitters and Zobrist.

This ? Theo really has a chance to be the GOAT baseball GM or whatever his title is that's crazy.

? all this though, Yankees still winning it all next year b.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get familia! Royals hoe
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Cespedes been terrible in the world series I wonder if his free agency value gonna take a hit he was doin all types of dumb ? tonight

Probably not because he's been credited with so much of the Mets turn-around
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Mets and Yankees ain't rivals.

What's your point?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    The yankee fans who were vicariously livin thru the mets been silent,dickridin obscene loses again

All that pitching is irrelevant when you face a team that knows how to control ab's and makes contact.Yesterday was the 1st game all playoffs the royals had more strikeouts than their opponent(9 to 8) and they still won they control every ab they stay foulin off pitches,draw walks and capitalize on any mistake the other team makes they're never out of the game and now they know they can get to familia it's ova bye bye frontrunnin mets "fans"
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If im on the mound, im wipin that DV off, ? off my mound, this OUR home!!
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol name names bruh. Chicago fans all around here soundin salty as hell.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

You name names
    The yankee fans who were vicariously livin thru the mets been silent,dickridin obscene loses again

I did.
    806438685_medium.gif

Enjoy 2 more years of 40+ arod without the ped's and the rest of the flabby washed core players the yankees have.You probably gonna have to vicariously live thru the mets again next season
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Sure why not

? mad cause I'm rooting for a team from my city to win?

When it's NY vs anybody I'm going for NY no matter the squad
    Na that's rooting for my city how I look wanting another state/city/country to win over my hometown