shmurda and sha money xl arrested on drug trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Fake ass drill wannabes"

"This ? ain't real, why they don't have real guns in they video like them Chiraq ? "

"All Bobby do is wave finger guns"

"Ain't no gangsta gonna rock his hips back n forth like that"

-dumn IC/WSHH ?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zVsVV2emk_U

Free da guys!!

Ah Ahh Ahhh!!!

You must be proud
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Police coming down on NYC crews heavy. They just took the entire block. It's wild that you all get a thrill out of seeing yet another black man thrown in jail. I know it's on him, but damn, you ? 's always talking about this that and the third is fake like you wanna see ? 's trip up. Hopefully he has enough legal money left over to make his Prison stay somewhat tolerable. What's even more crazy is his pops is down for the same reason. They were on some NY to FL Haitian Money & Violence ? . Good luck lil ? .

...He just got out of jail sum weeks ago for a gun charge tho'...There's no excuse for this...

Bruh, you know damn well the police was watching him well before then. He had guns for the same reason anybody doing dirt in the streets has a gun. If you not down with they way of life, stop listening to trap music. I'm just saying we glorify this ? but wanna be hard on this boy for living it.
  • jaywillis
    jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    Don't new york have strict gun laws?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that took longer than expected....smh. Choices........life is full of them. Unfortunately it seems like he made a lot of bad ones. Everyone loses if they play the game long enough. Sad ? though. Don't drop the schmoap.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^LMMFAO Damn I pictured that scene in my head after reading this
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turned into a huge joke
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “I was not arrested. They held me until they searched the studio then let me go,” Sha Money explained in a statement. “I signed these kids to give them a better way in life not to be dragged down by the media and gunned down by the 40 cops that raided the studio and pointed guns at me for working my job. You have no idea how this makes me feel or look when I’m one of the only few black men signing black artist from the streets and giving them a chance to do better in life.”

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant find my post, but in one of them threads i specifically said doin all this ? would and openly flauntin that gs9 ? would make them targets...not targets for stick up kids n such, but from the laws. Its why when nggas doin dirt go on reality shows next thing you know they gettin they homes raided.

I was right...a-gain.
  • S2J
    edited December 2014
    Options
    B5G5vs8IgAAryzr.jpg

Damn this kinda sobered me up. Lol Dude is a fukin kid man smh....but he's probally killed or been with killers so *shrug*

The DA on some Loaded Lux ?

Not to mention everybody else, but you damn near got yourself indicted

737fa24686ab384f92f4874057da62e4.390x225x82.gif
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^
    Plus with all the hiphop cops and gang unit here in nyc. They definitely aren't trying to see some young kids banging and talking about gun busting and catching bodies bout a week ago, then bragging about it. Plus with the speed at which he blew up, I feel nyc cops felt he represented all these wild kids. They can't have him flaunting this sht, they def aint trying to turn nyc into chicago. So they had to come down hard.
  • S2J
    Options
    Police coming down on NYC crews heavy. They just took the entire block. It's wild that you all get a thrill out of seeing yet another black man thrown in jail. I know it's on him, but damn, you ? 's always talking about this that and the third is fake like you wanna see ? 's trip up. Hopefully he has enough legal money left over to make his Prison stay somewhat tolerable. What's even more crazy is his pops is down for the same reason. They were on some NY to FL Haitian Money & Violence ? . Good luck lil ? .

Those arent "black men". Those are some NGGAS.

Nggas make it hard for black men to get jobs, to get a fair shake in trials *ahem* etcetera, etcetera.

And they arent being 'thrown in jail' like the system has wronged them. I dont wish this on nobody, but miss me with the Mandela no more apartheid speech my G

Stanley-Hudson-Blinking-The-Office.gif

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't nobody say he wasn't bout that life anymore.....hope he gets out soon
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at the long term investigation been since like the 5th grade

Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nex gin
    Options
    If the allegations are true then he got what they asked for. I don't wish jail on anybody, but you won't catch me losing sleep over nigguhs getting locked up for doing ? ? .
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Those arent "black men". Those are some NGGAS.

Nggas make it hard for black men to get jobs, to get a fair shake in trials *ahem* etcetera, etcetera.

And they arent being 'thrown in jail' like the system has wronged them. I dont wish this on nobody, but miss me with the Mandela no more apartheid speech my G

Stanley-Hudson-Blinking-The-Office.gif

Cops don't really differentiate btw the two bro, my bro has never been about that life and he's been harassed by cops and everything. He was stopped and frisked 3 times within an hour, and he's a regular dude who works a 9 to 5.

Look what Amadou Diallo went through.
  • nex gin
    edited December 2014
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I must be bored. Anybody want to take bets on who will be the first nigguh to snitch?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nypd been following them for awhile. These rappers/gangbangers need to stop making this videos and dvds smh
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Nypd been following them for awhile. These rappers/gangbangers need to stop making this videos and dvds smh

Exactly, cops really do watch that ? .