shmurda and sha money xl arrested on drug trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its the kids that really believe that ? that suffer, they dont have the legal team backing them when they go out and emulate these idiots.

You cant be serious about black progression while supporting " trap rap"
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn "Hot ? " is the today's "Ghetto Qu'ran". 3 mins of confessions.

& I was rooting for this kid too but it's over. This kid should've know the boys was on him. NYC been on full court pressed since 9/11
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its the kids that really believe that ? that suffer, they dont have the legal team backing them when they go out and emulate these idiots.

Trap rap ain't the problem..kids not knowing better (for whatever reason) is the problem
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Trap rap ain't the problem..kids not knowing better (for whatever reason) is the problem

? .. is crazy man.. him and his whole crew got bodies on them too. They caught a bodie last week. smh. Along with the drugs and gun charges. ? . Somebody going to pop to that plea deal. ? looking at football numbers.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lots of things are the problem, but one thing that would help is self respect and the desire to not give into a system hellbent on breaking us down.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im hearin epic going to post his bail
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they ain't get abyllion tho
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    It was all good just a week ago.

Week agooooooo
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    they ain't get abyllion tho

These ? just got out and posing with they fingers like guns for the gram? Man they love to snitch on they self.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this is like a ? Aaron McGruder cartoon skit playing out in real life
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sha Money XL Releases Statement Following Bobby Shmurda’s Arrest

When Bobby Shmurda and the GS9 crew were arrested in New York City Wednesday morning (Dec. 17), news spread that Sha Money XL, the EVP of Urban A&R for Epic Records, was arrested. However, the record label executive was not taken into custody and has released a statement, clearing his name.

“I was not arrested. They held me until they searched the studio then let me go,” Sha Money explained in a statement. “I signed these kids to give them a better way in life not to be dragged down by the media and gunned down by the 40 cops that raided the studio and pointed guns at me for working my job. You have no idea how this makes me feel or look when I’m one of the only few black men signing black artist from the streets and giving them a chance to do better in life.”

Sha signed Bobby Shmurda to Epic Records in July. “Deal is done @bobby_shmurda #EPIC no one does the underdogs better then me. Brooklyn this 1 is for you!” the label exec wrote in a caption on Instagram when the signing was made official. The rhymer was also shown celebrating his very first deal by dancing on a conference room table.

The ‘Hot N—-’ rapper is facing charges for gang-related shootings and drug trafficking. In addition to the arrest of 20-year-old Shmurda, born Ackquille Pollard, fellow GS9 member Rowdy Rebel was brought in and 20 guns were seized from Quad Recording studios in midtown Manhattan.
    Shmurda was under surveillance for some time before authorities went in for the arrest. He’s scheduled to be arraigned today (Dec. 18).
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Police coming down on NYC crews heavy. They just took the entire block. It's wild that you all get a thrill out of seeing yet another black man thrown in jail. I know it's on him, but damn, you ? 's always talking about this that and the third is fake like you wanna see ? 's trip up. Hopefully he has enough legal money left over to make his Prison stay somewhat tolerable. What's even more crazy is his pops is down for the same reason. They were on some NY to FL Haitian Money & Violence ? . Good luck lil ? .

Those arent "black men". Those are some NGGAS.

Nggas make it hard for black men to get jobs, to get a fair shake in trials *ahem* etcetera, etcetera.

Yeah because white folks differentiate between "Black" and "? " you ? ?

Oh, thanks for reminding me...nggas walk around wonderin what white people think

Idgaf about what white people differentiate...I, ME, look at this ngga as a ngga. ...ngga. The plight of GS9 aint touchin anything im doin as a grown ass man over here. ? em.

You're contradicting yourself like crazy

You just got done saying Black people were holding other Black people back because they are perceived as "? "

-__- yet you're not worried about what white people think?
    Police coming down on NYC crews heavy. They just took the entire block. It's wild that you all get a thrill out of seeing yet another black man thrown in jail. I know it's on him, but damn, you ? 's always talking about this that and the third is fake like you wanna see ? 's trip up. Hopefully he has enough legal money left over to make his Prison stay somewhat tolerable. What's even more crazy is his pops is down for the same reason. They were on some NY to FL Haitian Money & Violence ? . Good luck lil ? .

Those arent "black men". Those are some NGGAS.

Nggas make it hard for black men to get jobs, to get a fair shake in trials *ahem* etcetera, etcetera.

Yeah because white folks differentiate between "Black" and "? " you ? ?

The plight of GS9 aint touchin anything im doin as a grown ass man over here. ? em.

1408.gif

You're a ? clown

Fam i'm gainfully employed. Im good lol So no, what they do is not affecting ME. But the lil nggas comin up they fukin it up for them. And not just with your precious white folk.

And btw you're upset. Dont be mad at me i dont be in the project hallway, talking bout how I be in the project all day

Man its 2015, i make no qualms about it: ? nggas. I cant stand a ? , crusty, smell the weed smoke from 20 feet away, aint ? ass ngga. ? rock in ya socks ass ngga. Get a job you ? . hahaha And if you readin this and you gridnin ya teeth wit ya face curled up 1) you tight, and 2) Its a reflection of YOU if you feel beholden to nggas doin illegal ? , like thats indicative of black culture. We better than that, so that ? dont define me and i have no qualms sayin ? EM.

Let me now if we still got ? to talk about.

Nah that will be it, thank you

Just to clarify tho, ? the police and ? you and your whitewashed mind you bougie ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    This situation reminds me of this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPd5oLhCcpw

Have you seen the perpetrator?
    Yeah, I'm right here.

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    welp a good 10 years easily
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh ....if TI taught us one thing is this is light work ...Bobby can actually beat the case tho
  • Stiff
    Options
    Meh ....if TI taught us one thing is this is light work ...Bobby can actually beat the case tho

Idk bro...if they say they've been probing his whole clique for 2 years..that means they didn't pull the trigger on the arrest until they KNEW they had all they needed for a closed case.

And NY ain't playing about guns like GA is. There's actually a town not too far from Atlanta down here where it's illegal to be a homeowner and NOT own a gun. NY on the other hand...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk bro...if they say they've been probing his whole clique for 2 years..that means they didn't pull the trigger on the arrest until they KNEW they had all they needed for a closed case.

And NY ain't playing about guns like GA is. There's actually a town not too far from Atlanta down here where it's illegal to be a homeowner and NOT own a gun. NY on the other hand...

It all depends on the evidence they collected so we ll have to wait and see....prolly surveillance and wiretapping tho...the guns they caught him with could be anybody s If u get my drift
  • Stiff
    Options

Lots of things are the problem, but one thing that would help is self respect and the desire to not give into a system hellbent on breaking us down.

Agreed lots of things are the problem..but I can't say that I believe that ANY form of entertainment is itself a problem. Could it be a symptom of a problem? Sure. But the gangsta existed before gangsta rap.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Na he gone up outta here NYC dont play with them Gun laws ? Ja, Wayne and Prodigy had to do bids for one fire arm these cats had a mini army
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i agree, but corey got probation didnt he so i hope his lawyer is good