Faith Says "Tupac Asked For Oral Sex After Recording “Wonder Why They Call U ? ” Track

Options

Comments

• The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Here's some food for thought.

Biggie went to jail for selling drugs and thats what he rapped about; Being a drug dealer.

2Pac went to jail for ? a girl and sodomizing her but I don't remember any songs about being in jail for ? or the ? case. When he recorded All Eyes On Me and Mackevelli you'd think he'd discuss what it was like being in jail for the past year. Did Pac ever rap about being in jail and what it was like? Did he ever make a song about the girl that accused him of ? ?

I'll be the first to admit I never listened to his posthumous albums so I don't know what he was talking about on those albums.
    Listen........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW-Y3La6LLw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p9jSRxguAA

Those songs are cool but he didn't really go in depth about the ? charge. After being in jail for a year you'd think he'd write a whole song about it. He should have had a verse on Against All Odds directed at the girl who accused him of ? her. After all that was the realist ? he ever wrote and he's dissing Nas and Puff Daddy instead of a girl that accused him of ? and had him locked up for a year.

If I'm not mistaken, pac didn't beat the charge he was appealing the case when a judge granted it. Suge knight then posted 1.4 million bail to get him out. Seeing how the case was on appeal there is no way pac could have written about it without potentially having it, used on court against him.

Nowadays that wouldnt deter a dude like chief keef or lil durk from speaking about pending cases (while they uploaded the ? to youtube while also tweeting "hell naw we ain't ? her we just ran train on thot" ), but as hard as it is to believe ? back then thought twice about incriminating themselves.

Really? So he's calling out organized crime bosses on Against All Odds but he's too shook to say "? you" to the girl that accused him of ? ? What about all those unreleased songs, you know the Makavelli series that would later become Until the End Of Time, Better Days, Loyal To The Game and Pac's Life (I think that's all of them). Why didn't he write a song denying the ? charge so they could use it in court?

In fact, as much ? as PAC used to talk I never heard his side of the story regarding that ? charge. He made a RECORD saying he ? Biggie's wife but he's quiet as a church mouse when it comes to the ? charge. What does he have to hide? Why didn't he give detailed interviews explaining what really happened in that hotel room that night? Why didn't he call that ? out by her name on vinyl?

He ended the 7 Day Theory album with "the realist thing he ever wrote" and didn't mention the girl that accused him of ? which resulted in him going to jail for a year. You don't think that's a little odd?

2 pac was constantly speaking out and defending himself against the bogus ? charge, do your research smh http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6z_09V25E
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW6zEvwr0co this fool did zeroo research before he came in here smh @5 Grand
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    who just asks a ? you've never been with for head?

Pac asked for head cuz he already smashed

ME and it worked for some and others said no.

Sometimes you feel like ? sometimes you don't.

? always feel like getting that nut off though!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK what happened,but i wouldn't put it past Pac to lie to hurt BIG and I wouldn't put it past faith to ? Pac to hurt BIG either.BIG was ? a lot of chicks.Kim,Charlie Bmore,and numerous random chicks.

Pac repped for Oakland no doubt,but Pac was from NY and the Lawz are from BK and Jersey.Pac was from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol look at Faith lying her ass off. She stuttering over her words and ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D8ZSJ_6yzg

"smokin...drinkin...im a people person....headstrong...he asked in a suprising way, but..."

q6vCApt.jpg
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haha 5 grand trolling hard in here

seems like ppl be heartbroken that pac not only dissed biggie but played him in real life too....ain't that a ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if you watch thug angel or the biggie and tupac documentary he said he lost respect for black women when he caught that ? charge. he said he felt betrayed. there would be no more "keep your head up" brendas got a baby or songs of that nature. well thats what how he felt at the moment because "just like daddy" and other songs came during the death row era.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=056rk1rgscQ&rct=j&q=2pac claims OAKLAND&ei=xj6jVM3nDYyuggS5uIPQBg&usg=AFQjCNFHw-IX5NTWhp-qkJt1fqv8zjwkOQquote="Built 4 cuban linx;7667050"]
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Yall still think NY won that war smmfh

Well everyone on hit em up is born and raised on the east coast, so I dont think it was a NY vs whatever "war"

? get the ? outta here
    With that ? you new york ? always try to say that
    So what he was born out there he became a MAN IN OAKLAND and thats what city he represented and he said his self he learned the game here so miss
    [/quote]

i can't believe ? still on that east west ? like its 96 let it go. i'm gonna watch that kurrupt interview again.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac's ashes are somewhere in the ocean right now forming the words "... and that's why they call you ? . I betcha"

LMAO!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Here's some food for thought.

Biggie went to jail for selling drugs and thats what he rapped about; Being a drug dealer.

2Pac went to jail for ? a girl and sodomizing her but I don't remember any songs about being in jail for ? or the ? case. When he recorded All Eyes On Me and Mackevelli you'd think he'd discuss what it was like being in jail for the past year. Did Pac ever rap about being in jail and what it was like? Did he ever make a song about the girl that accused him of ? ?

I'll be the first to admit I never listened to his posthumous albums so I don't know what he was talking about on those albums.
    Listen........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW-Y3La6LLw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p9jSRxguAA

Those songs are cool but he didn't really go in depth about the ? charge. After being in jail for a year you'd think he'd write a whole song about it. He should have had a verse on Against All Odds directed at the girl who accused him of ? her. After all that was the realist ? he ever wrote and he's dissing Nas and Puff Daddy instead of a girl that accused him of ? and had him locked up for a year.

If I'm not mistaken, pac didn't beat the charge he was appealing the case when a judge granted it. Suge knight then posted 1.4 million bail to get him out. Seeing how the case was on appeal there is no way pac could have written about it without potentially having it, used on court against him.

Nowadays that wouldnt deter a dude like chief keef or lil durk from speaking about pending cases (while they uploaded the ? to youtube while also tweeting "hell naw we ain't ? her we just ran train on thot" ), but as hard as it is to believe ? back then thought twice about incriminating themselves.

Really? So he's calling out organized crime bosses on Against All Odds but he's too shook to say "? you" to the girl that accused him of ? ? What about all those unreleased songs, you know the Makavelli series that would later become Until the End Of Time, Better Days, Loyal To The Game and Pac's Life (I think that's all of them). Why didn't he write a song denying the ? charge so they could use it in court?

In fact, as much ? as PAC used to talk I never heard his side of the story regarding that ? charge. He made a RECORD saying he ? Biggie's wife but he's quiet as a church mouse when it comes to the ? charge. What does he have to hide? Why didn't he give detailed interviews explaining what really happened in that hotel room that night? Why didn't he call that ? out by her name on vinyl?

He ended the 7 Day Theory album with "the realist thing he ever wrote" and didn't mention the girl that accused him of ? which resulted in him going to jail for a year. You don't think that's a little odd?

There's a few interviews with Pac talking about what happened both before and after he got out of prison on bail. It's not that hard to find at all. It's in any 2Pac documentary you watch
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW6zEvwr0co this fool did zeroo research before he came in here smh @5 Grand

also in the 95 phone conversation that leaked this yr
    pac said

In REGARDS to the shooting at Quad Studios, which resulted in Tupac being shot five times, he said the incident and his sexual assault trial were “all connected.”

“The girl that did this ? ? , she HOOKED UP with the ? that shot me," Tupac said. "It’s all connected. It was a big plan. I just caught it like at the end. And that’s why they shot me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO0mI5AbTc4#t=13
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't she just admit it. I lnow Pac aint lie on his ? . "You claim to be a player but I ? your wife!"
    Clearly!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if you watch thug angel or the biggie and tupac documentary he said he lost respect for black women when he caught that ? charge. he said he felt betrayed. there would be no more "keep your head up" brendas got a baby or songs of that nature. well thats what how he felt at the moment because "just like daddy" and other songs came during the death row era.

you dont even have to wait that long. I believe in that same interview from that gif, he went on to say how when he was a good guy he got fuked over or sumthin like that, and it made himk act differently.

s/n Its INSANE to see how intellectual he was at 18 and compare it to these young nggas nowadays
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The tape conversation was on some ? ..Pac was really trying to clean up our community..
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol lyin ass batch