Faith Says "Tupac Asked For Oral Sex After Recording “Wonder Why They Call U ? ” Track

Options

Comments

• THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT ELSE IS NEW...
    IS WATER WET? DOES ? STINK?
    OF COURSE SHE ? HIM...
  • OAKLAND or Die
    OAKLAND or Die Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Options
    broad breathing heavy and keeps looking down Pac beat.

"Faith my homegirl. I just wanna send a shout out to Faith. Hey girl."

tumblr_mr18taVkri1qi80pgo5_500.gif

This the video at the beginning that said WELCOME TO WHERE...?
    HAHA YEAHH.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Why yall actin like she did it to you..

lol
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not ? . Im pacing myself. I am going to post this video of the song "Pac's life." Its a quick song, but at the end is the interview with Sway. (How Sway?!!?)
    I just think it fits the convo since it hasnt been mentions and im full of hiphop knowledge pre-2002.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnQtDDcEG8E
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, she needs to stop answering questions about that ? ...Like why wasnt this said years ago....On the other hand, if Pac was on this smear campaign why didnt he mention it...In that video he was making it seem like it went down in the studio...Hotel wasnt mentioned...Sun wasnt holding anything back, so why wasnt this on record? Shoudlnt we have heard...

Now Faith baby you can go telllllllllllllllll ya husband
    How I had you in the hotelllllllllll you loved it
    Im drinkin hennessy!!! lol
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She ? him bro. Watch the Vlad interview, her whole demeanor switched when he asked her about Pac. Look at those pictures, that ? look like she was up to no good. Tha ? claim she didn't know Pac & her husband were enemies when she flew out Cali. Really? Smh. "East vs West" in every magazine cover, yet Biggie wife don't know ? ? This thot knew EXACTLY what she was doing.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    , why would u tell your kids to call him Uncle Pac lol, I still don't get that. So everybody lying on u Faith?

When was this wtf
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn faye, just be honest. big was ? around on u, best way to get back at him is to mess w/ his enemy. hoe ? no doubt, but understandable hoe ? . man all those r&b chicks were birds, mjb all of em..

"if faith have twins they'll be 2 packs. get it.. 2 pac's.."
  • OAKLAND or Die
    OAKLAND or Die Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Options
    Was that song by her soon as I get home a dedication
    To biggie for clucking 2PAC? Lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who that chick next to faith?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not like Pac never went to prison for taking advantage of a woman. Oh wait!
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread just proves it's against the rules to say anything negative about Tupac. Everybody that didn't take his side got wacks, nosigns and trolls.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Im not ? . Im pacing myself. I am going to post this video of the song "Pac's life." Its a quick song, but at the end is the interview with Sway. (How Sway?!!?)
    I just think it fits the convo since it hasnt been mentions and im full of hiphop knowledge pre-2002.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnQtDDcEG8E

You're corny as ?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    This thread just proves it's against the rules to say anything negative about Tupac. Everybody that didn't take his side got wacks, nosigns and trolls.

You were trolling tho, you came in this thread spewing ? saying you never heard Pac speak out adamantly against his accuser which was beyond ignorant.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

You were trolling tho, you came in this thread spewing ? saying you never heard Pac speak out adamantly against his accuser which was beyond ignorant.

Did PAC mention that case on the realist ? he ever wrote?

I don't have time to search YouTube for every Tupac interview. Against All Odds would have been the ideal time to deny those ? charges and set the record stait.

It's a waste of time arguing with Tupac Stans.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't have time to search YouTube for every Tupac interview. Against All Odds would have been the ideal time to deny those ? charges and set the record stait.

He said it in the interviews posted- "I don't have time to search YouTube for every Tupac interview." well that's your problem
  • Huey_C
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Options

It takes just as much effort to make a post on this site as it does to type in "2pac denies ? allegations" into a YouTube search bar. The first videos to pop up are the ones I posted foh