Zombie, if homosexuality is white then explain this

LUClEN
LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
In a study done by gallup of more than 120,000 participants non-hispanic Whites were the least likely to be ? (or at least admit it)

r7wybhioaemdxs-aa_wfma.gif
These results are based on responses to the question, "Do you, personally, identify as lesbian, ? , bisexual, or transgender?" included in 121,290 Gallup Daily tracking interviews conducted between June 1 and Sept. 30, 2012. This is the largest single study of the distribution of the lesbian, ? , bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population in the U.S. on record. By comparison, the General Social Survey, a project of NORC at the University of Chicago, asked a sexual orientation question in its 2008 and 2010 survey of about 2,000 adults in each year. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' National Survey of Family Growth asked a sexual orientation question of about 12,000 young adults aged 18 to 44 in 2002 and of more than 20,000 adults in its 2006-2010 survey. The 3.4% figure is similar to a 3.8% estimate made by one of the authors of this study (Gates), averaging a group of smaller U.S. surveys conducted from 2004 to 2008.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
«134

Comments

  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 the deflections and statements made without supporting evidence
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Smh.... People on this forum pick and choose what they want to believe.

    Isn't this what you do?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Smh.... People on this forum pick and choose what they want to believe.

    Isn't this what you do?

    No. if you put forth an argument i am not going to twist your words or conveniently leave out what i don't agree with in your statement but i will address what i believe is wrong with what you believe.

    this whole thread is based on what i believe is a purposeful misrepresentation of my "the white man is a natural ? " theory.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think SO MANY of you get the wrong idea about where i stand on issues because you don't actually comprehend what i say. DON't let me calling you a ? distract you from what i am saying
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Hispanics and Asians also reported being ? in higher numbers than Non-Hispanic Whites though
    This isn't a finding you can just chalk up to Black folks more flamboyant

    It also contradicts the idea that Whites produce more ?
    Not absolutely of course as this is a survey which itself is flawed, but given that it is the largest ever done on the issue this is pretty much the best evidence we have that could support or discredit that notion
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Hispanics and Asians also reported being ? in higher numbers than Non-Hispanic Whites though
    This isn't a finding you can just chalk up to Black folks more flamboyant

    It also contradicts the idea that Whites produce more ?
    Not absolutely of course as this is a survey which itself is flawed, but given that it is the largest ever done on the issue this is pretty much the best evidence we have that could support or discredit that notion

    Once again you twist my words so slightly I never said black folks are more flamboyant, i said black homosexuals are more flamboyant than there white counterparts. In any case this study is not enough proof to discredit the notion that the white race is more prone to produce the highest number of ? . all you can get from this study is that minority ? are more likely to admit their sexuality.

    Child abuse is higher among minority homosexuals and i suspect that that abuse is the cause of much black homosexuals behavior in fact many black ? say they are ? because of it. This is why i say that black ? men are unnatural ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting poll, I wonder then why White nations are more likely to embrace homosexuality compared to many African nations. In some African nations, being ? is a crime worthy of death lol
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All participants were American so it can't really account for cultural differences abroad
  • 507fliped
    507fliped Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    In da late 60s early 70s being ? was da same as being ? . Both ? & ? was label as a mind defect. It wasn't til da late 80s da government allowed for ? people 2 b labeled as normal but different. As KB84 said it was punishable by death n many cultures especially African culture. White cultures accepts it more bcuz it originated from dem. Ancient Greeks was way gayer den wut is goin on now. If we look back @ real history U will find dat white people was having ? sex until black people taught dem better. Dats facts.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Hispanics and Asians also reported being ? in higher numbers than Non-Hispanic Whites though
    This isn't a finding you can just chalk up to Black folks more flamboyant

    It also contradicts the idea that Whites produce more ?
    Not absolutely of course as this is a survey which itself is flawed, but given that it is the largest ever done on the issue this is pretty much the best evidence we have that could support or discredit that notion

    Once again you twist my words so slightly I never said black folks are more flamboyant, i said black homosexuals are more flamboyant than there white counterparts. In any case this study is not enough proof to discredit the notion that the white race is more prone to produce the highest number of ? . all you can get from this study is that minority ? are more likely to admit their sexuality.

    Child abuse is higher among minority homosexuals and i suspect that that abuse is the cause of much black homosexuals behavior in fact many black ? say they are ? because of it. This is why i say that black ? men are unnatural ? .

    Homosexuals are folks
    I stand by what I said
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Hispanics and Asians also reported being ? in higher numbers than Non-Hispanic Whites though
    This isn't a finding you can just chalk up to Black folks more flamboyant

    It also contradicts the idea that Whites produce more ?
    Not absolutely of course as this is a survey which itself is flawed, but given that it is the largest ever done on the issue this is pretty much the best evidence we have that could support or discredit that notion

    Once again you twist my words so slightly I never said black folks are more flamboyant, i said black homosexuals are more flamboyant than there white counterparts. In any case this study is not enough proof to discredit the notion that the white race is more prone to produce the highest number of ? . all you can get from this study is that minority ? are more likely to admit their sexuality.

    Child abuse is higher among minority homosexuals and i suspect that that abuse is the cause of much black homosexuals behavior in fact many black ? say they are ? because of it. This is why i say that black ? men are unnatural ? .

    Homosexuals are folks
    I stand by what I said

    Yeah but they are a special kind of folk I made a distinction. that you willfully tried to obfuscate
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Like I have said many times it's not that whites are ? or that blacks cannot be ? , all races have homosexuality. But a certain race has a greater tendency to produce homosexuals. Thus the white man is a natural ? .

    Not only does the second premise contradict the TS' poll, but the conclusion does not logically follow.

    That's like saying the Knicks and Sixers are both losing teams, but because the Knicks are losing more, losing is exclusively a Knicks trait. Except all teams lose and at some point, another team will lose more than the Knicks.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    the white man is a natural liar. duh.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Like I have said many times it's not that whites are ? or that blacks cannot be ? , all races have homosexuality. But a certain race has a greater tendency to produce homosexuals. Thus the white man is a natural ? .

    Not only does the second premise contradict the TS' poll, but the conclusion does not logically follow.

    That's like saying the Knicks and Sixers are both losing teams, but because the Knicks are losing more, losing is exclusively a Knicks trait. Except all teams lose and at some point, another team will lose more than the Knicks.

    Blacks are more prone to having sickle cell whites are more prone to being ? . your basketball analogy makes no ? sense to me.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Sickle Cell isn't a black disease; in fact many other groups are prone to getting it including the Greeks, Indians and Arabs
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting poll, I wonder then why White nations are more likely to embrace homosexuality compared to many African nations. In some African nations, being ? is a crime worthy of death lol

    Because the white man is a natural ? . Homosexuality was always rare among African people.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Like I have said many times it's not that whites are ? or that blacks cannot be ? , all races have homosexuality. But a certain race has a greater tendency to produce homosexuals. Thus the white man is a natural ? .

    Not only does the second premise contradict the TS' poll, but the conclusion does not logically follow.

    That's like saying the Knicks and Sixers are both losing teams, but because the Knicks are losing more, losing is exclusively a Knicks trait. Except all teams lose and at some point, another team will lose more than the Knicks.

    Blacks are more prone to having sickle cell whites are more prone to being ? . your basketball analogy makes no ? sense to me.

    Sexual orientation is not comparable to a disease and TS just gave you proof that your claim about whites and homosexuality is false but because it contradicts your ideas, you make up assumptions to invalidate the poll.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    But Sickle Cell isn't a black disease; in fact many other groups are prone to getting it including the Greeks, Indians and Arabs

    Smh... I did not say it was a black disease mother ? . I said that blacks are more prone to have it. Not that other people can't have it.

    It's similar to red hair and green eyes most likely if you have those traits you
    are going to be white.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That poll says nothing other than black homosexuals are willing to admit being ? . It does not prove that whites don't have a greater tendency to be ? . European homosexuals claim to be born ? and have a long history of homosexuality.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Smh.... People on this forum pick and choose what they want to believe.

    Like I have said many times it's not that whites are ? or that blacks cannot be ? , all races have homosexuality. But a certain race has a greater tendency to produce homosexuals. Thus the white man is a natural ? .

    The only thing that poll reflects is the boldness of black homosexuals vs the more secretive nature of many white ? . A great majority of black ? are the flamboyant type so this poll does not surprise me in the least. Most black ? are unnatural ? as the rate of past childhood molestation/abuse is higher among black homosexuals.

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20658803
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18954175
    This ? is in denial.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big James wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Smh.... People on this forum pick and choose what they want to believe.

    Like I have said many times it's not that whites are ? or that blacks cannot be ? , all races have homosexuality. But a certain race has a greater tendency to produce homosexuals. Thus the white man is a natural ? .

    The only thing that poll reflects is the boldness of black homosexuals vs the more secretive nature of many white ? . A great majority of black ? are the flamboyant type so this poll does not surprise me in the least. Most black ? are unnatural ? as the rate of past childhood molestation/abuse is higher among black homosexuals.

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20658803
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18954175
    This ? is in denial.

    In denial of what ????
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Like I have said many times it's not that whites are ? or that blacks cannot be ? , all races have homosexuality. But a certain race has a greater tendency to produce homosexuals. Thus the white man is a natural ? .

    Not only does the second premise contradict the TS' poll, but the conclusion does not logically follow.

    That's like saying the Knicks and Sixers are both losing teams, but because the Knicks are losing more, losing is exclusively a Knicks trait. Except all teams lose and at some point, another team will lose more than the Knicks.

    Blacks are more prone to having sickle cell whites are more prone to being ? . your basketball analogy makes no ? sense to me.

    Sexual orientation is not comparable to a disease and TS just gave you proof that your claim about whites and homosexuality is false but because it contradicts your ideas, you make up assumptions to invalidate the poll.

    It does not have to be a disease if could be any genetic trait. The poll only proves the willingness of minority homosexuals to to admit their sexuality that's it.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    homosexuality is in part genetic and is in part environmental that is the reason why i believe some groups of people are more prone to be ? . It is logical to assume that homosexuality Just like any other genetic trait expresses itself stronger in certain ethnic groups and races.

    If you put someone with the genetic predisposition in the right cultural environment he will be ? . If you but someone without that predisposition in that environment chances increase that they will also be ? . if you take a little black boy ? him and dress him in girls clothing everyday the possibility that he ends up a ? increases.
    it's like those guys who get turned out in prison

    By NO surprise a lot of black homosexuals were sexually abused as children which accounts for their homosexuality in adulthood. Honestly a large amount of homosexuals were abused as children and since sexual abuse is higher among minority children it's to be expected that there be high numbers of ? minorities. but i suspect these men are primarily like that due to environmental factors in childhood and not genetic factors, why do i believe this??? because that's what many black homosexuals say .