Options

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

zombie wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    zombie studied gayology

I studied european culture that's it and it's ? , ? , ? , ? , ? ? i mean real ? ? . At some point i said what the ? the white man has to be a natural ? .

To make it worse i went to university with some bisexual girls and they got close to me and i realized a pattern forming all the bisexual black women i came across claimed to have been sexual molested or got turned out by some freaky lesbian ? .

200.gif
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    not all ? people are abused as children some people just like the same sex.

You talkin from experience here?

my brother is ?

Would you say ? people are born that way? I had an ex who had a ? cousin I tried to avoid cuz he looked at me weird. He acted really natural as a feminine dude, so I think they're born that way. Most of them at least.

They are my brothers not feminine at all matter fact you wouldnt know he was ? unless he told you. He always had a thing for men every since he was little.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gallup poll ain't ? ..I used to work there and you get paid based on the number of surveys..I used to call my same friends everyday til I got fired
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

my brother is ?

Alright, just wasn't sure if you were tryin to solicit ? sex from the internet or something.
  • onthafly
    Options

my brother is ?

Would you say ? people are born that way? I had an ex who had a ? cousin I tried to avoid cuz he looked at me weird. He acted really natural as a feminine dude, so I think they're born that way. Most of them at least.

I have a ? cousin who was in the closet before he went to prison. From what my family tells me he was always kind of feminine and always had hips like a woman. That's some creepy ? .
  • onthafly
    Options
    zombie studied gayology

I studied european culture that's it and it's ? , ? , ? , ? , ? ? i mean real ? ? . At some point i said what the ? the white man has to be a natural ? .

To make it worse i went to university with some bisexual girls and they got close to me and i realized a pattern forming all the bisexual black women i came across claimed to have been sexual molested or got turned out by some freaky lesbian ? .

Better watch your back. We don't know how the infection spreads or how long it takes. All we know is that anyone can be turned.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie studied gayology

Better watch your back. We don't know how the infection spreads or how long it takes. All we know is that anyone can be turned.

Not ah bloodclaattt nobody is turning me.
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

my brother is ?

I have a ? cousin who was in the closet before he went to prison. From what my family tells me he was always kind of feminine and always had hips like a woman. That's some creepy ? .

DO you know if you are mixed anywhere down your family line
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I studied european culture that's it and it's ? , ? , ? , ? , ? ? i mean real ? ? .
    the real question is, for someone who's supposedly so offended by all this ? European culture... why did you study it SO LONG and talk about it SO MUCH?

• zombie
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    I studied european culture that's it and it's ? , ? , ? , ? , ? ? i mean real ? ? .
    the real question is, for someone who's supposedly so offended by all this ? European culture... why did you study it SO LONG and talk about it SO MUCH?

it's important to understand the world you live in you have to understand white people if you want to attain wealth in this society. SO i study european history and culture also history in general is very interesting to me
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i think hes saying that the caucasian race is just more dispositioned to being ? , since in europe, where most whites originated from, it has been more widely accepted. not that every white guy alive has ? tendencies or secretly wants to be ? .

look at it this way. if a white guy and a black guy got in a time machine and visited each of their relatives from the past, its pretty likely the white guy would have more ? people in his lineage than the black guy.

personally i dont have a problem with ? people, but I dont think zombies wrong though.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Except this study shows otherwise, hence the contradiction

There is also a correlation between lack of education, poverty and homosexuality
    Given that Whites dominate in the first two categories his conclusion is counter intuitive
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    doesnt this study just prove it in the present though?

besides a study like this will ALWAYS be flawed, for these words:

(or at least admit it)

its like the studies they do about how many men have visited a prostitute. Numbers range from 10% to like 85%. You know why? because you are never going to find a perfect group of perfectly honest human beings for ? like this.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that's sampling error which is inevitable in social science
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn as much ? research and assumptions and "data" this ? zombie fabricates about homosexuality, you'd think the ? has a PhD in ? Studies or some ? .

What data fabrication??? The excessively homosexuality history of Europeans is well known and the links I posted say clearly that black homosexuals blame their sexuality on childhood abuse. So what information did I fabricate??? I think you just don't like me so now you are just talking out of your ass.

nah ? this is the internet idgaf about you like that
  • onthafly
    Options
    zombie studied gayology

That's what Rick and Darryl said right before they turned. You could be next.
  • onthafly
    Options

my brother is ?

DO you know if you are mixed anywhere down your family line

That's my cousin on my moms side. Nobody has ever traced my family history on that side of the family. They're all from alabama and never knew what a computer was until 2002.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you study Greek emperors, you know that it was uncommon to have heterosexual emperors because a majority of them were ? and the ? emperors were white pagans. The Jews at the time which were a mixture of Arabs and blacks didn't believe in homosexuality. The white man brought homosexuality into this world and even ? men. Caligula and herod were ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    zombie studied gayology

That's what Rick and Darryl said right before they turned. You could be next.

this is not even close to being funny
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting poll,I wonder then why White nations are more likely to embrace homosexuality compared to many African nations. In some African nations,being ? is a crime worthy of death lol

As someone that visits the continent regularly..You will find that its mostly either lack of or poor education and/or religion.Now of course in white nations standard of education are much higher and of course people not as religious or adhere to laws governed by religion.

Lol some African folk really believe homosexuals are creatures of the night that have no soul.Other misconceptions i've heard might require spoilers.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    it's important to understand the world you live in you have to understand white people if you want to attain wealth in this society. SO i study european history and culture also history in general is very interesting to me
    fair enough, but basically all we ever seem to hear from this study is "white guys are homosexuals"
    look at it this way. if a white guy and a black guy got in a time machine and visited each of their relatives from the past, its pretty likely the white guy would have more ? people in his lineage than the black guy.
    this thesis seems mainly based on people saying "white guys are so ? "
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    House mouse did a fusion with his ? cousin and became a super ? .
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting poll, I wonder then why White nations are more likely to embrace homosexuality compared to many African nations. In some African nations, being ? is a crime worthy of death lol

I remember reading an article that claimed people become more 'tolerant' when their quality of life is increased. If I'm not mistaken homosexual acts were illegal in the U.K until sometime in the 1960s (and some anti-homosexuality laws in African countries were inherited from previous British or European colonial governments) and the standard of living in the U.K has radically improved since before the 1960s. I don't think that explains all of it but it seems like there would be some truth to it.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russians hate ? more than anyone else and claim ? Russians don't exist. Guess that kills your argument @zombie‌
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Except this study shows otherwise, hence the contradiction

There is also a correlation between lack of education, poverty and homosexuality
    Given that Whites dominate in the first two categories his conclusion is counter intuitive

2ntiich.jpg