Dawg!!! Kevin Gates Out Here F-cking His Cousin!!!

Options

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "i don't ? tired" ? is fuccing hilarious
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    So he's 30years old
    Doesn't get tired of ? his cousin
    And still sags his pants?

And our generation is ? up?

80s babies take the L here

Fixed...

Also I'm 30 and I don't consider myself an 80's baby... I grew up in the 90's...

I was born in 86....

Was too young too remember the last 4 years. 80's baby still.

90s had the goat cartoons,snacks,music and movies tho

fixed that for ya
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what are we talking about here..??.....1st cousin.....2nd cousin.....3rd cousin twice removed....?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nothin wrong with some cousin love b
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? gates is trippin
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real I never heard dude rap..I know he was on the XXL Freshman cover, I know he from the south, I kow he eat ? , I know he "real as ? ", but thats it..is he dope? Give me a track to check out.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    He Looks LIke A Lesbian

"Luca Brasi Hold It Down"
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real I never heard dude rap..I know he was on the XXL Freshman cover, I know he from the south, I kow he eat ? , I know he "real as ? ", but thats it..is he dope? Give me a track to check out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ugb4t7OpfU

This is only joint where he feature on that's worth listening. He spit a suspect line in this though. "Man, f*ck 'em in they a*s/ We finessing for the (check)."
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »
    His cousin allegedly.....

2q0r1nl.jpg

I'm gonna keep it 100. I have a huge family. I grew up in Massachusetts but my father's family is from New Jersey. I've got so many cousins in New Jersey that I don't know their names. One side of my family throws a reunion every other year and I get introduced to people that I don't remember meeting.

To make it more complicated, I've got female cousins that could grace the cover of Black Tail, Hustler, Club, Cheri or any of these ? magazines...and I didn't grow up with any of them. To sum it up, I can understand homeboy's dilemma. I know what it's like to have a cousin that looks like a lingerie model that you didn't grow up with.

I can't hate on the man. ? is one of the seven deadly sins.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2q0r1nl.jpg

ok, so it aint his bm then
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    This dont have nothing to do with 80's or 90's babies you little dicked ? . What decade you were born in has NOTHING to do with being a degenerate, are you all stupid or do ya'll think acting stupid is cute or something?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

2q0r1nl.jpg

I'm gonna keep it 100. I have a huge family. I grew up in Massachusetts but my father's family is from New Jersey. I've got so many cousins in New Jersey that I don't know their names. One side of my family throws a reunion every other year and I get introduced to people that I don't remember meeting.

To make it more complicated, I've got female cousins that could grace the cover of Black Tail, Hustler, Club, Cheri or any of these ? magazines...and I didn't grow up with any of them. To sum it up, I can understand homeboy's dilemma. I know what it's like to have a cousin that looks like a lingerie model that you didn't grow up with.

So basically you're saying that you lean back sizing up your family members and have no problem ? them. That's triflin as ? .

It's too much unrelated non-family ? out here for me and there ain't no way that I would want my female family members.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since we are making sweeping generalizations about entire generations, shout out to those 70's and 80's babies for selling ? to the community.

775.gif

Shot out to the 90's babies for their diligent work with the GLBT communities. Yall the real MVP.

You just called yourself a 90s baby couple pages ago

Make up your mind pussyboaaa
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Since we are making sweeping generalizations about entire generations, shout out to those 70's and 80's babies for selling ? to the community.

775.gif

Shot out to the 90's babies for their diligent work with the GLBT communities. Yall the real MVP.

You just called yourself a 90s baby couple pages ago

Make up your mind pussyboaaa

As we can see. 90 babies reading and comprehension skills are almost non existent as well.

Go over my post again, then do me a favor and slap yourself for me. Thanks in advance.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

2q0r1nl.jpg

I can't hate on the man. ? is one of the seven deadly sins
    I want to ? my cousins.

disgusting bruh

2q0r1nl.jpg

So basically you're saying that you lean back sizing up your family members and have no problem ? them. That's triflin as ? .

It's too much unrelated non-family ? out here for me and there ain't no way that I would want my female family members.

Don't hate me because I have a sexy family. I got cousins that look like swimsuit models. I can't help that.

Your family's ugly. You can't help that.

We can go back and forth all day but when it's all over, my family looks good and your doesn't.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shot out to all the muslims out there lol!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure they are no stranger to this ? . This is the reason why there's soooo many deformed children and babies dying at birth in areas with a heavy Islamic influence.

People gonna get mad but it's straight up facts. Dudes out in them areas having like 20 kids with 20 different women and they all live up under each other. Then later on they all start moving around and you know damn well all of them aint close or stay in touch. Then they start having a bunch of kids with different women ans so on and son. They probably ? family members all the time and don't eeen knowit.