Dawg!!! Kevin Gates Out Here F-cking His Cousin!!!

Options

Comments

• CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    LMAO ? are four pages in talking about ? there blood related kin and whether or not doing so is based on ones generation. Some of you ? need to go find your fathers for the New Year, you need guidance.

Wooooooooo boy, the IC is funny. Absurdist comedy at it's finest.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Since we are making sweeping generalizations about entire generations, shout out to those 70's and 80's babies for selling ? to the community.

775.gif

Shot out to the 90's babies for their diligent work with the GLBT communities. Yall the real MVP.

90's babies out here bringing racial disparities to the forefront and leading the charge for Black progress with an intensity that hasn't been witnessed since the 60's. Your welcome.

At least y'all wore baggy pants tho that counts for something right?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    the ghost wrote: »
    His cousin allegedly.....

2q0r1nl.jpg

I'm gonna keep it 100. I have a huge family. I grew up in Massachusetts but my father's family is from New Jersey. I've got so many cousins in New Jersey that I don't know their names. One side of my family throws a reunion every other year and I get introduced to people that I don't remember meeting.

To make it more complicated, I've got female cousins that could grace the cover of Black Tail, Hustler, Club, Cheri or any of these ? magazines...and I didn't grow up with any of them. To sum it up, I can understand homeboy's dilemma. I know what it's like to have a cousin that looks like a lingerie model that you didn't grow up with.

I can't hate on the man. ? is one of the seven deadly sins.

Hey bruh i happen to live in Jersey tell us more about your cousins drop some pics

U might have a moral dilemma in ? em but I don't.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its just old ? born in the 70s and 80s be hating on us and ? . I will admit we 90s babies do some ? up ? but every generation is lile this. These ? are headimg in their late 30s mid 40s. They are at their midlife crisis and just hating on us since they are past their prime.

Anyway Gates is nasty. ? cousins is gross as ? . And any migga cosigning that ? needs to reevaluate they lives.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

2q0r1nl.jpg

I'm gonna keep it 100. I have a huge family. I grew up in Massachusetts but my father's family is from New Jersey. I've got so many cousins in New Jersey that I don't know their names. One side of my family throws a reunion every other year and I get introduced to people that I don't remember meeting.

To make it more complicated, I've got female cousins that could grace the cover of Black Tail, Hustler, Club, Cheri or any of these ? magazines...and I didn't grow up with any of them. To sum it up, I can understand homeboy's dilemma. I know what it's like to have a cousin that looks like a lingerie model that you didn't grow up with.

I can't hate on the man. ? is one of the seven deadly sins
    I want to ? my cousins.

disgusting bruh

2q0r1nl.jpg

I can't hate on the man. ? is one of the seven deadly sins.
    So basically you're saying that you lean back sizing up your family members and have no problem ? them. That's triflin as ? .

It's too much unrelated non-family ? out here for me and there ain't no way that I would want my female family members.

Don't hate me because I have a sexy family. I got cousins that look like swimsuit models. I can't help that.

Your family's ugly. You can't help that.

We can go back and forth all day but when it's all over, my family looks good and your doesn't.

My family's good fam. Matterfact link me your Jersey's cousins social networks
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Since we are making sweeping generalizations about entire generations, shout out to those 70's and 80's babies for selling ? to the community.

775.gif

Shot out to the 90's babies for their diligent work with the GLBT communities. Yall the real MVP.

90's babies out here bringing racial disparities to the forefront and leading the charge for Black progress with an intensity that hasn't been witnessed since the 60's. Your welcome.

Bruh ? outta here.

Compton had juri curl juice dripping on Ronald Regan shoes. Yall ? got the downwind of all the fighting. Lucky ? . Plus yall got Twitter. ? organizing from the comfort of their homes. ? my age had to survive the ? epidemic just so yall could grow up and find pleasure in being the leaders of demasculating of the black men. Generation X ass ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Options

775.gif

Bruh ? outta here.

Compton had juri curl juice dripping on Ronald Regan shoes. Yall ? got the downwind of all the fighting. Lucky ? . Plus yall got Twitter. ? organizing from the comfort of their homes. ? my age had to survive the ? epidemic just so yall could grow up and find pleasure in being the leaders of demasculating of the black men. Generation X ass ? .

Eazy-E got invited to the White House because he donated to the damn Republican Party... and downwind of what fighting? Y'all wasn't fighting ? . Complacent ass 80's ? . We rebuilding now what y'all ? up during the ? epidemic

Rebuilding how? With Tweets?

Through all this racial tension, I seen one reputable 90's baby. He was the young ? in Ferguson. 70s babies is chillin getting old. They earned it. 80s babies had to slap some sense into yall. Yall ? was skateboarding box of fruity pebble ? at first. Youre welcome.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Its all black at the day. Im not finna turn into one of them "back in my day" ass ? . But I was worried bout yall 90s babies for a second.
  • kingMansaMusa
    kingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? look like he indulge in ?
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dafuq!! ? is sick in the head.... ain't no way in hell I'd be able to ? a family member
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dafuq!! ? is sick in the head.... ain't no way in hell I'd be able to ? a family member

You must have an ugly family
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gates look like a woman born of ? .
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just now reading this thread

tumblr_nhou2pO1PD1qcmnsoo1_250.gif

Bruh wtf kinda faciall expression is that?! ? gets funnier everytime I see this ? lmao
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

775.gif

wait, how is this negative again? Lmao at equating destroying your own community with drugs to getting people with different sexual orientations to come together and stop the spread of hate.

Only on the IC man