J. Prince Threatens Diddy, Suge, Wayne, Baby, & Slim

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I think people are taking this the wrong way. I think he's defending his son, not necessarily Drake entirely. He's looking after his son's investment now, likely because he was shafted and it's gotten out of hand hence name-dropping Lil' Wayne (remember they stiffed Jas for 4 million & change, haven't responded to his lawsuit and don't forget Christina Milian). That's what I think he means by family. I think he's just protecting his investment and at this point if his family isn't compensated there will likely be repercussions the aforementioned don't want.

I think Drake must have reached out to Jas b/c he must have known on his own there was no way he was getting his ends from Cash Money. It's a smart move. ? can whine about how Drake should fight his own battles but some fights require a big ? . You have to also realize, when he started out he said he wasn't no gangster so to expect him to run up on Puffy and them is ludicrous he knows his position.

Also, no one disputes J Prince's gangster, only the new ? who aren't familiar with Rap-A-Lot will b/c they just don't know who he is. This is interesting.

Thank ? Sion has delivered his as always good overview of the situation.

That being said :

(Larry Hoover (born November 30, 1950 in Jackson, Mississippi) was the leader and founder of the Chicago street gang called Gangster Disciples. Hoover is currently serving 6 life sentences at the ADX Florence supermax prison in Florence, Colorado after being convicted in 1997 of drug conspiracy, extortion, money laundering, and running a continuing criminal enterprise for leading the gang from state prison.)

If they have beef with that cold ass ? its gonna be ugly... ultra ugly

Larry hoover is a changed man doesnt even promote violence or really changed his ways. he is about growth and development. most these gangs dont even organize in their own city together let a lone nationwide. j price shhould of left diddy out and baby and slim got enough money to have larry hoover killed in prison if really need be. BUT we all know nothing is gnna come of this but lip wrestling

You really think that he has no more power. If not he would be dead long time ago bruh... imo
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think people are taking this the wrong way. I think he's defending his son, not necessarily Drake entirely. He's looking after his son's investment now, likely because he was shafted and it's gotten out of hand hence name-dropping Lil' Wayne (remember they stiffed Jas for 4 million & change, haven't responded to his lawsuit and don't forget Christina Milian). That's what I think he means by family. I think he's just protecting his investment and at this point if his family isn't compensated there will likely be repercussions the aforementioned don't want.

I think Drake must have reached out to Jas b/c he must have known on his own there was no way he was getting his ends from Cash Money. It's a smart move. ? can whine about how Drake should fight his own battles but some fights require a big ? . You have to also realize, when he started out he said he wasn't no gangster so to expect him to run up on Puffy and them is ludicrous he knows his position.

Also, no one disputes J Prince's gangster, only the new ? who aren't familiar with Rap-A-Lot will b/c they just don't know who he is. This is interesting.

That being said :

(Larry Hoover (born November 30, 1950 in Jackson, Mississippi) was the leader and founder of the Chicago street gang called Gangster Disciples. Hoover is currently serving 6 life sentences at the ADX Florence supermax prison in Florence, Colorado after being convicted in 1997 of drug conspiracy, extortion, money laundering, and running a continuing criminal enterprise for leading the gang from state prison.)

Larry hoover is a changed man doesnt even promote violence or really changed his ways. he is about growth and development. most these gangs dont even organize in their own city together let a lone nationwide. j price shhould of left diddy out and baby and slim got enough money to have larry hoover killed in prison if really need be. BUT we all know nothing is gnna come of this but lip wrestling
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is thought provoking.

I've been trying to piece together where Wayne fit into this "courtesy call". It's easy to see why he checked Puff, Suge, Baby, & Slim, but I couldn't figure out the Wayne part......I was only able to take a guess about a possible fractured relationship between Wayne & Drake.

What you're saying is that Drake is having trouble getting his money from Cash Money & he may have distanced himself from Wayne?
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's get somethin clear
    Puffy a punk
    Suge a g but gets touched few times
    J a Prince has a rep as a G

Suge powerless cause of money and position he in.
    Puffy a sucka but has money
    Let's understand why J prince he even has a rep, cause of money that built his power. He in a loosing position.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    Let's get somethin clear
    Puffy a punk
    Suge a g but gets touched few times
    J a Prince has a rep as a G

Suge powerless cause of money and position he in.
    Puffy a sucka but has money
    Let's understand why J prince he even has a rep, cause of money that built his power. He in a loosing position.

I never heard of anybody getting at J off wax
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you look at it lik this suge had a rep at one time. connected to bloods now look when ? actually tested and went to war he was getting owned. I dont know why ? let one man put fear in them never understood this. plenty of regular ? beat dea and fed cases. plenty of ? personally jump other ? . j prince aint out killing folks he may send some dudes he pay to jump ur ass but who cant do that. puffy got enough money to problem make j princes right hand 2nd in command guy put a bullet in his head at sunday dinner with his fam. imo with pdiddys connections to wealth and personal weath i'd put the lien on j prince

J prince making threats that he know he aint gonna do especially going on record that opens up criminal and civil cases. Baby N Slim go enough money they can go to war. Prince need to stay battling broke street ? and not close to billionaires. I doubt he the only one of who he called out that can pay ? to touch u

You're overrating the Yakuza.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Where was j. prince when chris brown was at drake head over rihanna hmmmmm??? Breezy wins!!!

You joke but Chris Brown a blood (or was). He gettin extorted and protected by people just as powerful as J Prince. J Prince aint the only show in town people. They all on equal footing. Its just in the best interest of them to just handle they own domain. So if its Drake vs Chris Brown they gon let that ? ride as long as it dont get out of hand

In Miami, its the Haitians.
    In LA its the bloods
    In the south its J Pirnce and whoever
    In Ny, its Uncle Murda
    lelbron_l.1.jpg

Uncle Murda made Pac sell his soul to Suge?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I wonder what Ja Rule thinks
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This thread has taken a dramatic turn.

Now ? is telling me Diddy is on OG Killa Bobby Johnson status before he quit Deuce

WTF!!!???

But he got literal bodies out the gate. ? put the table by the door himself and let all them students die son. That's cold blooded.
    The short story goes... On December 28, 1991, Sean "P Diddy" Combs promoted a concert, headlined by the late Heavy D, at the City College of New York gymnasium, following an AIDS charity basketball game. The event was overcrowded since it was oversold to almost twice capacity, while thousands without tickets were outside. To keep them out, Combs' people shut the only door to a stairwell and put a table behind it, though the crowd jammed inside was pounding on the door and pleading for help. When the crowd outside broke several glass doors in an attempt to get in, a stampede ensued inside the gymnasium in which nine people died.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/documentary-9-lives-pays-tribute-to-victims-of-dec-1991-nyc-sean-combs-promoted-concert

This is some ? I never heard of. What's this about?
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This thread has taken a dramatic turn.

Now ? is telling me Diddy is on OG Killa Bobby Johnson status before he quit Deuce

WTF!!!???

But he got literal bodies out the gate. ? put the table by the door himself and let all them students die son. That's cold blooded.
    The short story goes... On December 28, 1991, Sean "P Diddy" Combs promoted a concert, headlined by the late Heavy D, at the City College of New York gymnasium, following an AIDS charity basketball game. The event was overcrowded since it was oversold to almost twice capacity, while thousands without tickets were outside. To keep them out, Combs' people shut the only door to a stairwell and put a table behind it, though the crowd jammed inside was pounding on the door and pleading for help. When the crowd outside broke several glass doors in an attempt to get in, a stampede ensued inside the gymnasium in which nine people died.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/documentary-9-lives-pays-tribute-to-victims-of-dec-1991-nyc-sean-combs-promoted-concert

Oh I guess I shoulda refreshed the page.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how Much Drake is Pay Prince for protection Now???
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where was that ? at when Wayne just performed in Texas like 3 times last summer
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i was baby and slim i'd send his son some monopoly money of whats owed
    cs
  • damayor187
    edited February 2015
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Lol @ Birdman having Larry Hoover assassinated in prison

Im done with this thread

VKaWX.gif

He can't even get in his own artist's party in the club but he can get Hoover touched lol?

ya'll missing my point I been to prison ya'll must never have. all it takes is money not power. ? will ? somebody on a hit in prison for a carton of kools what you think 10 million to some peoples family will have a ? doing. i was speaking more hypothetically if a millionaire or billionaire payes enough anybody in prison including the warden will be shanked.

Not saying baby and slim on this level but we looking at them as flashy music mogules but we dont know their way of thinking, breaking point, stress level, insecurites etc that make even the weakest ? go ? his family or shoot up the school. baby and slim used to be some g's in the street now they older same as prince. we have no idea who baby,slim run with or no we only know the rap interview, videos of these rappers life. just saying
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    j price shhould of left diddy out and baby and slim got enough money to have larry hoover killed in prison if really need be. BUT we all know nothing is gnna come of this but lip wrestling

giphy.gif
  • J.J._Evans
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Ill give him 24 hours to apologize to Tune

tumblr_naxe29edCd1sq3eoao1_400.jpg

I'm sure that he's on the phone right now trying to apologize to wayne.......lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Lol @ Birdman having Larry Hoover assassinated in prison

Im done with this thread

VKaWX.gif

He can't even get in his own artist's party in the club but he can get Hoover touched lol?

ya'll missing my point I been to prison ya'll must never have. all it takes is money not power. ? will ? somebody on a hit in prison for a carton of kools what you think 10 million to some peoples family will have a ? doing. i was speaking more hypothetically if a millionaire or billionaire payes enough anybody in prison including the warden will be shanked.

I see what you mean tho but this is not the first time J went to war (well almost war) with a multimillionaire. P damn near had beef with him when he was sitting at $600 million net worth.

IMO, I think Baby beef will be resolved because Slim & Baby highly respects J. Prince & looks up to em. It's a connection with Htown & NO. It's really more surprising them beefing than Suge
  • J.J._Evans
    edited February 2015
    Options

That being said :

You really think that he has no more power. If not he would be dead long time ago bruh... imo

I understand what you're saying.

I think that poster is confusing a peaceful person with a weak person. They don't understand that some of their favorite rap artists & label owners do not have more power than certain people that sit behind bars.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damayor187
    edited February 2015
    Options
    sometimes like in master p case when u focused on a goal its sometime better to just take the easier way out let ? go cuz a war only ? with your money. Look at the sopranos sometimes tony had to look like punk to the other families even though he had he power and connects to avoid ? up his money in a war.

This being said jprince went viral threatening them so nothing will happen. thats a open and shut case for the D.A
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't directed towards anyone

but money can protection, not respect