Options
18910111214»

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    http://allhiphop.com/2015/02/18/jas-prince-wants-cash-money-to-provide-information-on-profits-made-off-drake/
    jas-prince-birdman-baby.jpg

Jas Prince Wants Cash Money To Provide Information On Profits Made Off Drake

(AllHipHop News) Cash Money Records is facing yet another lawsuit. News recently broke that original Hot Boys members Lil Wayne and Turk are suing the label over unpaid royalties. According to TMZ, Jas Prince has also filed more legal documents against Cash Money.

It was originally reported Prince was suing the company in 2012, but the man who claims he discovered Drake now wants Cash Money to provide documentation on the amount of money the label has made off of Drizzy. Prince argues that he is owed portions of the Drake profits for setting the “Energy” rapper up with Cash Money.
    TMZ reports:

Jas is ? because he’s gotten a grand total of $2 million for his find, even though he was promised a huge chunk of the profits. And there are reports Cash Money has made $40 million from Drake.

This new legal issue comes on the heels of Jas Prince’s father, J. Prince, issuing a “courtesy call” to cash Money founders Birdman and Slim as well as Young Money leader Lil Wayne. The Rap-A-Lot Records CEO referred to Drake as his “family.”

On a recording, J. Prince tells Baby and Slim, “I will not allow for it stay on my track record that Cash Money took anything from me and my son. Do right by me, and pay every penny due.”

point proved check never came still zero ? given to j prince and he had to sue. you guys can believe old fables and urban legends. j prince was like well son i tried have you tried the lawsuit thing yet?

You don't know what you're talking about and your post makes no sense.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    J Prince the wrong dude to play with.messing with drake is the wrong answer

jimmy iovine could ? in his wheaties and he would do ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh look... a one on one fight bout to turn into some ol ? ? ? .

Over a waffle toned jewish Canadian.

I was Talking to a ? on POF and she said her favorite 3 artist was drake drake drake

then i went in and said some ? you would say and she never hit me back thank you for you drake hate influence
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    i bet they still checking the mail everyday for that cash money check owed

You fail to realize Jas brought Drake to Wayne. Jas allowed Wayne to bring Drake into the YMCMB fold for exposure in a joint venture to ? out Drake for his finders fee. You gotta be out your rabbit ass mind to think the LOT never got their cut. The problem arose when Wayne/Baby tried to cut Jas out his bread, hence the lawsuit Baby made partial payment on. You know Baby don't pay nobody so him making at least that half ass effort to smooth things over (1 million) is all you need to know in regards to where J. Prince stands. Now they out for that remaining 4 mill' owed. Baby picked the "right" one to play with this time.

Why you think he payed the middle man (Jas) a cool mill', yet he won't pay his bread winner and actual artist his 2 mill' advance for his latest album.

Marinate on that for a second.

but he paid 1/4 of the money. same way he does his biggest artist lil wayne pays what he feels and gives no ? . if baby/slim were so in fear they wouldnt of been sued or they would of paid the whole amount. jprince aint gonna touch baby/slim their security would never allow that they got too much money for security to let their bread and butter get touched.

Yeah? And JFK had the secret service and look how well that worked out for him. ANYBODY can be touched. Just because you're rich doesn't make you exempt.

J. Prince aint paying nobody to snipe ANYBODY on this planet foh. Yall ? look up to these tough in the hood ? . Still a reason why they only do it in the hood
    http://allhiphop.com/2015/02/18/jas-prince-wants-cash-money-to-provide-information-on-profits-made-off-drake/

(AllHipHop News) Cash Money Records is facing yet another lawsuit. News recently broke that original Hot Boys members Lil Wayne and Turk are suing the label over unpaid royalties. According to TMZ, Jas Prince has also filed more legal documents against Cash Money.

It was originally reported Prince was suing the company in 2012, but the man who claims he discovered Drake now wants Cash Money to provide documentation on the amount of money the label has made off of Drizzy. Prince argues that he is owed portions of the Drake profits for setting the “Energy” rapper up with Cash Money.
    TMZ reports:

Jas is ? because he’s gotten a grand total of $2 million for his find, even though he was promised a huge chunk of the profits. And there are reports Cash Money has made $40 million from Drake.

This new legal issue comes on the heels of Jas Prince’s father, J. Prince, issuing a “courtesy call” to cash Money founders Birdman and Slim as well as Young Money leader Lil Wayne. The Rap-A-Lot Records CEO referred to Drake as his “family.”

On a recording, J. Prince tells Baby and Slim, “I will not allow for it stay on my track record that Cash Money took anything from me and my son. Do right by me, and pay every penny due.”

point proved check never came still zero ? given to j prince and he had to sue. you guys can believe old fables and urban legends. j prince was like well son i tried have you tried the lawsuit thing yet?

And you do? Your guess is about as bad as everyone else's. ? think he got inside information. J Prince couldnt hold a candle to Meech and loom where he at. Snitched on by his own people. Anybody, including j prince and his son can get acquainted with death.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

TMZ reports:

And you do? Your guess is about as bad as everyone else's. ? think he got inside information. J Prince couldnt hold a candle to Meech and loom where he at. Snitched on by his own people. Anybody, including j prince and his son can get acquainted with death.

If it was that simple, J. Prince & his son would have been murked already.
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anything ever come of this wit with his getting paid?
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Jas Prince Requests $11 Million In Drake Royalties From Cash Money

Jas Prince, a.k.a. the guy that discovered Drake, is (still) coming for Cash Money.

You may remember that Jas Prince, a.k.a. the man who discovered Drake, filed legal documents against Cash Money earlier this year, demanding that they open their books and reveal the dollar amount they made off of Champagne Papi. He was back in court last week, claiming that he Cash Money owes him $11 million in Drake royalties, reports Jasmine Brand.

Jas signed Drake to Aspire Music Group in 2007. Not long after, Cash Money approached him about signing Drake and allegedly agreed to pay Jas & Aspire 22% of all Drake’s advances, net profits, and other advances. The $11 million figure comes from 22% of $40 million -- the amount he believes Cash Money made off of Drake.

Cash Money claimed they owed money to Aspire, not Jas. In his recent court appearance, Jas claimed that the deal he signed with Aspire gave him the commission on Drake's music.

He has also filed a lawsuit against Lil Wayne’s manager and Aspire executive Cortez Bryant regarding his deal with Aspire. Jas claims that a conflict of interest has prevented Bryant and Aspire from collecting the money owed to him. Jas' deal with Aspire prohibits him from suing Cash Money, and he has demanding that the court appoint a temporary receiver to sue Cash Money on his behalf. The judge has yet to make a ruling.
  • damayor187
    Options
    So basically no ? were given to j prince idle threats? Everybody still walking unscathed and jas is still suing? Interesting....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Birdmans doesn't pay up again lol this guy Birdmans a cold dude lol
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    birdman pretty much like jay scam his own family and ? on them
  • damayor187
    Options
    Maybe the sleeping giant took a ambien?
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoot someone right, he dead even those ? . Its all in your head..
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    So basically no ? were given to j prince idle threats? Everybody still walking unscathed and jas is still suing? Interesting....

? , guess what.............

Jas Prince Reaches Settlement in $11 Mill Legal Battle Over Drake’s Royalties

Jas Prince has reached a settlement in the nasty battle over 11 million dollars in royalties from Drake, with a confidential deal being hashed out by the music producer after months of battling in court.

As previously reported, last year Jas Prince filed a federal lawsuit against Cash Money Records accusing them of ? him out of millions. He explained that back in 2007, both he discovered Drake and signed him to Aspire Music Group. Then Cash Money approached them and they wanted to sign Drake — but to do so they had to agree to pay 22% of all Drake’s advances, net profits and other advances to Jas Prince & Aspire.

9ycWtQu.gif
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    @damayor187 where you at fam?

J. Prince got his money..........LOL