J. Prince Threatens Diddy, Suge, Wayne, Baby, & Slim

Options

Comments

• damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    what dont yall get if prince was gonna do ANYTHING he would not of made it know publically. prince can scare you ? but i know better. he know he sends ? to puff then puff sends ? to him they both gonna pay.. ? aint going to puff or baby for free just cuz prince said they work for hire goons like any ? can get. prince need to sit his ass down with this public service message
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol a lot of yall ? so enticed with the names n ? but don't wanna look at who sponsoring these ? ......... The sponsors keep these names relevant........ Couple ? touched on it in the thread but if yall ? think Diddy, Baby, Slim, and Suge holdin ? down by themselves, you a fool...... They names might hold weight to us outsiders but one ? ain't an army...........
  • damayor187
    Options
    like the usa and any other country money wins wars not names
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Drake heard J.Prince picked up the battle for him..

drake-howard-gif.gif?w=593&h=616

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one ? with Drizzy..

drake2.gif
  • Water boy
    Water boy Members Posts: 25
    Options
    I just farted and I swear I heard "suge shot me"
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of ya'll are confusing being respected and having money with having money automatically meaning you're respected. Puff's money gained him respect not him. A ? like Big Meech came out of nowhere and killed Puff's bo
    damayor187 wrote: »
    what dont yall get if prince was gonna do ANYTHING he would not of made it know publically. prince can scare you ? but i know better. he know he sends ? to puff then puff sends ? to him they both gonna pay.. ? aint going to puff or baby for free just cuz prince said they work for hire goons like any ? can get. prince need to sit his ass down with this public service message

Puffy ain't sending no "goons" nowhere dude. BMF slumped his body guard and then went to the strip club. What makes him look good is he's dealt with people like Suge Knight, Big Meech, etc who have eventually put themselves in ? up situations anyway.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Some of ya'll are confusing being respected and having money with having money automatically meaning you're respected. Puff's money gained him respect not him. A ? like Big Meech came out of nowhere and killed Puff's bo

Puffy ain't sending no "goons" nowhere dude. BMF slumped his body guard and then went to the strip club. What makes him look good is he's dealt with people like Suge Knight, Big Meech, etc who have eventually put themselves in ? up situations anyway.

He wasn't his bodyguard at the time. Puff been cut him off. Puff only has a limited time warranty when dealing with associates.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think what ya'll want, but business at their level gets handled behind closed doors, not out in the open for the public to observe.

You got people bringing up how these dudes have all these connections from politicians to large scale criminal organizations. Now do the people at that level conduct their business with full transparency? Do they even ? with people that would? Use your heads.

This is the entertainment biz, they're keeping us regular folks entertained.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

Bmf "slumping" his ex-bodyguard was over some female ? , you'd have a point if it had something to do with puff, but from what we know it was some female wolf was in his feelings about and he went after meech first.

I'm not saying if puff is or is not supposed to be respected, but this incident is no knock on him.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    I been thinking, and I'd say there were likely cordial talks behind the scenes between Prince and Puff before this "leaked."
    He probably spoke to Puff in private beforehand and gave a heads that he was putting out the message, and let him know its just for show. This way Prince still looks good in front of Drake and has his trust as a protector. They likely even agreed on someone that, if it came down to it, it would be cool to have beat down or whatever else, so long as it wouldn't affect Puff's money (i.e.- an artist who's marketability would drop as a result.) Again, at the end of the day that's what this is all about, money. Puff doesn't actually "care" about his people anyway, just their usefulness. In the end they discussed a small compensation, which could be any number of things, for Puff to just sit back (he doesn't have a tough rep to protect and no one is gonna stop ? with him business-wise because of this so that's all he has to do: nothing.)

Then look at the rest of who he addresses and what was said:
    Suge he doesn't threaten, he just welcomes whatever he might bring. Suge is locked up and likely never coming out, so he doesn't have time to care about this ? either way.

Wayne he talks down on, but Wayne is a nobody in the sense that the rest of these cats are somebodies. He's a nonfactor in the sense of making moves.

Baby and Slim he just goes on record as saying they owe him. He's already talking them to court, right? Again, it doesn't amount to anything anyway.

After a second listening, assuming Prince gave Puff the head's up, this message really wasn't anything but a reassurance for Drake that he has his back. It was basically just a ruse to get Drake and the public to think there's something brewing when there really isn't. Why go to war when that ? up the money? Much better to put on a show for the people then to actually get into it

LOL....Actually the first three words of that post were the start of the problem.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll praising j prince a lil too hard one bullet a funeral and life continues as normal. j prince is like any other big boy LOCAL KINGPIN outside of houston nobody gives a ? . like j prince gonna have any weight in diddy state with the ? on his payroll same with cashmoney they got ? who will ride for them too because baby, diddy etc are their bread and butter meal tickets. if j prince had no money u think ? would follow his orders no he pays them same as diddy, baby can do or as BMF, cartels, mafia dons do. money is power not flesh

Actually if he didn't have money he probably would still have ? who would ride for him. I'm not saying a army of ? will follow him. But if ur a natural leader sometimes u don't need money.
    Martin Luther King
    Malcom X
    Charles Manson
    Jesus (speak figuratively)....etc
    The list goes on I'm just saying sometimes u can start from nothing and become something u think j.prince didn't have ? fckin with him before he had money? When u a street ? the biggest thing u can have is loyalty not money cuz money can come and go but loyalty can bring u a lot of things including ? who gone ride for u just off the straight of u keep in ? 100. I ain't reach but I done had ? tell me and show me they'll ride for me when ? gets real and i will and have done the same for him. He probably showed a lot of love to ? coming up that's why he got pull the money just elevates u to another level.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    wolf shot meech's on his cheeks nh
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruse Wane next CD drops Nevuary 34th
  • damayor187
    Options
    i bet they still checking the mail everyday for that cash money check owed
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You fail to realize Jas brought Drake to Wayne. Jas allowed Wayne to bring Drake into the YMCMB fold for exposure in a joint venture to ? out Drake for his finders fee. You gotta be out your rabbit ass mind to think the LOT never got their cut. The problem arose when Wayne/Baby tried to cut Jas out his bread, hence the lawsuit Baby made partial payment on. You know Baby don't pay nobody so him making at least that half ass effort to smooth things over (1 million) is all you need to know in regards to where J. Prince stands. Now they out for that remaining 4 mill' owed. Baby picked the "right" one to play with this time.

Why you think he payed the middle man (Jas) a cool mill', yet he won't pay his bread winner and actual artist his 2 mill' advance for his latest album.

Marinate on that for a second.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant believe ? still believe this WWE ? , this guy is as threatening as Rick Ross to Baby//slim
  • damayor187
    Options

You fail to realize Jas brought Drake to Wayne. Jas allowed Wayne to bring Drake into the YMCMB fold for exposure in a joint venture to ? out Drake for his finders fee. You gotta be out your rabbit ass mind to think the LOT never got their cut. The problem arose when Wayne/Baby tried to cut Jas out his bread, hence the lawsuit Baby made partial payment on. You know Baby don't pay nobody so him making at least that half ass effort to smooth things over (1 million) is all you need to know in regards to where J. Prince stands. Now they out for that remaining 4 mill' owed. Baby picked the "right" one to play with this time.

Why you think he payed the middle man (Jas) a cool mill', yet he won't pay his bread winner and actual artist his 2 mill' advance for his latest album.

but he paid 1/4 of the money. same way he does his biggest artist lil wayne pays what he feels and gives no ? . if baby/slim were so in fear they wouldnt of been sued or they would of paid the whole amount. jprince aint gonna touch baby/slim their security would never allow that they got too much money for security to let their bread and butter get touched.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but he paid 1/4 of the money. same way he does his biggest artist lil wayne pays what he feels and gives no ? . if baby/slim were so in fear they wouldnt of been sued or they would of paid the whole amount. jprince aint gonna touch baby/slim their security would never allow that they got too much money for security to let their bread and butter get touched.

Yeah? And JFK had the secret service and look how well that worked out for him. ANYBODY can be touched. Just because you're rich doesn't make you exempt.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://allhiphop.com/2015/02/18/jas-prince-wants-cash-money-to-provide-information-on-profits-made-off-drake/
    jas-prince-birdman-baby.jpg

Jas Prince Wants Cash Money To Provide Information On Profits Made Off Drake

(AllHipHop News) Cash Money Records is facing yet another lawsuit. News recently broke that original Hot Boys members Lil Wayne and Turk are suing the label over unpaid royalties. According to TMZ, Jas Prince has also filed more legal documents against Cash Money.

It was originally reported Prince was suing the company in 2012, but the man who claims he discovered Drake now wants Cash Money to provide documentation on the amount of money the label has made off of Drizzy. Prince argues that he is owed portions of the Drake profits for setting the “Energy” rapper up with Cash Money.
    TMZ reports:

Jas is ? because he’s gotten a grand total of $2 million for his find, even though he was promised a huge chunk of the profits. And there are reports Cash Money has made $40 million from Drake.

This new legal issue comes on the heels of Jas Prince’s father, J. Prince, issuing a “courtesy call” to cash Money founders Birdman and Slim as well as Young Money leader Lil Wayne. The Rap-A-Lot Records CEO referred to Drake as his “family.”

On a recording, J. Prince tells Baby and Slim, “I will not allow for it stay on my track record that Cash Money took anything from me and my son. Do right by me, and pay every penny due.”
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ya'll praising j prince a lil too hard one bullet a funeral and life continues as normal. j prince is like any other big boy LOCAL KINGPIN outside of houston nobody gives a ? . like j prince gonna have any weight in diddy state with the ? on his payroll same with cashmoney they got ? who will ride for them too because baby, diddy etc are their bread and butter meal tickets. if j prince had no money u think ? would follow his orders no he pays them same as diddy, baby can do or as BMF, cartels, mafia dons do. money is power not flesh

Actually if he didn't have money he probably would still have ? who would ride for him. I'm not saying a army of ? will follow him. But if ur a natural leader sometimes u don't need money.
    Martin Luther King
    Malcom X
    Charles Manson
    Jesus (speak figuratively)....etc

The list goes on I'm just saying sometimes u can start from nothing and become something u think j.prince didn't have ? fckin with him before he had money? When u a street ? the biggest thing u can have is loyalty not money cuz money can come and go but loyalty can bring u a lot of things including ? who gone ride for u just off the straight of u keep in ? 100. I ain't reach but I done had ? tell me and show me they'll ride for me when ? gets real and i will and have done the same for him. He probably showed a lot of love to ? coming up that's why he got pull the money just elevates u to another level.

nsPuNR5.png

This thread has officially gone to the abyss.

Was it something I said
  • damayor187
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    http://allhiphop.com/2015/02/18/jas-prince-wants-cash-money-to-provide-information-on-profits-made-off-drake/
    jas-prince-birdman-baby.jpg

Jas Prince Wants Cash Money To Provide Information On Profits Made Off Drake

(AllHipHop News) Cash Money Records is facing yet another lawsuit. News recently broke that original Hot Boys members Lil Wayne and Turk are suing the label over unpaid royalties. According to TMZ, Jas Prince has also filed more legal documents against Cash Money.

It was originally reported Prince was suing the company in 2012, but the man who claims he discovered Drake now wants Cash Money to provide documentation on the amount of money the label has made off of Drizzy. Prince argues that he is owed portions of the Drake profits for setting the “Energy” rapper up with Cash Money.
    TMZ reports:

Jas is ? because he’s gotten a grand total of $2 million for his find, even though he was promised a huge chunk of the profits. And there are reports Cash Money has made $40 million from Drake.

This new legal issue comes on the heels of Jas Prince’s father, J. Prince, issuing a “courtesy call” to cash Money founders Birdman and Slim as well as Young Money leader Lil Wayne. The Rap-A-Lot Records CEO referred to Drake as his “family.”

On a recording, J. Prince tells Baby and Slim, “I will not allow for it stay on my track record that Cash Money took anything from me and my son. Do right by me, and pay every penny due.”

point proved check never came still zero ? given to j prince and he had to sue. you guys can believe old fables and urban legends. j prince was like well son i tried have you tried the lawsuit thing yet?
  • damayor187
    Options
    theres still hope for the cash money check to hit the rapalot mail box mail still runs on saturdays.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J Prince the wrong dude to play with.messing with drake is the wrong answer